Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

@Toaster79 @Tnelz thank both you guys for the input. I agree that it could prolly be the dramatic increase. I mean I was just looking for y'alls opinions bc really it coulda been a number of things from shit genetics to me over/under feeding. All the plants outside that i have look very happy and healthy esp since I got the whole Dragonfly Earth Medicine lineup... I really think they are a great company and super knowledgeable about all sorts of natural and organic ways to help my girls.

So I got a cpl xtra dollars to buy the plants a lil gift for them going from veg to bloom but not sure what I should get. Feel free to leave your opinion. The 2 choices are...
1- A 1 gallon btl of Massive bloom booster and a 1 gallon btl of Photosynthesis plus

OR

2- A re-up of all my AACT supplies (humus, EWC, insect frass, Bokashi,Bio Char, Compost, Azomoite,some microbial innoculant and kelp meal) and All supplies to make SST's (Mung Barley Alfalfa and Corn)

Both will cost me about the same and not sure which I will get more benefit from...if y'all feel like it leave yer input!

Have a great weekend farmers and hope everyone stays nice n hiiiiiiiii
Depends what your looking for brother. I'm using massive and it absolutely kills anything I've ever used. If u want to get the biggest yields u have ever had use it. However option two is equally dope so I'm sorry I'm no help. It would depend on the plant and exactly what I was after at the time.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I know your stacked but you need any beans or anything just say the word and you got it homie @Tnelz
I appreciate ur kindness my brother. I have a feeling I'm going to find something special in this hunt. One of the things I'm most excited about is what u sent. First time with the goji so I want to see if she can really keep up with or outperform a couple other gs. Thanks again bro. And before I decide to chop if I do I'll hit u up. Whatever u want I got u.

Power OG

Power OG

Yeti #7 cut
20150815 140945

Yeti B.E. cut
20150803 213733

Pimp T

Pimp T

Really man with the whole dragonfly line up u dont need photosynthesis plus. Its not magical only reason I use it is because I ran out of granular mycorrhizae for transplant and I want to make sure I have my microbes poppin otherwise I wouldnt use it. Its nothing special. Ive never used massive so cant speak on it. If you have a well balanced and mixed soil u have no need for all those bulky accessories. Been there done that. I know ill get alot of cut eye looks for this -but I dont even use compost teas anymore. Couple soil amendments compost wormpower aloe coconut fulpower and ssts and im done. And i almost done with ssts with malted barley powder no need for sst it has twice the enzymatic power without all the sprout and straining. Im only still useing ssts because im too cheap to go buy malted barley seeds/powder when i have a big booksack full of barley seeds i will when its all gone tho. Ive grown to hate having a nute shelf. And spending 500 every 4 months on shit.Only bottles I keep around is vegamatrix because I got better results from it than any bottle ive ever used. I followed vegamatrix exactly by the chart with 6 differents strains in happy frog and had ZERO problems no overfeed or underfeed none of those little orange tips nothing but frost and red and purple fade . Im gonna do my soil mix vs mills vs vegamatrix one more time with the same strains to do a final comparison and im done. @Lazerus00

Last edited:
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Really man with the whole dragonfly line up u dont need photosynthesis plus. Its not magical only reason I use it is because I ran out of granular mycorrhizae for transplant and I want to make sure I have my microbes poppin otherwise I wouldnt use it. Its nothing special. Ive never used massive so cant speak on it. If you have a well balanced and mixed soil u have no need for all those bulky accessories. Been there done that. I know ill get alot of cut eye looks for this -but I dont even use compost teas anymore. Couple soil amendments compost wormpower aloe coconut fulpower and ssts and im done. And i almost done with ssts with malted barley powder no need for sst it has twice the enzymatic power without all the sprout and straining. Im only still useing ssts because im too cheap to go buy malted barley seeds/powder when i have a big booksack full of barley seeds i will when its all gone tho. Ive grown to hate having a nute shelf. And spending 500 every 4 months on shit.Only bottles I keep around is vegamatrix because I got better results from it than any bottle ive ever used. I followed vegamatrix exactly by the chart with 6 differents strains in happy frog and had ZERO problems no overfeed or underfeed none of those little orange tips nothing but frost and red and purple fade . Im gonna do my soil mix vs mills vs vegamatrix one more time with the same strains to do a final comparison and im done. @Lazerus00

I'm rather minimalistic in my general approach as well... and it is my contention that overuse of a worm casting tea (microbial extrapolation) leans favor toward bacterial and your soils fungal aspects can suffer slightly... I use worm teas at the first wetting of a soil mix in a trash can, again at transplant time when plants first go in, a third time after I topdress and flip lights and a final time at soil recycling.... I do not believe it is useful to use teas too often/daily as some do although it will cause no discernible harm... its also pointless... the point of teas is, as you state, to kick the microherd into gear... when you need them... to quickly break down material in soil... so I really only use them in conjunction with adding elements of some type or to ensure optimum soil health at specific times like start of flower or transplant... now SST... I use those much more often...

