Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

yo @Tnelz ....so with the max yield show, reg people can only go on sunday? i ask bc its says industry only on sat and as much as i wanna be i don't think i am "in" the industry. so i should just plan on attending sunday?? please and thank you
Sunday is our day bro. Bring someone with you cuz u can't carry all the free stuff. Lol. I needed to make three trips to the car last year.

Tnelz

Tnelz

What up y'all. Just showing my new sample. Check these dudes out on ig.
20150920 144802

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the wishes and prayers. It's been like a roller coaster for the past few days. I'm picking my wife and the kid from hospital tomorrow so hoping things settle down in the next few days.

Did manage to take a few shots today after 2 weeks of 12/12:

20150920 205914

20150920 205928

The stud will be touching the ceiling tomorrow. There's only 1/2" left

20150920 211810

Keep it green fellas!

MGRox

MGRox

Pimp T & CBDEMON Nice pics guys!!
Nice Males SeaFour and Toaster79! (happy to hear things are going good with new one, T.)

@Stumpy420 with your colored roots..... are you using any kind of enzyme product?

Also, I have some easy questions. Since I had some losses with the turbo and my setup cannot afford any less than 100%; I've got my old bubbler running again but still need the extra sites I was gonna get with turbo. (keeping turbo running for experimenting though). So I'm gonna try some popular stuff I've never used and test out a modified system.

Ok. With these Peat based "jello" (for lack of a better word) plugs; does anyone see a difference with brands? (root riot, rapid rooter, uhhh etc)
I picked up some of the root riot as the hydro salesmen pointed out that they had a smaller starting hole. Though I noticed they are square and a bit smallish. Are the other brands larger diameter and round?

I'm also going to test the round rockwool plugs. If I'm "basically" doing a classic cut method (wet, hormone, stick, dome, root); what do I need to do for these special?
Isn't there something about rockwool and pH, related to the first wetting or needing soak time?
What's the preferred method for optimal saturation percentage for rooting? Let em drip, Shake it off a bit?
Anything else I should know with these?

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Nice Males SeaFour and Toaster79! (happy to hear things are going good with new one, T.)

@Stumpy420 with your colored roots..... are you using any kind of enzyme product?

Also, I have some easy questions. Since I had some losses with the turbo and my setup cannot afford any less than 100%; I've got my old bubbler running again but still need the extra sites I was gonna get with turbo. (keeping turbo running for experimenting though). So I'm gonna try some popular stuff I've never used and test out a modified system.

Ok. With these Peat based "jello" (for lack of a better word) plugs; does anyone see a difference with brands? (root riot, rapid rooter, uhhh etc)
I picked up some of the root riot as the hydro salesmen pointed out that they had a smaller starting hole. Though I noticed they are square and a bit smallish. Are the other brands larger diameter and round?

I'm also going to test the round rockwool plugs. If I'm "basically" doing a classic cut method (wet, hormone, stick, dome, root); what do I need to do for these special?
Isn't there something about rockwool and pH, related to the first wetting or needing soak time?
What's the preferred method for optimal saturation percentage for rooting? Let em drip, Shake it off a bit?

I love rockwool for cuttings. Immerse the rockwool in room temperature ph5.5 water for about 15 minutes. Don't squeeze rockwool it will destroy the air pockets and capillary action. For saturation.... and whether to use a dome- experiment experiment experiment (something you clearly like to do anyways :). I leave 1/4 inch water ( just up to the groove lines) in bottom of the tray and make sure the hole is premade (with a thin pencil) and is 80% deep. That way the cut is pretty close to the water on the bottom and stays wet. Room temperature and humidity are so important. The round rw plugs will dry out a little faster than the square ones with plastic sides, you could try both. Good luck hope you like them.

One of the cool thing about plugs and rockwool is you can cram so many together densely compared to an aerocloner.

Last edited:
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hope you don't mind me posting this . Nice to get a little kudos for the effort . As I think of u guys as my online family , and have more in common than regular folk . I just wanted to share with you all . I know I'm only a grasshopper just good to get it half right .

hey ned its shamus , you ran those girls better than I could have, thank you so so much for all your hard work. im honored !!!!!! you are my go to guy from now on if you would do me that favor. im in the north west now and have my hands on genetics I could have only dreamed of !!! Australia better look out. we should talk soon........ you are the man ......... shamus
shamus dolan, Yesterday at 1:24 PMReport
#168Unlike+ QuoteReply

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

@MGRox yes just a dash of great white. I also have aurora innovations 3 part equivalent to general hydroponics. Should/can I switch to it mid grow? Being as gh has absolutely nothING to do with us?

chillywilly

chillywilly

@Ned Kelly ...talked to some Aussie s the other day...coming to see the Pope... Wow, peeps coming in droves, going to be a few blocks from my house...on lock down buddy...police to and fro... Fire truck s ready...helicopters buzzing... rally's going strong... Catholic U on... Wow, this is big on my end rite now... This is where it's happening big time...
cw...

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

@Ned Kelly ...talked to some Aussie s the other day...coming to see the Pope... Wow, peeps coming in droves, going to be a few blocks from my house...on lock down buddy...police to and fro... Fire truck s ready...helicopters buzzing... rally's going strong... Catholic U on... Wow, this is big on my end rite now... This is where it's happening big time...

sounds hectic but if it was this Aussie id be coming to check out your dope not the pope lol.;)
cw...

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I like rapid rooters over the root riots... they're deeper and even though the hole is larger, I'm in the habit of tearing off the top corner to pack the hole tight anyway when I place my cutting.
neither of them seem to decompose in the soil, thats for sure. I find dozens of them when I do till my soil

Top Bottom