Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

y'all think Sea Green, SLF-100, and Bio-Cozyme are all roughly the same thing, or do about the same thing?
No not even remotely the same brother. All great products though. Slf100 is a 1x per week. Been talking to the company for a minute. Not an actual enzyme just labeled that way. It's actually 4 Or 5 beneficial bacteria strains. 1 is for salt remediation (clean medium) 1 is a phosphorous fixer 1 is a root born pathogen like pythium killer and something that does something else. Use it per directions. Biocozyme is an actual enzyme that can be used every water and sea green is basically bennies. You can't ever get enough of them. All 3 products are very different.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

No not even remotely the same brother. All great products though. Slf100 is a 1x per week. Been talking to the company for a minute. Not an actual enzyme just labeled that way. It's actually 4 Or 5 beneficial bacteria strains. 1 is for salt remediation (clean medium) 1 is a phosphorous fixer 1 is a root born pathogen like pythium killer and something that does something else. Use it per directions. Biocozyme is an actual enzyme that can be used every water and sea green is basically bennies. You can't ever get enough of them. All 3 products are very different.
hahahahahaha....i was waaaaaaaaayyyyy off! LOL....thats what im here for!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Best enzyme is malted barley or sprouted barely seed teas. In my heavily researched opinion @Lazerus00
word...well i had already planed on doing some sst's...i got the corn,barley, and alfalfa from buildasoil....anybody every use the sprout house from amazon for seeds? any good?

giggles

giggles

Fireball lookin like she's gonna make some nice big fat colas.....
IMG 9149

Tnelz

Tnelz

word...well i had already planed on doing some sst's...i got the corn,barley, and alfalfa from buildasoil....anybody every use the sprout house from amazon for seeds? any good?
Don t need a seed sprouter. Rinse your seed a few times then soak for 8 hours or in till ur seeds have doubled in weight. Then line a Tupperware bowl with a wet paper towel throw ur seeds in top. Throw a wet pt on top cover and 24 48 hours you will have perfect sprouts. Throw them in a ball jar add water to blend then add some per gallon or the entire thing to 5 gallons. That's starting with 28 grams of dry seed.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Best enzyme is malted barley or sprouted barely seed teas. In my heavily researched opinion @Lazerus00
True but Biocozyme is some great stuff that's ready made. For the record any sst is awesome. I make all types and all make awesome enzymes.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Well guys I wanted to believe in solis tek but uhhh ive been failed once again I love the features they have that 95% of other ballasts dont have but fuck this yet another problem that would have left me fucked if I depended on them lookin like gavita from here on out mammy fuck this shit lol

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hey pimp i went proline ballast witch has the same guts as lumatek . think the features are the same . my guy warned me of the solis said there good but a bit unrealiable .running them with the gavita enhancened digi bulbs and all good so far . respect .

Pimp T

Pimp T

Yeah man lumatek has served me right for years never had 1 problem and I bought them used off ebay still never had a problem @Ned Kelly

Sip

Sip

Yeah man lumatek has served me right for years never had 1 problem and I bought them used off ebay still never had a problem @Ned Kelly
I was curious about their coco line. Is it no good then? Also I apologize, I figured it out after I went a little farther into the thread. First time in a online community.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Oh no it served me great no problems at all one of the best nutes as a matter of fact. But I moved away from bottled nutes testing one last nute line with coco and ill officially be done @Sip

Latest posts

Top Bottom