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

@Lazerus00 heat isnt the only aspect, vpd/rh plays into it. Down here we can hit 100+ easy, but the high humidity helps with the rainforest effect, I think alot of people make base comparisons btwn out and in without taking in account mitigating factors such as humidity and wind. thats my .02

@Tnelz that really sucks brother.. I'm getting crazy packs soon, I'll list em up as soon as I get em all planned and in. If you need anything let me know brother... You hear anything from our other FL brethren?

On another note, everything looks so good in this thread. You guys are crushing it..

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

@Tnelz, tearing it down would be the smart move, like I said before, when I'm in doubt, I tear it all down, bleach everything and start over. No point in continuing to eliminate them while they places to hide and recover their numbers. Especially when you got someone holding backups.. Scorched Earth Motherfuckers lol

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Thanks for all the info bro! At what dosage would you use the malted barley powder? And would any do or is there a brand that might be better then others?
like would this one work well?

Last edited:
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00 heat isnt the only aspect, vpd/rh plays into it. Down here we can hit 100+ easy, but the high humidity helps with the rainforest effect, I think alot of people make base comparisons btwn out and in without taking in account mitigating factors such as humidity and wind. thats my .02

@Tnelz that really sucks brother.. I'm getting crazy packs soon, I'll list em up as soon as I get em all planned and in. If you need anything let me know brother... You hear anything from our other FL brethren?

On another note, everything looks so good in this thread. You guys are crushing it..
Yea I have thought about that and I deff didn't take that into acct as that whole sitch was going down. I remember reading to get trich production up during flower that i should keep RH at like 35 to 45 and i think when my heat when to 90+ it just caused one big clusterfuck! ahhh well ya live and ya learn

Pimp T

Pimp T

I know its 1oz crusehd and added to half gallon water bubbled for no more than four hours. Then that 1/2 gallon added to 5 gallons. Or 1oz per gallon .I forgot about the whole row comparason its been awhile. Personally id get it from build a soil.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Be careful tho I remember clackamas coot saying bubbled too long itll turn to some acid, I forgot what it was, thatll kill them.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Sorry to hear of all your troubles @Tnelz first the relationship thing . Being sick and mites and sel poll . On the bright side you can call it the Jesus cut . Immaculate conception . Respect bro and hope things turn for u soon .

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Be careful tho I remember clackamas coot saying bubbled too long itll turn to some acid, I forgot what it was, thatll kill them.
thats weird on the buildasoil website it says bubble for 12 to 24

Junk

Junk

Hey all you Super Farmers with You seed planters and Tater eaters.
Hope your weekend is full of great herbs and Good friends, Its time to pull My Nyvia II and see how many seeds she is Caring. Be happy if I get 2 One male One female LOL its not looking good But Pollen chuckin is new to the FlyJ and its all about the Fun Right
Here be a few Pics of the Ladies hanging out in the Stable.
View attachment 529357
View attachment 529358 View attachment 529359
And Two Special Runs the Seed Junky's KatsuHO and My cut of The ChemSoda OG by Jaws Two keepers for sure.
View attachment 529360
Peace and Good Vibes Farmers
FlyJ

That KatsuHO & Chem Soda OG are looking tight!

Pimp T

Pimp T

They also have a cautionary statement sayin something like were still researching etc. Im about to go look it up but I kno for a fact clackamas coot the guy who brought the malted barley recipe to jeremy says bubbled no longer then 4 hours amd he killed a few during research himself give me a minute ill find it Its gonna be hard though gotta dig thru

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

This is the recipe from him:

Well....I was the one who developed the SST deal though credit for the actual term SST goes to my good friend, SeanDawg who I call SurfBiter. A funny fellow to be sure.

I strongly recommend that you purchasemalted barley grain at a local homebrew store. It should cost less than $1.00 USD per lb. Barley which has been professionally malted for brewing beer will give you spectacular results for chump-change.

The application rate that I zeroed in on was 1 oz. of malted barley grain, ground to a powder and added to 1 gallon of dechlorinated water. You could enhance the benefit by adding 1/2 oz. of BioAg Ful-Power (pure fulvic acid).

Maybe what im thinking of is when is was sayin bubbled no longer than 4 hours and not sitting in water not bubbling. Im still looking

Pimp T

Pimp T

How often malted barley should be used:

every 7 - 10 days especially during the flower cycle. The increase in the resin set more than justifies whatever monies or effort you put out.

But more importantly is the huge increase in the overall health of your plants. There's a lot of reasons but one has to consider the chitinase from the malted barley grain with the internal and added levels of salicylic acid from regular applications of aloe vera extract that gives you the increased SAR dynamic via chitinase-salicylic acid pathways and ethylene-salicylic acid pathways...

Top Bottom