Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rooke

Rooke

Do you supplement calmag? Started out with it this grow and had the earliest calcium deficiency id seen on any of my plants. I do roll with a conservative EC in veg so that probably had something to do with it. Looked on the back and i didnt see much going for it as far as calmag is concerned. I absolutely love that its dry and self buffers tho
I supplemented early on in veg EC@ 780 ish but not after that I don’t feed then water I’m always feeding at the recommended amounts tho. I do think that my well water may have something to do with it. I have amazing growth without using any other nutrients or hormones these are 5 weeks old

IMG 7242
IMG 7244
Rama777

Rama777

Oh for sure, when I roll it in veg it’s 25 grams mega per 10 gallons
Then 50 grams in flower mega then 10 grams sweet candy and 10 grams kelp.

My plants have been crazy happy about the stuff.

I would have to agree, much cleaner to work with.
I would def give it a shot again. It fucking blows my mind in all honesty. 👊🏻🤡
I was gonna order some on amazon and saw so many negative reviews about the stuff coming as super hard chunks, like won't break down and dissolve in water hard. Reviewers are ridiculous sometimes though. What's your take on that alleged issue?

Rooke

Rooke

I was gonna order some on amazon and saw so many negative reviews about the stuff coming as super hard chunks, like won't break down and dissolve in water hard. Reviewers are ridiculous sometimes though. What's your take on that alleged issue?
I know I’ve read the same I bought 4 bags 3 years ago and have stored it in the original bags and haven’t found any issues.i do believe that the warehouse had the issues with it and still sent it out rather than cutting their loses.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Sure, I’ve gotten it chunky, that’s some poontang bs in my opinion.
Like, don’t break a fingernail now, use a fucking hammer and break it up.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I know I’ve read the same I bought 4 bags 3 years ago and have stored it in the original bags and haven’t found any issues.i do believe that the warehouse had the issues with it and still sent it out rather than cutting their loses.
I think it’s def something that’s not a big deal. I’ve gotten fox farm nutes with discs of hardened minerals before too. Shit happens.
In the grand scope, it’s the best I’ve ever used .

Rooke

Rooke

Oh for sure, when I roll it in veg it’s 25 grams mega per 10 gallons
Then 50 grams in flower mega then 10 grams sweet candy and 10 grams kelp.

My plants have been crazy happy about the stuff.

I would have to agree, much cleaner to work with.
I would def give it a shot again. It fucking blows my mind in all honesty. 👊🏻🤡

I think it’s def something that’s not a big deal. I’ve gotten fox farm nutes with discs of hardened minerals before too. Shit happens.
In the grand scope, it’s the best I’ve ever used .
Do you push it above the recommended level? I don’t cuz I’m a chicken!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I just put some autos in horse/ hay dung in our old paddock just to see how they do compared to a couple that ill keep in pots for a comparison and use MC in the pots and just well water in the paddock and just sown in the soil
Horse shit hay mix is baller!!!
It’s all I use in my outdoor gardens.
Works like a charm.
Definitely interested in seeing the results here.
Beautiful spread btw homie.
Gorgeous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom