Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
giggles

giggles

Unnamed 1
Unnamed

And some glue just cause I like to post pictures.....
IMG 1030

SourDank

SourDank

@giggles its just a respect thing at this point, whether or not you admit past fuck ups or whatever doesn't mean shit just goes away. And it's T's thread, he asked you politely when he didn't have to. Just bounce bro. Whatever happened clearly affected someone who he is close to or he wouldn't of heard about whatever went down. Just start your own thread and you can say, do, and post whatever you want.

Power OG

Power OG

Thought I would check in to see how all you farmers are doing. I wanted to update my Sdubb x Querkle run as well.

Galz have stopped stretching, starting to frost up nicely and now looking forward to seeing them throw on some girth.

they flipped on July 5th I'm told this strain should go approx 70 dayz. So looks like Sept 15th give er take for the chop.

View attachment 530277 View attachment 530278 View attachment 530279 View attachment 530280 View attachment 530281 View attachment 530282 View attachment 530283 View attachment 530284
Them ladies looking extremely fire bro. Hell of job as always.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks. ="SourDank, post: 1510708, member: 63492"]@giggles its just a respect thing at this point, whether or not you admit past fuck ups or whatever doesn't mean shit just goes away. And it's T's thread, he asked you politely when he didn't have to. Just bounce bro. Whatever happened clearly affected someone who he is close to or he wouldn't of heard about whatever went down. Just start your own thread and you can say, do, and post whatever you want.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. It's pretty much that simple. Don't like or enjoy hurting someone's feelings. For the record it's not personal man but I think it's best. Instead of bringing a bunch of drama to a drama free thread just start a fresh one man.

giggles

giggles

@giggles its just a respect thing at this point, whether or not you admit past fuck ups or whatever doesn't mean shit just goes away. And it's T's thread, he asked you politely when he didn't have to. Just bounce bro. Whatever happened clearly affected someone who he is close to or he wouldn't of heard about whatever went down. Just start your own thread and you can say, do, and post whatever you want.

Respect goes both ways though. I've started my own thread when I first got here and what happened? I got trashed talked in the first day. I never said any of it went away. Never claimed that but it's pretty messed up when people can judge you that don't even know me. They know me from info they see online. I haven't caused any problems. All I've done is post pics.

He heard about me cause you're right he does know someone I know but this shit has been going on since June. But at this point the shit they are saying is beyond ridiculous and has put me and my family at risk. I'm not here to argue or start shit, I'm here to post pics and try new shit for my wife. Don't think that's much to ask. Treat me with respect and I'll treat you the same but so far all that has been done is shit talking in PMs about me. Yea that's sure respectful..,,

SourDank

SourDank

Look man, no one is shit talking you in PM's, were not high school kids. But what if someone you know and trust told you some shit about me, someone you wouldn't know if I was in front of your face? Would you just say well fuck you bro, and disrespect your FRIEND for some stranger on a computer screen? Come on dude, no one has said anything sideways to you here. Again, respect that's it's T's thread and he simply asked you to go.

giggles

giggles

Thanks. ="SourDank, post: 1510708, member: 63492"]@giggles its just a respect thing at this point, whether or not you admit past fuck ups or whatever doesn't mean shit just goes away. And it's T's thread, he asked you politely when he didn't have to. Just bounce bro. Whatever happened clearly affected someone who he is close to or he wouldn't of heard about whatever went down. Just start your own thread and you can say, do, and post whatever you want.
Thanks. It's pretty much that simple. Don't like or enjoy hurting someone's feelings. For the record it's not personal man but I think it's best. Instead of bringing a bunch of drama to a drama free thread just start a fresh one man.[/QUOTE]

Seems like everyone sending you PMs are the ones bringing the drama.

Show me one post I've made that was bout drama. I've done nothing wrong and this all started cause I said I got some beans from someone and then all hell broke lose.

SourDank

SourDank

Thought I would check in to see how all you farmers are doing. I wanted to update my Sdubb x Querkle run as well.

Galz have stopped stretching, starting to frost up nicely and now looking forward to seeing them throw on some girth.

they flipped on July 5th I'm told this strain should go approx 70 dayz. So looks like Sept 15th give er take for the chop.

View attachment 530277 View attachment 530278 View attachment 530279 View attachment 530280 View attachment 530281 View attachment 530282 View attachment 530283 View attachment 530284
That is SICK brother, I can't wait to see what she looks like in Sept 15th

giggles

giggles

Look man, no one is shit talking you in PM's, were not high school kids. But what if someone you know and trust told you some shit about me, someone you wouldn't know if I was in front of your face? Would you just say well fuck you bro, and disrespect your FRIEND for some stranger on a computer screen? Come on dude, no one has said anything sideways to you here. Again, respect that's it's T's thread and he simply asked you to go.

I don't judge anyone. Whoever tells me. Plain and simple. I like to get the full story first hand rather then jump to conclusions. That's the respect I was raised on.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hey g'day seen this rig and thought I'd throw it up sorry way off topic View attachment 530310
Take a hit from that lil guy☺ get g'd out☺
go you good thing .

Giggles i have no bones with you , and to be honest have no idea what shit anyones talking about . That said i can understand your frustration , however it is brother tnelz thread . From what i have experianced theres no way he would do this lightly . So my man i think its best to follow his suggestion . Respect .

giggles

giggles

Last time I checked I was on a public forum and I'm not causing problems.

If you don't like me then ignore me instead of causing drama and getting butt hurt of me posting.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey man been thru sosome me shit too and big relief to get it done. Hope rest of year is better. good vibes an stay safe. Stabbed up I'm stomach and lost part of intestines
Burn4me aka now bullet hole burn is back!!!!!
After a harsh summer of cops,court cases, death and bullet wounds......
How the fuck is everyone?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Last time I checked I was on a public forum and I'm not causing problems.

If you don't like me then ignore me instead of causing drama and getting butt hurt of me posting.
Bro posting here is causing drama. It is a public forum but it's generally accepted that who starts the thread is kind of the one to say what comes and what goes. U can post on or start the giggles thread about whatever and that's fine. Hope everything works out. Just respectfully asking that it's not here any longer. Whoever chooses can come and post on ur thread and that's fine. I have not put ur biz out here or anywhere else. And I don't plan to. So just move on from here man. Please and thank u.

giggles

giggles

Public forum, private thread , i like your pics . but this is bad juju . Dont make this a shit fight .

I'm not the one who even started it. Someone complains in a PM that has met me one time and then these guys want to follow me around and act like I'm scum of the earth. Sorry I'm not cool with that. I've kept my mouth shut this whole time and have caused no problems. I never used anyone, never made shit up and I sure as fuck didn't beg anyone for cuts. I'm standing up for myself so that's all there is to it.

Top Bottom