• Tagged users None
A

ahumado

Anybody here do tissue culture? This is something Im very interested in

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I think G.O.D. did some tissue culture work and posted on it here. Do a search and youll find something

M

Mr. Manolo

Im very interested in this too, I seen a booth at the long beach expo and it caught my attention.

S

sweetbee

Fascinating . . . SeedSavers Exchange is preserving their heirloom potato stock though tissue culture and there's a great place to begin investigating both the preservation of plant stock and the availability of heirloom genetics. ( SeedSavers.org) I am interested in "interested parties working together on this...How to preserve the genetic masterpieces intact... After a lifetime with the "originals", I just want to be sure of a future without corporate cannabis corruption or control.

Blessings- Sweetbee

A

ahumado

Im very interested in this too, I seen a booth at the long beach expo and it caught my attention.

Fascinating . . . SeedSavers Exchange is preserving their heirloom potato stock though tissue culture and there's a great place to begin investigating both the preservation of plant stock and the availability of heirloom genetics. ( SeedSavers.org) I am interested in "interested parties working together on this...How to preserve the genetic masterpieces intact... After a lifetime with the "originals", I just want to be sure of a future without corporate cannabis corruption or control.

Blessings- Sweetbee

nice! we shall work together on this then. Sweetbee thanks for the link I shall check it out once Im done typing:sun

I was also checking stuff out and found lots of kits available so Im for sure gonna get one and start experimenting.

Top Bottom