Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I was f*ckin pissed man. I was traveling with this vegan girl and her vegan brother. And we were eating lots of mushrooms at the time, so we stocked up on fruits and stuff because they keep well for the drive through cali from oregon.

Checkpoint stops, im low key thinking im about to go to jail or something because we had like a pound of boomers. And they ask if we have any produce, fruits, vegetables, or agricultural products with us.

Iris piped up and said we got a bunch of fruits in the trunk but we got them at the grocery store. Bout shat myself because the mushrooms are back there too, so not even 10 seconds after the sigh of relief im back to thinking im about to go to jail.

But when i popped the trunk they didnt even really look, i just grabbed the cooler of fruit put it on the side of the road and closed the trunk lmao.

The very next walmart im in, all the same exact brands of produce from oregon. Exact same.
Damn dude thats some anxiety right there! Fuck that! Shes really sweet and really nice hahahaha!!!!

Yeah we have got ourselves in quite the pickle! Hopefully we can get it figured out before its to late😔

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Damn dude thats some anxiety right there! Fuck that! Shes really sweet and really nice hahahaha!!!!

Yeah we have got ourselves in quite the pickle! Hopefully we can get it figured out before its to late😔
man, pretty sure the only way to un-fuck california is to kick all the humans out, and forcibly prevent all their re entry for the next couple centuries. That applies to southern appalachia though too 100%. Also the PNW.

Basically, just earth in general. Not that im not all in favor of doing everything we can to help, i def am, it's just that, ehhhh ill stop there...

So i heard baseball still exists recently?

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

What yall use to remember which strain is which ?
ive been using thos regular ass Plastic Plant signs that you stick into the Soil/medium.

Searching for something thats easier to see so i dont have to put them outside or Turn around to see the sign if im just there for logging data to adress issues.

I guess some bigger plastic lid wrapped around the pot kinda loosely to make it turnable would work but thought i might aswell just ask if someone came up with something better.

TreeBee

TreeBee

ive been using thos regular ass Plastic Plant signs that you stick into the Soil/medium.

Searching for something thats easier to see so i dont have to put them outside or Turn around to see the sign if im just there for logging data to adress issues.

I guess some bigger plastic lid wrapped around the pot kinda loosely to make it turnable would work but thought i might aswell just ask if someone came up with something better.
You don't name them!? Rude.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

generally i just bend a coat hanger into the letters i need to spell out the plant's name, heat them to red hot with a map gas torch, and then ill brand the name into a strip of freshly tanned cow hide, then stretch this over a neatly finished hickory frame, and tie it in place with leather cord.

Ill carefully macrome' that to a tobacco steak, using only same side square knots so the tie rope creates spirals. and ill hammer this into the ground by the plant when finished

Wouldn't it be some shit if i actually did that? that'd be sick. 🤣

Ill keep a popsicle stick label for a bit, or ill write it on the outside of a solo cup. But usually by the time a plant goes in ground i know what it is, at least based on whatever its original label is.

With clones indoor i tend to just use masking tape/sharpie on the pot/bucket

You got me wanting to do something fancy with my outdoor girls now. Make em feel wined and dined ya know? Not trollin there, i wanna make some cool ass plant labels now lmao.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

L4-L5 herniation. Living with it for 30 years. There are been far too many days I couldn't walk. More pain than I care to recall. I stay away from the opiates, very rare I take one. Flexeril, muscle relaxer on occasion, usually 3 days once a day to get me through the worse of it. Smoke a LOT. Eat a LOT. Get yourself some high CBD hemp and grow the shit out of it. My wife's doc sez the current literature is 3-1 THC - CBD. I make a sauve that works wonders on my wife's diabetic foot pain and I add it in my brownie and cookie recipes. Is it really helping? I don't know, I'm 65 been a plumber all my life and I'm still able to do the job. There have been many weeks where that wasn't the case before growing as much as I wanted to smoke/consume and adding the high CBD hemp but here we are. Looks like I'll be replacing at least 1 water heater on Thur and check one, a tankless on Friday. I'm very surprised I'm still able to do this after messing up my back so something is helping me continue and weed and hemp seems to really help😉

