Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

Starting to realize that there’s way more than one common thread between the people on this thread. It’s kinda like this:
Are you dope smoker? Love to grow your own? Have you survived a traumatic event
Do fly your middle finger at authority, love good music, is sarcasm your first language, is your sense of humor more than a little off? Well then weve got a thread for you!! View attachment 2176078Keep on truckin!!
😂 I got hit by a drunk driver. I can’t compare that to being shot in the head or whacked with an I beam. What’s even cooler is that it seems like we are all vast amounts of age difference, and styles. There’s hippies, tattooed up to the top, I seen loafers somewhere in here. Overall it’s cool as an ice cube to come in this thread and everyone gets along so well. Every once in a while you get the rageaholic. By the way please don’t take this personally. The Grateful Dead suck! 😁 but that shirt is cool 👊

Putthataway

Putthataway

Nobody grows with CFL nowadays, right? That's all I smoked for a couple of years, I thought they turned out pretty good honestly, not as good as the HPS-smoke of it's day, but way better than those early LED-grows I saw back then. The cfl-weed was about 2/3 of the HPS-grown stuff pricewise, so I always went for the cheaper for everyday smoke. Also the buds tended to be more even than the HPS-stuff that always seemed to have lived through atleast one burn.
I think it’s outdated. With the cost of energy anywhere and the global push for led because of the lower use manufacturers are not pursuing it. In my house, I like old fashion incandescent light bulbs. Led hurts my eyes. They have restricted the sale of the light bulb I want. When they burn out I am really going to have consider buying an entire different set. The led lights the entire hall way adjacent to this room.
The cfl bulbs are also banned by our current administration, under the same rule I can’t buy incandescent bulbs.

Putthataway

Putthataway

I have been struggling to get the temp right. I finally got temps in the area I was aiming from and someone suggested I am not giving them enough water. So I added Epsom salt and gave the four large ones two gallons between all of them. This seemed to set the past few days into 80 degrees at 50% humidity, it’s been creeping to 54 after lights out. I opened it yesterday and aimed a fan out the room, it didn’t do much in terms of temperature. Today it hit 81 so I opened the tent and stuck the oscillating fan in front of it. I had 77 right now I am looking at 76.3. I was eventually able to get the 2x4 right. This larger tent is going to be interesting.
IMG 1425
^ my nl5 clones on two sides
IMG 1426
IMG 1427
*^ captain Cali blues front row left second row purest indica ag, left rear is nl2 ag. Right rear Durban poison 🤡. Please disregard my dirty playground, I bought in shit I may have I added some worm castings and I also decided these needed some mag.

emanresu

emanresu

Seen this turtle when I was taking out the trash before taking my kid to school yesterday. Seen it again under my carport when I went under it to grill. Hung out there with me until my kid got home. My girl took it to school on her last day today. Was really friendly for a turtle, kind of weird. Put it back under the carport where it was. It had enough of us I guess. It took off immediately. ☺️
Terry the Turtle

Leoman

Leoman

I'm trying to think of the best way to grow a couple plants outdoors and keep it legal for obvious reasons. The old lady next door is nosy as fuck and must stare out her window all day long.

The plants have to be out of public view including neighbors, and also secured so no one can get to them. So I guess it would have to be contained in some type of locked structure with solid walls.

In other words they really don't want us growing outside. There's no way I'll be able to grow indoors during the summer with the heat and humidity it produces. Struggled with that in the winter.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
By the way please don’t take this personally. The Grateful Dead suck! 😁 but that shirt is cool 👊
I remember as a kid, hearing Grateful Dead for the very first time, after years of seeing their awesome tshirts and artwork, and thinking "What the fuck is THIS?" ... Not what I expected, at all.

Their music makes me want to kill things but hey, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks 🤣

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I'm trying to think of the best way to grow a couple plants outdoors and keep it legal for obvious reasons. The old lady next door is nosy as fuck and must stare out her window all day long.

The plants have to be out of public view including neighbors, and also secured so no one can get to them. So I guess it would have to be contained in some type of locked structure with solid walls.

In other words they really don't want us growing outside. There's no way I'll be able to grow indoors during the summer with the heat and humidity it produces. Struggled with that in the winter.
That sucks man what state is this? Might just have to do some guerrilla growing somewhere..

TreeBee

TreeBee

What about a popup green house with the green plastic? Make sure you grow a couple tomatoes to share with the nosy neighbor so she know whats going on in the new green house 😉😏

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter

Can you put up a screen like barrier in front of them just where old lady stares? You might consider spending more time where the plants would be just sitting there scratching your ass? She would eventually get tired of that right?

TreeBee

TreeBee

😂 I got hit by a drunk driver. I can’t compare that to being shot in the head or whacked with an I beam. What’s even cooler is that it seems like we are all vast amounts of age difference, and styles. There’s hippies, tattooed up to the top, I seen loafers somewhere in here. Overall it’s cool as an ice cube to come in this thread and everyone gets along so well. Every once in a while you get the rageaholic. By the way please don’t take this personally. The Grateful Dead suck! 😁 but that shirt is cool 👊
Yeah I have a busted back too but no kool saved a fire from a baby story to go with it. Just had back pain for as long as I can remember and finally went to a doctor. He sends me for an X-ray and boom broken pars interarticularis L5, S1 and an improperly fused tailbone birth defect which has a nasty cool name spina bifida occulta, that was when I was 18 since then its obviously got worse with vertebrae slipping and discs bulging. Not comparable to what some of you have been through by any means either pain or trauma wise. I finally do qualify for surgery, there needs to be enough slippage before they will do anything 🤷‍♀️ but I am afraid if I am being honest, and I can't leave my dogs to go be in the hospital. I think there is a years long waiting list also, I have all the excuses in my back pocket. 😉

TreeBee

TreeBee

Whats the general opinion on how to apply worm castings? I have seen a lot of people top dressing but what about adding it to the mix before planting? I want to mix everything up asap and let it mingle for a few weeks before potting it all up.

Leoman

Leoman

Can you put up a screen like barrier in front of them just where old lady stares? You might consider spending more time where the plants would be just sitting there scratching your ass? She would eventually get tired of that right?

Nah she was telling me the other day how she has to change her husbands poop bag so a little ass scratching wouldn't phase her.

I was supposed to trim her bush that's hanging over the fence today but just took a teaspoon of that oil I made to test it out and I'm high as fuck.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Nah she was telling me the other day how she has to change her husbands poop bag so a little ass scratching wouldn't phase her.

I was supposed to trim her bush that's hanging over the fence today but just took a teaspoon of that oil I made to test it out and I'm high as fuck.
Hmmm, I’ll come up with something for you! Give me some time hahahaha!!!! Could you mix in a few tomatoes or something!? Maybe an oleander bush!! They can get big and have pretty flowers to look at!

Dude I cant wait to have some oil! I love that shit : )

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Whats the general opinion on how to apply worm castings? I have seen a lot of people top dressing but what about adding it to the mix before planting? I want to mix everything up asap and let it mingle for a few weeks before potting it all up.
Mix it up! The only reason I didn’t mix it into the actual pots the plants went in (had it mixed in with the starting medium) is the soil I got for them had soooooo much other shit in it! I use it around the garden. I would say one thing to keep an eye on is the “fluffy” of your soil after adding it. I added to much and had to add more perlite to make it more “light”.

Top Bottom