Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

@Toaster79

Just ran into slight N toxicity on my plants. For a week they just started to curl and tips brown. Ran a little bit of excess water and we are back on track! Your plants look great anyways.

The problem with my soil is there are slow release nutes in there (high N animal shit most likely cows) and additional watering only makes things worse as there's even more nutes avaliable to the roots. The second part of the problem were those 0.8L pots. Plants drank them bone dry over the night. So I had excess nutrients and over watering at the same time. That's where those lower leaves show P- and stems have some racing stripes. Plants were in those small pots for 8 weeks since seed and could go another 3 or four if they weren't so root bound. But should be ok now that they got some new shoes.

shemshemet

shemshemet

Yeah all my nutes are from organic matter (mostly blood meal for N)

I wasn't sure if time was going to heal or make worse, fortunately time did heal! (there really wasn't much to heal in the first place anyways)

Bigger shoes I think will always help everything haha (maybe except compaction)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to hear from you @jumpincactus its goodbto busy, eating.lol Hows the garden?
Not bad brutha. I typically shut down during the summer here on indoor. Got some space at a brs groom so I am finishing up HH sdubb's x querkle I had going. Will get some pics up soon!!! 4 weeks into flower. started with 15. Culled 4 males, thought I had 11 gals and did till week 3 and 3 more gals threw nuts saxs. So now down to 8 pretty solid looking gurlz.

SourDank

SourDank

Not bad brutha. I typically shut down during the summer here on indoor. Got some space at a brs groom so I am finishing up HH sdubb's x querkle I had going. Will get some pics up soon!!! 4 weeks into flower. started with 15. Culled 4 males, thought I had 11 gals and did till week 3 and 3 more gals threw nuts saxs. So now down to 8 pretty solid looking gurlz.
Sour Dub x Querkle, I'd love to see those pics if you get a chance brother. That flavor sounds like an orgasm for my mouth...you and @Tnelz scired big testing those babies

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

The problem with my soil is there are slow release nutes in there (high N animal shit most likely cows) and additional watering only makes things worse as there's even more nutes avaliable to the roots. The second part of the problem were those 0.8L pots. Plants drank them bone dry over the night. So I had excess nutrients and over watering at the same time. That's where those lower leaves show P- and stems have some racing stripes. Plants were in those small pots for 8 weeks since seed and could go another 3 or four if they weren't so root bound. But should be ok now that they got some new shoes.
Hope it works out for the girls. ☺ us in fresh medium ... Reading of how it goes against what they need. I'm still learning how to make them happiest. Got some issues that are going to effect my yeild a and quality. But only 3 of 9 really got effected. All nanner'dout☺lol. Blueberry strains

giggles

giggles

Shitty pic but some HAOG at day 38

Pimp T

Pimp T

Anybody ever use pro mix hp 3.8 bale. If so is it dry as fuck and compressed like the 3.8 bale of regular sphagnum peat moss is?

Pimp T

Pimp T

Anybody ever use pro mix hp 3.8 bale. If so is it dry as fuck and compressed like the 3.8 bale of regular sphagnum peat moss is?

Tnelz

Tnelz

For the record my brothers as you all know I've been going through some personal stuff. This made me extremely unmotivated in my grow room. As most of you know I get a lot of clones from a lot of people. I got very lazy and did not quarantine some cuts and the Borg got in. I'm not in the least sweating it I will prevail no problem however it will take some time. I began the fight tonight and went insane with some conserve sc. That's already got things completely under control but I need to continue to spray with my other 2 trusted mite killers over the course of the next 2 weeks . In saying that I know I have genetics promised to some of you. You all know I live up to my word but it's going to take time. I won't send anything that isn't spotless. My personal bullshit has passed. So now it's just fucking spider mites. Please allow me the time and I will get the cuts around once I feel comfortable. I apologize and thanks for understanding. Respect and good vibes to u all.

Pimp T

Pimp T

May be a shot in the dark but its worth a try. If anybody has some aptus additives they want to sell or trade hit me up in a pm

SourDank

SourDank

For the record my brothers as you all know I've been going through some personal stuff. This made me extremely unmotivated in my grow room. As most of you know I get a lot of clones from a lot of people. I got very lazy and did not quarantine some cuts and the Borg got in. I'm not in the least sweating it I will prevail no problem however it will take some time. I began the fight tonight and went insane with some conserve sc. That's already got things completely under control but I need to continue to spray with my other 2 trusted mite killers over the course of the next 2 weeks . In saying that I know I have genetics promised to some of you. You all know I live up to my word but it's going to take time. I won't send anything that isn't spotless. My personal bullshit has passed. So now it's just fucking spider mites. Please allow me the time and I will get the cuts around once I feel comfortable. I apologize and thanks for understanding. Respect and good vibes to u all.
Take care of your business homie, we got your back. Get rid of those shitty assholes, they're the god damn worst.

Top Bottom