Also a good shiatsu massager and T.E.N.S. device, hot pad and cold/ice packs😉 for the real fun times.
I’m 43 now, when I was 19 I had 1,100 pounds of rolled latex dropped on me from a shelving unit. It steamrolled my ass breaking my pelvis in 7 locations as well as both ankles and my wrist too. I did 11 days in ICU, and another 30 days in rehab. I was taking 800 mg’s of ibuprofen, flexerall, 4 40mg Percocet daily and an anti clotting drug. Upon discharge I quit the Percocet cold turkey and started smoking weed again. Haven’t had any need for opioids since, luckily I wasn’t hooked like so many other people in my generation and since.
That wasn’t a fun time for me, although I made the best of the situation. I don’t think I’ve gone more than a week without weed since then and for the most part I’ve been able to manage my pain with weed and ibuprofen. This most recent back pain is the first time I’ve had to medicate with anything else. I’m hoping that this flexerall losens the back up enough to sleep. It’s been rough not being able to get comfortable enough to sleep for more than an hour at at time. By the way, indicas and edibles have had little to no effect on me lately. Just took my first dose of flexerall and I’m gonna roll up some more indica. Hopefully I’m asleep by midnight.

BB22

BB22

I’m 43 now, when I was 19 I had 1,100 pounds of rolled latex dropped on me from a shelving unit. It steamrolled my ass breaking my pelvis in 7 locations as well as both ankles and my wrist too. I did 11 days in ICU, and another 30 days in rehab. I was taking 800 mg’s of ibuprofen, flexerall, 4 40mg Percocet daily and an anti clotting drug. Upon discharge I quit the Percocet cold turkey and started smoking weed again. Haven’t had any need for opioids since, luckily I wasn’t hooked like so many other people in my generation and since.
That wasn’t a fun time for me, although I made the best of the situation. I don’t think I’ve gone more than a week without weed since then and for the most part I’ve been able to manage my pain with weed and ibuprofen. This most recent back pain is the first time I’ve had to medicate with anything else. I’m hoping that this flexerall losens the back up enough to sleep. It’s been rough not being able to get comfortable enough to sleep for more than an hour at at time. By the way, indicas and edibles have had little to no effect on me lately. Just took my first dose of flexerall and I’m gonna roll up some more indica. Hopefully I’m asleep by midnight.

Respect

I’m 53. I was guilty of being White in a third world country/territory.
Titanium and 12 screws in my skull 🧟‍♂️

I have zero faith in “the system” .

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Respect to both you guys. Sorry, not trying to be a me too guy, but.

Not quite there yet, im 31. But when i was 20 working a demolition job, this guy gave to the all clear to walk under the I-beams that were being torch cut, and went to go through and a load bearing rivet sheared, and the i beam swung down on one end, right onto the top of my head.

I was wearing a hard hat, thank god, it saved my life. It hit me on the top of the head so hard the hard plastic rim of the hard hat hit my shoulders. And it slammed me straight down through my neck and spine onto my tailbone.

If i wasnt wearing a hard hat, or if both ends of the i-beam had given way, id have been driven into the ground under the weight of a 65 foot long steel i beam from the early 1900s. I could barely move for a couple days, somehow didnt break any bones, Pretty sure i dislocated my collar bone and it was missed, ever since then left side juts out prob twice as far where it meets up with the shoulder. I had purple and green bruising over my entire upper half, from belly button into my face. Had a mild concussion (most the force went into my shoulders), and 2 black eyes as well. (Not even sure how i ended up with double black eyes)

Ill just say i have some pretty mean neck and back problems developing at this point,. and as far as future neck and back goes, am not looking forward to whats heading my way one bit.

But yea, cannabis and flexiril, dinner of past champions.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Tough sob

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Not quite there yet, im 31. But when i was 20 working a demolition job, this guy gave to the all clear to walk under the I-beams that were being torch cut, and went to go through and a load bearing rivet sheared, and the i beam swung down on one end, right onto the top of my head.

I was wearing a hard hat, thank god, it saved my life. It hit me on the top of the head so hard the hard plastic rim of the hard hat hit my shoulders. And it slammed me straight down through my neck and spine onto my tailbone.

