Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I got this pot and it was kinda a 'potmergency' one crcaked so used a pot from cornerstore. Had couple holes in bottom but enough?
Leaves started to get a couple of spots

my pH is in acceptable range.
Put a shit load of holes for air , happened very quickly, and since has stopped ☺ . New growth and seems to be Growing like a freight train ... haha! PpP

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Finally have things all squared away and running correctly. Gonna flip in a couple days. Strains are still Predator Pink f2, PPK, Strawberry Diesel, Jack, GG4, Mr. Chem, Valley Girl OG, and CTHA9. just a 3x3 tent, 600W HID and some medium small ladies.
DSC04735

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Finally have things all squared away and running correctly. Gonna flip in a couple days. Strains are still Predator Pink f2, PPK, Strawberry Diesel, Jack, GG4, Mr. Chem, Valley Girl OG, and CTHA9. just a 3x3 tent, 600W HID and some medium small ladies.
View attachment 523857
Ha! Thats awesome...your running 8 plants in a 3x3 and I was worried about running that many in my 5x5...lol

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Added 3 new plants to veg tent to replace the 3 about to get flipped once there fully recovered from super cropping . 2x black widows 1 gsc x bubba .

Black widow been fimmed and replanted stalk by half and it's still double the size of the others . Got a feeling it maybe the male I'm looking for .

Other widow she' s gunna fill my widow jar that's down to its last 6 nugs

Gsc x bubba also bound for the personal jar . Out of the 3 that sprouted at the same time her root structure was intense even though the widow towers over it with these root I think it could well out grow them all.

Also repotted 4 Barby clones witch will be in here in 2 weeks . Liking the idea of these girls hit with some bw pollen .

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Looking round ig, it's funny to me, how many ppl in the canna industry call for legalization just to increase their markets, knowing full well they are unethical in practice(spraying non food crop approved systemic, moldy weed, bho made from above) and would get shut down immediately in any other industry. Oh and fuck the rols cult lol @SeaF0ur you're cool with me bro lol

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Its always great to see the @Tnelz thread with all the great posts
But here is a Not so good one
I have had my fill of lossing plants to Spider Mites and other set backs
so I am takin down the Stable
will be Back after I can get um under control.
Peace Farmers.

Top Bottom