Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zab

I had a stalk crack length wise not like snap off but split. Never seen it before and could only find information about this stem splitting people are doing when I looked. Seems a bit crazy to me that damaging the stalk at one end of the plant would make the buds at the other end stronger. I would think any bud a catapillar or another muncher got to towards the end would be nuclear strong then right 😬🤷‍♀️🥴
You mean something like this...
PXL 20240523 172414779

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You can hear in the intro where umphreys McGee gets a lot of their style from, as far as guitar licks are concerned.☝🏽
It’s pretty bad ass the way Eddie just snatches up those harmonics though it’s such a clean little rendition haven’t rocked unfreeze McGee in quite a while👊🏻🤡

Z

Zab

Yeah! Not quite so wide but yeah
This was inside in the tent and just happened to rupture no idea why to be there WTF, put some electrical tape over it for the time being.
@Captspaulding or anyone , any thoughts what would cause this. This is a plant I was showing you before ( it was a two face as you called it) and I was going to cull it but thought I would keep it and see how it would take to the weather outside before I put any other plants out

Putthataway

Putthataway

def. is 😂

Would make sense, Farm receiving some cuts from amazon, im all for it!

Just dont give me that weird signature, gotten more concious since then what/how ill post Stuff and seeing others do that aswell it will hopefully be addressed before new members receives less "valueable" informations because people try to avert getting that signature ✌️
It’s cool if the site makes money but I don’t want to be affiliated with amazon and their shady business model. Does this site have an option to add a signature, so I don’t have to keep typing the following disclosure?

I am not a amazon employee and your next purchase does not guarantee a free purple dildo.

TreeBee

TreeBee

It’s cool if the site makes money but I don’t want to be affiliated with amazon and their shady business model. Does this site have an option to add a signature, so I don’t have to keep typing the following disclosure?

I am not a amazon employee and your next purchase does not guarantee a free purple dildo.
In the app its in the same area you change your profile picture or account details

Putthataway

Putthataway

Just a friendly reminder about amazon. They were sued for selling counterfeit apple chargers that burned people’s homes down. They argued they were not responsible because they are the middle man even though their own inventory had the counterfeit products and they won the lawsuit.

I could go on and on. Another let’s say you have crafty tech gizmo thingy and it sells out, if you can’t keep up with the demand they steal your product and they sell it themselves or another company gets your design , builds it and sells it. Jeff is a crook and destroys businesses.

I am not an amazon employee and your next purchase is not guaranteed a free purple dildo.

TreeBee

TreeBee

Its rained ALOT in the last two day and it has been very humid also. Is that what I am looking at here or should I be doing something other than waiting for it to dry out?

Its outside in the ground protected from further rain at this point

20240523 122145
Leoman

Leoman

I’ve borrowed one of those majic butter machines, they’re a lot more than $100 dollars on the “south American jungle multinational conglomerate website, though.🤣

Yeah I saw the more expensive ones lol. I'm talking about the budget models. Even $100 seems a little expensive for what it is. I guess it's one of those niche items they wouldn't make much money on selling them for $30.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

It’s pretty bad ass the way Eddie just snatches up those harmonics though it’s such a clean little rendition haven’t rocked unfreeze McGee in quite a while👊🏻🤡
Before my first UM show I was warned that the band was exceptional and I should prepare to have my face melted off my skull 💀. I said yeah yeah but little did I know, I had this coming.

Top Bottom