Tnelz Adventure With Deezy D

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

What's up yall. @Joe Fresh was kind enough to gift me with what I believe to be his favorite strain. I love growing what a grower with far more experience than me considers his or her best. Can't give you a bunch of info on the strain but maybe Joe will come by and give some background on the strain. This grow will also serve as an experiment of sorts as well. I'm going to do a bit of a grow off between soil and coco loco. Anyone who knows me knows how I feel about coco. As of late I've been back in soil but coco loco is sort of an in between. It's coco for sure but it's amended and has more of a soil like consistency. Also it seems the prime pH zone is 6 to 6.2. I'll be feeding both plants general organics and various teas and various foliar applications. Both as preventative matinence and foliar feeding. With that said I'm in the process of getting the girls into 1 gallon pots of each medium. Both girls still look a little rough but I'll get some pics up later. If u are interested in further info on coco loco @Power OG is the one to speak to and if u peep his threads u will see a couple home runs he has hit with it. Respect and good vibes to yall!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Here they are. Sorry for the less than stellar pic. The pure par veg bulbs really mess with the camera. Worse than leds. Anyway the left is soil the right is coco loco. Both watered in with general organics. @Toaster79 I agree they are crazy Sexy and Joe beasts them for real. Added 2 more. Top is soil bottom is coco loco
20150503 181315
20150503 181428
20150503 181315
20150503 181428
20150503 181355

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Whether you like it or not, you're draggin' me along for the ride on this one. :cool:

One Love,
tobh

Icristal

Icristal

Pulling up a chair to watch this one. Your right Joe sure does kill it with his ladies. Good luck!!!
Icristal

Tnelz

Tnelz

Jesus. Not sure what I was thinking. Should have kept this to myself. Lol. Not only do I have to try and even come close to @Joe Fresh I have the pressure of a group of awesome growers watching the whole thing. Can't promise u Joes results but I'll get these girls home in 1 piece I promise that. Glad ur all here. Respect and good vibes.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Jesus. Not sure what I was thinking. Should have kept this to myself. Lol. Not only do I have to try and even come close to @Joe Fresh I have the pressure of a group of awesome growers watching the whole thing. Can't promise u Joes results but I'll get these girls home in 1 piece I promise that. Glad ur all here. Respect and good vibes.
you will see, she is easy to grow....from the looks of the clones, i think you might have one deezyd and one dirty harry...the taller lankyer one is deezyd for sure...the other im not so sure about, i would need to wait till its bigger to see plant structure...

looking good so far man..next few months will be nice to see how this lady grows in other ppls grow...like i said the deezyd is PM and mold resistant, even at 90RH in a sealed room..i keep the feed at 500-750 through out the whole plants life, but feed every time, just adjust to how the plats look, so she ist a huge feeder, but not a small one either...she is just so easy to grow i find, i doubt you will have any issues

Tnelz

Tnelz

you will see, she is easy to grow....from the looks of the clones, i think you might have one deezyd and one dirty harry...the taller lankyer one is deezyd for sure...the other im not so sure about, i would need to wait till its bigger to see plant structure...

looking good so far man..next few months will be nice to see how this lady grows in other ppls grow...like i said the deezyd is PM and mold resistant, even at 90RH in a sealed room..i keep the feed at 500-750 through out the whole plants life, but feed every time, just adjust to how the plats look, so she ist a huge feeder, but not a small one either...she is just so easy to grow i find, i doubt you will have any issues
Thanks Joe. Those were the largest clone and the smallest. The middle one was rough and didn't like the spinosad at all. But if I don't have to only thing that does is change the experiment. Lol. No biggie. I'll for sure follow ur advice though thanks. I'll make weekly updates here so stick around fellas. Thanks again.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
He he , Thought I wouldnt find you here eh???? Well I am pulling up my bean bag chair and campin out. You can run but ya cant hide. :p

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Just thinking you had you've left yourself no room for error . But from your other grows I rekon joe might be in for a little competition . Can't wait for the show .

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Just thinking you had you've left yourself no room for error . But from your other grows I rekon joe might be in for a little competition . Can't wait for the show .
lol its no competition for me, one thing i know is that good genetics will grow well regardless of who is growing it(granted they can grow a plant lol)...the environment and nutrient feeding schedule is what will bring out different phenos and traits that maybe someone else has not seen before running the same strain ...temp, rh, light intensity, light wavelengths, nutrien concentrations, nutrien ratios...ect..i have no doubt tnelz will kill it with this strain

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Ned Kelly thanks for that man. Respect. @Joe Fresh lol Def not a competition. I'll Def do these girls justice. They have taken to their transplant very well. Both standing up straight and look happy to stretch their legs. Pics to follow in a couple days.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

@Ned Kelly thanks for that man. Respect. @Joe Fresh lol Def not a competition. I'll Def do these girls justice. They have taken to their transplant very well. Both standing up straight and look happy to stretch their legs. Pics to follow in a couple days.
like i said, this strain(deezyd) is easy to grow, from beginer to expert...the only down falls she has imo, is floppy stems, and not the biggest yielder, not a small yielder, but not the biggest, but be dure to trelis or tie up everything once in week 2 of flower, or else you WILL regret it LOL....i cut too many early crops with her because i didnt tie her up and it was just a huge mess...she has the floppiest branches i ever seen...but the smoke is worth it lol

Top Bottom