Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

try it man easy easy easy i didnt ph the whole time mix n go
So i haven't ph'd an organic nute ever. That's Def one of the reasons they're great. Greenstone is pretty solid. I have nothing but good things to say about there stuff. Pretty clean imo. Didn't get any salt build up. Loving Jacks though. Nectar, general organics and Jacks. Getting rid of everything else. Coco plants all get Jacks except a few on nectar. And my soil plants r split between go and nectar. Once I run out of something I'm going to give vegamatrix a shot. I Def think it will kill. It's obvious by ur results. Great job man.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

First off, woo hoo on hitting a 100 pages and 2000 comments!!! This thread is the shit!!!..lol...now off to what i came to say...

i feel stupid i forget the name and om too lazy to look it up right now but you know that good white fuzz fungus/bacteria you always see on healthy living soil??? I GOT SOME!! hahaha...i was watering the girls today right at lights on and was starting to readjust the top dress of EWC mixed with fresh soil, a lil humus, and a dab of azomite and oystershell i put on last week and i first thought i was looking at the perlite that always comes to the top of the soil after a while but nope upon really looking at it it looks just like in all the pictures i see of healthy living soil people post...i don't have a cover crop or any mulch but i feel like its a good sign that i have healthy living soil...right?? I hope so bc I deff felt like it was and it put a big smile on my face....just more validation that im doing things right...anyway feel free to burst my bubble if im wrong and this is a bad thing...i didn't have my camera down there and after i watered it was hard to see so ill snap some pics tmrw...like i said feel free to correct me bc id rather start addressing it asap if something is wrong....thanks guys!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

oh and since im running lights on for the flip 8pm to 8am im just gonna kill the lights early tmrw at 8am instead of 11 and just start the 12 dark hours then and turn em back on at 8pm....CAN'T WAIT!!

Pimp T

Pimp T

hahaha I didn't keep any clones I still have a pack of seeds tho. These are seeds I got in a tester pack from sin city its forum gsc x white nightmare. They don't make the forum version anymore just plat. Gsc. Tastes like hazy blue dream cookie dough. I'll trade u for somethin with Kush @Lazerus00

Power OG

Power OG

@Lazerus00 it is called hypha and yes it's a good sine of healthy soil, some will tell you it's mycilum but it's actually hypha if it's on top of medium. Mycilum lives in the root zone.
@Pimp T she's definitely more UD dominant in looks and smell than the #7 but it's close. The high from my Big Easy cut is definitely alil more intense than the #7 as well. It's almost identical to the mother. Looking good bro, Vega is doing you well.
Positive Vibes

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
yeah #vegamatrix for the win full flavor no burn no deficiencies no brewing no ph-Ing easy flush. My next trial is coots mix beds and blumats If I doesn't work out vegamatrix only. I got greenstone samples alot too like at least a 2 year supply I'm goin to use greenstone base with aptus additives for a cycle or two because I gave my word I would. But since I've left chem nutes I haven't had a deficiency burn lockout nothing. @Tnelz
Damn pimp..holy frost monster.
My local shop give me the vegamatrix sample pack. I was using on my edible pineapples. But Hell I might donate it to one my girls.

Pimp T

Pimp T

yep followed hybrid schedule had zero problems I also fed microbe life supplements. I called Kyle kushman so many times worrying about feeding as the nute schedule said so that he remembered me and added me on instagram commented on my instagram pic sayin "I told you it would be alright" lol@tattoojim

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

sinmint throwback
Photo 3
Photo 21

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
yep followed hybrid schedule had zero problems I also fed microbe life supplements. I called Kyle kushman so many times worrying about feeding as the nute schedule said so that he remembered me and added me on instagram commented on my instagram pic sayin "I told you it would be alright" lol@tattoojim
Thanks Pimp T!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Definitely interested in the greenstone stuff, tons of guys giving it a go look like they like it alot. Had my mind set on jacks, thinking about getting samples of HR veg+bloom as well...
Jacks is truly the best choice u can make. I wish I would've used it way sooner. Used both of the other lines u mentioned. Both solid from top to bottom but Jacks consistency is hard to beat. U can mix up a bunch and let it sit till ur ready to use it. If ur in coco and are running synthetics Jacks is just about the best thing I've ever run. And I've run a ton lol.

Tnelz

Tnelz

First off, woo hoo on hitting a 100 pages and 2000 comments!!! This thread is the shit!!!..lol...now off to what i came to say...

i feel stupid i forget the name and om too lazy to look it up right now but you know that good white fuzz fungus/bacteria you always see on healthy living soil??? I GOT SOME!! hahaha...i was watering the girls today right at lights on and was starting to readjust the top dress of EWC mixed with fresh soil, a lil humus, and a dab of azomite and oystershell i put on last week and i first thought i was looking at the perlite that always comes to the top of the soil after a while but nope upon really looking at it it looks just like in all the pictures i see of healthy living soil people post...i don't have a cover crop or any mulch but i feel like its a good sign that i have healthy living soil...right?? I hope so bc I deff felt like it was and it put a big smile on my face....just more validation that im doing things right...anyway feel free to burst my bubble if im wrong and this is a bad thing...i didn't have my camera down there and after i watered it was hard to see so ill snap some pics tmrw...like i said feel free to correct me bc id rather start addressing it asap if something is wrong....thanks guys!!
Lol thanks man. It's pretty cool for sure. And u r doing it right bro. Enjoy it and stay on the road ur on and before to long u will be sitting pretty.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

so @Pimp T correct me if im wrong but I think it was you who suggested that I leave my MH bulb in for a lil after the flip kinda to transition the girls...how long do you think before i put in the HPS?? please and thank you

suomynona

suomynona

Just another shout out to the brotha @Tnelz . Headz up masta!

For the record, anyone hearing any shit talk about my lady needs to take that shit with a grain of salt, always many sides to every story.

Top Bottom