Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
here's some little ladies to go with all of your guy's fat mamas. Personal selective breeding project that has not been stabilized yet.
20150218 205215

don't feel bad Azhden, I can't afford any new beans either :-/ but what's here keeps me happy enough.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Capulator do u guys have ur own mail carrier. Nute pack is spread in and not a moment to soon. Transplanting a bunch this week. Seriously best Bennie product out there at the best price from a guy who grows. Support ogbiowar! Respect cap! Thank u!
20150219 144602

Azhden

Azhden

I had 2 different Blue Dream x AK47 crosses, one is the "true clone only blue dream" female crossed with a cherry pheno AK47, named Hell-Raiser.

And also a "blueberry muffin (MGCanna) blue dream" female crossed with the same cherry AK47, named it 'Berry's 87' and haven't handed those out as I only had a few show from the small girl, and was waiting to cross it to my 2 favorite Mazars to add the "1" to the 87 :D... have to F2+ the Berry's 87 first :cool:

Azhden

Azhden

Hayzeus Crimony! That's a couple beans right there @Azhden haha.

:p let me find my other backpack, or just open those big zip lock bags containing dozens of smaller packs, same with those pill bottles :p... or let me see if I can snap a few pics of Homebrews vault the next time I'm over bugging him :)/:eek: that is for real... a vault of genetics :cool:

Wonder why I keep handing these things out for free... could be an easy billion right there if I was a greedy man :rolleyes:

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Thanks for the pics. What's in there? Going to be nice. Nice clean set up as well.

Thanks for the compliment. They are a rather convoluted cross of (OG Kush X Trainwreck) X (Mazar-I-Sharif X White Rhino, I think). These are the F1's of that cross. A friend had a trainwreck hermi on him and it pollinated all of his OG's, kicked me down a bit of the smoke and I open pollinated those offspring three times to get it somewhat stable. Then I had a Mazar and White Rhino, may have been white widow it's been a few years since all this started, and let them open pollinate.

I then took those F1's and grew them out with the F3's of the (OGK X TW) and selectively chose a strong father with the Mazar indica stature and bred with a strong mother exhibiting the TW sativa-ness to get these F1's. The genetics are far from stable yet, popped three beans initially and none of them looked similar. Culled one, the other turned out male and I cloned the one female to produce what's in that box right now. Hopefully in the next few months I will have more lights to run more plants and stabilize these a bit more before giving some out to more competent growers to give a shot at. May wind up calling this strain clusterfuck haha. We'll see how it smokes before jumping to conclusions though.

Tnelz

Tnelz

:p let me find my other backpack, or just open those big zip lock bags containing dozens of smaller packs, same with those pill bottles :p... or let me see if I can snap a few pics of Homebrews vault the next time I'm over bugging him :)/:eek: that is for real... a vault of genetics :cool:

Wonder why I keep handing these things out for free... could be an easy billion right there if I was a greedy man :rolleyes:
No question on home brew. I can only imagine. So I still don't know which of ur ak crosses I'm growing. Lol. Whatever it is I'm loving it. Transplanting tonight and gonna let her sit in veg to get comfy for another 7 days.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks for the compliment. They are a rather convoluted cross of (OG Kush X Trainwreck) X (Mazar-I-Sharif X White Rhino, I think). These are the F1's of that cross. A friend had a trainwreck hermi on him and it pollinated all of his OG's, kicked me down a bit of the smoke and I open pollinated those offspring three times to get it somewhat stable. Then I had a Mazar and White Rhino, may have been white widow it's been a few years since all this started, and let them open pollinate.

I then took those F1's and grew them out with the F3's of the (OGK X TW) and selectively chose a strong father with the Mazar indica stature and bred with a strong mother exhibiting the TW sativa-ness to get these F1's. The genetics are far from stable yet, popped three beans initially and none of them looked similar. Culled one, the other turned out male and I cloned the one female to produce what's in that box right now. Hopefully in the next few months I will have more lights to run more plants and stabilize these a bit more before giving some out to more competent growers to give a shot at. May wind up calling this strain clusterfuck haha. We'll see how it smokes before jumping to conclusions though.
Good luck. Can't see anything bad coming from the cross once stabilized. Love to watch it grown out and worked bro so feel free to add ur experiences and finding here!

