Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey brother. Its a pleasure to have u here. Glad ur a part of the thread for sure. Those leds are fine. Don't go spending a ton of money on them. To be honest they would be better on seedlings but they will add some spectrum to ur grow no matter where u put them. Don't shirt change ur self bro. For someone who hasn't been growing a long time I'd say ur doing great. Nobody can argue ur passion for growing. Much respect. And as far as frost on your plants. Its a lot of things bro. Def genetics is the biggest factor though. So u keep doing ur thing and it will all come together. Was telling power the other day I've been growing for years but I'm just really understanding how to grow weed. Always learning and striving to be better. Respect bro.
thanks bro, your the man!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

210 a pack. Lol. I haven't seen anyone grow it. However for that kind of money u can buy 3 packs of medmans stuff get a 4th pack free and have 50 dollars left for a bottle of massive. However I'd be very interested to see them grow if you do grab them.
Speaking of...where might one find some medman beans? any ideas??;)

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

The old tent has blown up!! Hoping my mango is done stretching bc that bitch is huge!!!! The garden is at day 21 today and things seem to be on track for the most part. The mango and the alien og threw those balls out at the start of week 2 so I clipped them all off carefully. None of them were fully developed and it seems I have avoided any pollination. I have been checking them constantly for any new balls or nanners wanting to pop up. Alien is the furthest along so far. The mango and widow big bud seem to be around the same as far as flower development. Alien looks to be an 8 week strain and the mango will more than likely go 10...hoping everything stays green and happy! Oh and I thought I'd mention that I scored a few samples of GH cocotek coco a and b bloom. Going to throw them in the res and give them a shot I think.

20150708 220846
20150708 220905
20150708 221126
20150708 221151
20150708 221158
20150708 221213
20150708 221158
20150708 221151
20150708 221126
20150708 221003
20150708 220943
20150708 220905
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

LOL..no ive seen it all.....Canned Top Shelf Cannabis!..hahahah apparently it runs 800$ an ounce and is cut from the plant trimmed then set inside this tin can that is sealed until you buy it and open it like a can of tuna or something....it was on a episode of Most Expensivist Shyt Ever....y'all cali bound folks try this?

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

I heard about this. Haven't seen it, is it with the rapper 2chainz? Isn't that just a c vault with bovedas? I don't think it's worth it, seems like "luxury" smoke, just pricey bc it is. Then again maybe I should watch the video

Toaster79

Toaster79

Those should be some fire and something I'd love to try. Been smoking so much different stuff but never found out what it is (nobody ever tells you) so I'm hunting down most memorable smells and tastes of the past 23 years I've been smoking and also discovering new ones :D

Don't let the SHARK BITE it got me and I am outa hand View attachment 521683View attachment 521684

Get it out A hand lol.

I am a huge shark fan bro GJ

It's chewing on my left hemisphere as I'm writing this post :p

20150711 000908

@Lazerus00 I've been asking miself for a while why the heck don't you post anything about your harvest since we flipped on the same day (4/20) and I've got it all jared up already

+++++Vibes to everyone

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

@Lazerus00 The canned bud idea sounds like shit honestly, haha. I wouldn't touch that crap and whoever sells it must be joking at 8 bills for an O of unprocessed "top shelf" flower, HAH. I'm sure we'll be seeing increasingly more stupid canna products in the years to come; hop aboard the bandwagon yeerrrr!
But on another note, and in all seriousness- you're doing great for how long you've been at it Laz. My first plants were on the lack luster side of things and I think that you are ahead of the curve for new growers. Keep at it man, you've already shown that you have the chutzpah to grow the dank, be attentive to your plants and own that shit.

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Thanks for your feedback I did use 10:1 but I am in living soil . Bleach took out a few leaves but all good . Now on to another topic yours choice of music sucks the tune all right but the singing is awful . lol respect
Good to hear. I only worked dirt really outdoors when I started. Mainly Coco here. Now now, not my choice in music! I'm an grown up hard-core punk, my tastes are eclectic and eccentric but no way do I actually listen to that stuff lol.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@CBDEMON Thanks man, means a lot to hear words like that especially from a grower like you! Just GOOD PEOPLE here and I like it! And @Toaster79 Yea I was all hype taking pics and posting em right up until about 2 and a half weeks before harvest...maybe 3...Anyway I don't have A/C in the basement...correction I didn't but now have a 14,000BTU behemoth of a window unit that not only as a plus duhimifies but also blocks out all light from that window! Keeps it as chilly as I want now! Anyway I digress, like 3 of the 4 suffered pretty bad heat stress and 2 of em just about burnt up( i think from heat bc nutes i was using shouldn't have done it) and all leaves dried up and either fell off or dried right into the bud making it a super bitch to trim it out of the bud but also had to harvest early bc of it. One plant hermied but somehow didn't "seed" or pollinate any of the other 3 plants(How weird right??) and I KNOW i couldn't have caused enough stress to do to top of the line genetics from Humboldt Seed Co. which i think i got duepped and these weren't...the only plant that held it together was the least frosty along the way and i still had to harvest early and so there was a ton of white hairs left that when dried literally made the bud completely orange...lol but anyway I used the seeded plant to make bubble...everything else I dried for 5 days and jarred for almost 2 weeks but sold it bc $$ is really tight right now and i got a really good price for how I felt quality was...kept about 2.5oz for myself along with 5grams of shatter/wax I made and 8-10 grams of bubble...not bad all in all bc from the 4 plants total I got just under a # like 15.8oz.........Now I am about to have more plants then I have room for and all from tip top genetics, for sure this time, thank you @Pimp T , so i am hoping for better quality. I will deff veg less and focus more on quality over quantity for now and just K.I.S. but fo real this time!...lol

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Right on @Lazerus00 I'm sure all of us kooks here appreciate that compliment of our skills, really your not far off. It ain't really all that hard to be good at growing, just be attentive, and be knowledgeable about good protocol and what you're inputting. Reading plants is about experience, that's the really only thing your missing, but it helps being on great sites where they help mitigate that. Beyond that I agree with @Tnelz it's the genetics after you dial it all in. Key words: dial in your environment, really all we can do as growers that has a really noticeable effect imo other than genetics. The feeds, nute lines, etc is all personal preference

Top Bottom