Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Never had a single issue doing it.
I actually just use a 1/8in drill bit.
Holds the wound open.
If you keep your area clean and tight. It’s gravy.
That's the thing, couldn't agree more with @Captspaulding . I let my plants butt chug up the runoff water on the floor of the tent because I run a tight ship that shit is inspected and cleaned up constantly. I never track In stuff feom outside that will bite you in the ass✌️

Putthataway

Putthataway

I found it!
IMG 1447
IMG 1445
IMG 1446
I am not an amazon employee.Your purchase is not guaranteed to receive a purple dildo.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
@Captspaulding , what are your favorite grows of all time and why?
So In 2002 I had come across Neville nl and was able to cross them with some of that big bud I stuck out on this run, seeds definitely did not age as well 22 more years later😂
I was also growing sweet tooth sugar foot
I had a nice setup with 2 rooms and a quarantine area, and went ahead and bred that nl with big bud from 86. it was right around the Super Bowl with I chopped, so that cross threw colas that where the size of nfl footballs wet.

Once dry the smallest cola was the size of a 20oz soda. It was just everything I had ever wanted at the time
Haven’t stopped growning as a lifestyle since,
Besides my forced vacations.
I lost the photos along with all the rest of our developed pics when hurricane Harvey flooded my damned house. Lost a bunch of shit, best believe f I still had those pics I’d still be spamming them weekly.

Back then. Myself and any other grower played he’ll just to get pics developed. I had a buddy get a photo hut gig , I dropped that dude $1k in development work.

That always sucked

There you have it 👊🏻🤡

Putthataway

Putthataway

So In 2002 I had come across Neville nl and was able to cross them with some of that big bud I stuck out on this run, seeds definitely did not age as well 22 more years later😂
I was also growing sweet tooth sugar foot
I had a nice setup with 2 rooms and a quarantine area, and went ahead and bred that nl with big bud from 86. it was right around the Super Bowl with I chopped, so that cross threw colas that where the size of nfl footballs wet.

Once dry the smallest cola was the size of a 20oz soda. It was just everything I had ever wanted at the time
Haven’t stopped growning as a lifestyle since,
Besides my forced vacations.
I lost the photos along with all the rest of our developed pics when hurricane Harvey flooded my damned house. Lost a bunch of shit, best believe f I still had those pics I’d still be spamming them weekly.

Back then. Myself and any other grower played he’ll just to get pics developed. I had a buddy get a photo hut gig , I dropped that dude $1k in development work.

That always sucked

There you have it 👊🏻🤡
I hope what I sent you gets what you are looking for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom