Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I’m certainly tempted now.. But the idea isn’t to increase resin production, but rather to speed up the ripening of the lowers.

I’m also tempted to harvest in two stages, like around this point or so. But, I’m not sure what I’d be sacrificing by not hanging the plant whole..

View attachment 2176960
I’ve done a two stage harvest before just to get more light exposure to lower buds. I would do it more often than not if given the choice, but sometimes tent space is a minimum and it can’t be done. So more often than not I will try to prune smaller growth that isn’t getting enough light earlier in flower so less energy is wasted on larfy popcorn buds and more energy goes into the buds with good light exposure.

TreeBee

TreeBee

I’ve done a two stage harvest before just to get more light exposure to lower buds. I would do it more often than not if given the choice, but sometimes tent space is a minimum and it can’t be done. So more often than not I will try to prune smaller growth that isn’t getting enough light earlier in flower so less energy is wasted on larfy popcorn buds and more energy goes into the buds with good light exposure.
This is good thinking...especially if trimming alone!

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Just wanted to share some beauty😆👊
==============================
Gorilla zkittlez - Barneys Farm
Substrate - Peat
5 Weeks into flower
Very Earthy, spicy, fruity smell
View attachment 2177056View attachment 2177057
Pineapple chunk - Barneys Farm
Substrate - Peat
5 Weeks into flower
Very sweet fruity and skunky smell
View attachment 2177062View attachment 2177063
Gorilla zkittlez - Barneys Farm
Substrate - Clay pebbles (DWC)
3 weeks into flower
Veery frosty so far cant really be seen on cameraView attachment 2177060View attachment 2177061
Excellent use of canopy. Looks great

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Sometimes, while driving around, I wonder how some people got a license.

Then I remember for a whole generation people were encouraged to donate used cars to children...

Bilber

Bilber

You can have mine! They aren’t doing shit!! I was just getting ready to make a thread about them and some root booster shit I have : ) ill just throw it up here as it seems on track at the trainwreck (is that a hyperbole?) hahaha or a conundrum?🤷🏼‍♂️

POST FOR ROOT SHIT!: can I spray this stuff on my cuttings to make them root? Cuttings are growing but not rooting. View attachment 2177104
I believe yes....it has IBA root stimulator.....for sure add that in!

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Anyone have one of those decarboxylators?

They run around $100 but seem like a fool-proof way to decarb and infuse in one unit. I was looking at this one since it comes with extra stuff I'd use but idk.

I’ve borrowed one of those majic butter machines, they’re a lot more than $100 dollars on the “south American jungle multinational conglomerate website, though.🤣

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I think the higherups realized they weren't taking full advantage of the amount of Amazon links we post and free marketing the farmers provide. Smart business move to get a few cents for each link used for purchase...

I'm just guessing. Really no clue

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

I think it's contagious........
def. is 😂
I think the higherups realized they weren't taking full advantage of the amount of Amazon links we post and free marketing the farmers provide. Smart business move to get a few cents for each link used for purchase...

I'm just guessing. Really no clue
Would make sense, Farm receiving some cuts from amazon, im all for it!

Just dont give me that weird signature, gotten more concious since then what/how ill post Stuff and seeing others do that aswell it will hopefully be addressed before new members receives less "valueable" informations because people try to avert getting that signature ✌️

Top Bottom