Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Same reason we pay for all of our "rights" too.

Oh you have the right to "own" land just gotta pay uncle Sam every 4 months while ya live there... not mentioning the Bank who actually owns it.

Oh you got a right to bare arms... but first gotta pay for permits and licenses and all sorts of stuff.

Married in the eyes of the law? It'll cost ya.

The list goes on.

TreeBee

TreeBee

I am probably going to have to buy some government smoke 😢

I buy bulk pink kush normally but its coming down right now and I am super low on bud and not going to make it 🥲

Probably buy some shatter to zaz up their overly dry semi musty buds. I am honestly hoping to be plesantly surprised by some magical increase in quality. I did hear of a local company selling in the G-man stores thats supposed to be less awful.

Z

Zab

I am probably going to have to buy some government smoke 😢

I buy bulk pink kush normally but its coming down right now and I am super low on bud and not going to make it 🥲

Probably buy some shatter to zaz up their overly dry semi musty buds. I am honestly hoping to be plesantly surprised by some magical increase in quality. I did hear of a local company selling in the G-man stores thats supposed to be less awful.
Have you tried BCBX I bought from them a few years ago, they sometimes have some good deals, I actually bought oz`s ( some for $25 an oz) from them that wasnt actually trash, not sure about now but they are in your neck of the woods, so why dontcha check them out and see

TreeBee

TreeBee

Have you tried BCBX I bought from them a few years ago, they sometimes have some good deals, I actually bought oz`s from them that wasnt actually trash, not sure about now but they are in your neck of the woods, so why dontcha check them out and see
Thanks! Is BCBX short for something? I am not seeing it on the website of the store the hubby type thing uses. Could be they just don't carry it. I was told a brand called simply bare was good. I really hate how locked up the buds need to be in the legal stores. Can't smell or even see them a lot of times

Latest posts

Top Bottom