If i wasnt wearing a hard hat, or if both ends of the i-beam had given way, id have been driven into the ground under the weight of a 65 foot long steel i beam from the early 1900s. I could barely move for a couple days, somehow didnt break any bones, Pretty sure i dislocated my collar bone and it was missed, ever since then left side juts out prob twice as far where it meets up with the shoulder. I had purple and green bruising over my entire upper half, from belly button into my face. Had a mild concussion (most the force went into my shoulders), and 2 black eyes as well. (Not even sure how i ended up with double black eyes)

Ill just say i have some pretty mean neck and back problems developing at this point,. and as far as future neck and back goes, am not looking forward to whats heading my way one bit.

Jeez, now i got it on the mind... that happened my first day back after stumbling off a latter and landing on a board with a 5" nail in it. The nail came out the top of my shoe through the tongue.

Steel i beam day was the last day i worked for this Demo service lmao.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Wow 🤯.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Respect

I’m 53. I was guilty of being White in a third world country/territory.
Titanium and 12 screws in my skull 🧟‍♂️

I have zero faith in “the system” .
Well thank you for your service, I literally took a job at a factory instead of joining the Marines because I had a full scholarship for a CAD degree and two months later I’m taking my first helicopter ride. Worst part is that I had withdrawn for a semester so I could save up for a new car, and I was hospitalized during the start of my second semester and lost a full scholarship. The system is only in place to fuck those who are trapped in it!

Putthataway

Putthataway

last time i drove into cali, a checkpoint stopped me and took away all my food because it was illegal to bring in fruit from anywhere else even though its all the same store bought brands from the same distributors/suppliers. Was all the food i had, only had money left for gas to get to where i was going in Anaheim/LA. This happened in Redding up north. Glad cali is busker friendly and i had a guitar or it woulda been a super hungry couple days lmfao.

Your state is an asshole, straight up. That seriously pissed me off at the time hahahaha. Not that mine isn't, but at least it doesn't literally steal a homeless hippy's lunch... yet.
So before Cali legalized cannabis my friend got popped at a checkpoint with an ounce and one rolled blunt. Something about the blunt moving the weight from a misdemeanor to felony charges. They set his court date, lives out of state so he had to call to confirm his court date well they couldn’t find any record for him to show. Well then they put out an arrest warrant for failure to appear. California didn’t have an extradition for cannabis. Here’s where they really screwed him. He was into martial arts and had nunchucks either at the stop in California or in Arizona… I can’t recall one of them hit him with a felony of possession a dangerous weapon during a felony or by a felon. He then was extradited to California .

Last edited:
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Starting to realize that there’s way more than one common thread between the people on this thread. It’s kinda like this:
Are you dope smoker? Love to grow your own? Have you survived a traumatic event
Do fly your middle finger at authority, love good music, is sarcasm your first language, is your sense of humor more than a little off? Well then weve got a thread for you!!
IMG 5259
Keep on truckin!!

Putthataway

Putthataway

I am a member on a two wheel site. One of the epic threads was a guy getting an amazon order in a very small town. Inside his package was someone else’s package labeled as door handle. Guy opens door handle package and its a purple dildo 😂🤣. I am rolling laughing and of course my female co workers want to know what I am laughing at. So I show a few I trust who are loling. Tell others who want to see. I am laughing even harder because of the comments in the thread, which were probably funnier than the pics. So I am also sharing those. I am not sure if it transpired but it was a few blocks and he was going to hand deliver the misrouted package that hitched a ride. 😁

I am not a amazon employee and no free dildo is guaranteed with your next purchase.

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Nobody grows with CFL nowadays, right? That's all I smoked for a couple of years, I thought they turned out pretty good honestly, not as good as the HPS-smoke of it's day, but way better than those early LED-grows I saw back then. The cfl-weed was about 2/3 of the HPS-grown stuff pricewise, so I always went for the cheaper for everyday smoke. Also the buds tended to be more even than the HPS-stuff that always seemed to have lived through atleast one burn.

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Starting to realize that there’s way more than one common thread between the people on this thread. It’s kinda like this:
Are you dope smoker? Love to grow your own? Have you survived a traumatic event
Do fly your middle finger at authority, love good music, is sarcasm your first language, is your sense of humor more than a little off? Well then weve got a thread for you!! View attachment 2176078Keep on truckin!!
Yeah brother, here we are. I joined this forum to gather some cold ass information. Look how that went 🤜🤛

Latest posts

Top Bottom