TK Runnin soil...WTF???

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scsfinest831

Dam dude your set up is looking good and you have some killer strains. really rare medication. wish I lived in texas.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is a TRC Alexis lady startin to get her groove on...

Alexis – (Sweet Tooth#3 x Lavender x Blackberry Apocolypse) A killer hybrid sent as seed from friends in Cali, years ago, after a nice rework done here,(some seeds were sent out what happened? and We ala, A nice TRC Rotation plant I love, Alexis, swt#3xLavender, what a nice plant, about to be a mum of a nice hybrid of a TRC male picked a group of males grown from seed also redone, like a Blockhead, The man of the House did a nice job of making this little lady of Alexis seed up at least seventy five percent! and the Alexis smells nice as iot is now, But imagine a tad more Pine to her and a slight woodsy waft, and that has gotta be the nicest Alexis, a Cross of swt#3 and Lavender from Soma, and Texas Hammer.

Alexis10
Alexis11
Alexis12
Alexis13
Alexis14
Alexis15
Billygoat

Billygoat

Sounds like a lovely girl you got there TK. Plant's healthy like always. I've got to give that soil a try and see for myself. Thinking about buying one of those blue plastic shipping 55gal drums and making me a compost/soil mixer out of one. Get some large caster wheels that are fixed and frame up a frame and mount the wheels. Then lay the drum horizontal and cut out a access door. I think the ones with the lid and compressing ring should work good.

Might had to do up a DIY and give this soil a try. Thanks again for all your hard work and kickass post. Always a pleasure reading your post and seeing your pictures.
Take care,
BG

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
This M39 cut ain't no joke...this is at like 45 or so days..sticky as all get out and smells of the dank...

bring on the beasters...

Tex

DSCN2134
DSCN2135
DSCN2137
DSCN2138
DSCN2139
DSCN2140
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is some TRC Texas Hammer, blushin for the fellas..lol

Tex

DSCN2124
DSCN2125
DSCN2126
DSCN2127
DSCN2128
DSCN2129
DSCN2130
DSCN2131
DSCN2132
DSCN2133
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Man your girls are looking really healthy!What does the M-39 smell like?Oh and yeah I hear ya bout TX.Bout to be leaving here as well.Maybe head up your way ;)

M

mothra

Man That hammer is Beautiful TK

Other than Palnts. I hope all is well on your end.

Blessings

S

stone69

Those girls are looking real nice TK.... Lotta beautiful colors....

darksideX

darksideX

yeah..brotha TK..gals are lovely as alwayz:yes ..but the hammer got me in full effect brah:)

Billygoat

Billygoat

Wow, those plants are just awesome. So, your just feeding them straight water? Everything they are feeding on is in the soil.? Great job like always TK.
Take care,
BG

G

GDS StonerBoy

man they looks so healthy! I want to try this soil but i'm afraid of straying from what i know but if i decide to do some outdoors girls this year i might give it a shot.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are a couple more of the 10 gallon army...

Electric Avenue from Dagga, this one is a monster..

Tex

Electric Avenue1
Electric Avenue2
Electric Avenue3
Electric Avenue4
Electric Avenue5
M

mysophilia

Great thread... That Hammer and M39 look great.. Happy to hear ya liking the dirt.. I dont have the luxury to mix things like that outside with out folks gettin leary.. I want to get into dirt when I move out there in Sept, that way it will free up time to be up in the mountains more !! When you make your mixes are they general mixes or do you add more admendments for longer flowering strains ? Fantastic show of ladys !

D

Dagga

that electric av. is looking something fierce bra!
see you at the end of the week.
D

Latest posts

Top Bottom