Azhden

Azhden

How about a list of the AK crosses to help? I don't know what Bluz sent you... any that you are missing, you know what to do :D

CBAK (Celtix Berry x AK)
Freddy Krueger (Dream Walker x AK)
Hell-Raiser (Blue Dream x AK)
Berry's 87 (Blue Dream {MGC} x AK)
MAK147 (Mazar #1 x AK)
MI6 Agent 47 (Mazar #6 x AK)
The Grake (Grape Ape x AK)
Purple Jackal (Purple Jones x AK)
Swiss Cheeze (UK Cheese Head BX x AK)
Flo Scout Gunnies (Flo Scout Cookies x AK)
Cindy 47 (Cindy 99 x AK)

... I know I'm missing a few... but that's the majority of the cherry AK male crosses :p

Most of these didn't make it to others hands, I'm being stingy with my AKs :eek: (jk not many people have been asking for beans lately, just clones from friends 'elites' :cool:)

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
How about a list of the AK crosses to help? I don't know what Bluz sent you... any that you are missing, you know what to do :D

CBAK (Celtix Berry x AK)
MAK147 (Mazar #1 x AK)
Cindy 47 (Cindy 99 x AK)

... I know I'm missing a few... but that's the majority of the cherry AK male crosses :p

Most of these didn't make it to others hands, I'm being stingy with my AKs :eek: (jk not many people have been asking for beans lately, just clones from friends 'elites' :cool:)

beans are where its at. Im missing the entire list so whats next lol..jk

lots of good flavors in there my friend.. great work. keep up the love.

Tnelz

Tnelz

CBAK (Celtix Berry x AK)
MAK147 (Mazar #1 x AK)
Cindy 47 (Cindy 99 x AK)

He sent me ak x blue dream. That's all I know. Beautiful plant. Stinks vigorous and I'd say blue dream dominant but we will c when the buds get here. I'll shoot a pic f her tonight.

Azhden

Azhden

I'm 100% you have Hellraiser, 'clone only true Blue Dream' female crossed with my 'vintage Serious Seeds AK47 cherry pheno' male, it's the only BD x AK cross I handed out.

Had some good reports come back from friends on the Mazar x AK crosses and the Flo Scout Gunnies, those had a good mix of both parents in the 'buzz' department, it would hit you extremely fast like AK, but the initial high was like the Mother just a little more intense, then a few hours (to several depending on my friends tolerances) a final whack from the AK to finish your buzz.

That being said, any good 50/50 phenos you find in the Hellraiser should be interesting... the Blue Dream mother left you a little confused and stupid... watch out for a Pinhead pheno that mofo will be crazy :cool:

12026Pinhead

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'm 100% you have Hellraiser, 'clone only true Blue Dream' female crossed with my 'vintage Serious Seeds AK47 cherry pheno' male, it's the only BD x AK cross I handed out.

Had some good reports come back from friends on the Mazar x AK crosses and the Flo Scout Gunnies, those had a good mix of both parents in the 'buzz' department, it would hit you extremely fast like AK, but the initial high was like the Mother just a little more intense, then a few hours (to several depending on my friends tolerances) a final whack from the AK to finish your buzz.

That being said, any good 50/50 phenos you find in the Hellraiser should be interesting... the Blue Dream mother left you a little confused and stupid... watch out for a Pinhead pheno that mofo will be crazy :cool:

View attachment 487664
Here is hoping for a pinhead. Lol. Thanks for clearing that az. You will see it first hand. I apologize for not getting enough pics up lately but I will tonight!

Azhden

Azhden

I'm in no rush, you have had enough to worry about with all those crazy storms up that way, don't worry about posting up some damn pics :p

Happy to hear you like them so far, that's all I really care about ;)... well that and of course the fact my beans got passed around like I always wanted them to be, free seeds to all who want to grow, and free weed to those who need meds and can't afford it :eek: but I live in a fantasy world I know :p

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'm in no rush, you have had enough to worry about with all those crazy storms up that way, don't worry about posting up some damn pics :p

Happy to hear you like them so far, that's all I really care about ;)... well that and of course the fact my beans got passed around like I always wanted them to be, free seeds to all who want to grow, and free weed to those who need meds and can't afford it :eek: but I live in a fantasy world I know :p
Thanks. And nothing wrong with that Vision bro. There should be more guys like u. Lots of greed out there. Seems as though ur around a great bunch of dudes though.respect!

Top Bottom