Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

It looks like you've ordered roughly 40 packs of seeds...

Some were freebies and most of the zip locks in the corner were from seeds I made this season for fun. Probably closer to 20-25 packs purchased. Still way more than I can pop in a couple years... Will probably have more fun with crossing this and that together. There's a few crosses from southfork seeds I'd love to try out too :/
but seriously... I could have gone to Hawaii for a month

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Some were freebies and most of the zip locks in the corner were from seeds I made this season for fun. Probably closer to 20-25 packs purchased. Still way more than I can pop in a couple years... Will probably have more fun with crossing this and that together. There's a few crosses from southfork seeds I'd love to try out too :/
Yeah I got 3 packs of south folk gear . Gas leak Sirius and one other .

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Pop em all!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

so whatta your guys view on foliar during flower...and im not talking about the first week or two, im talking like all the way 1 week before harvest? Something like True Blooms by the people that make seagreen is an example of something that is suggested to foliar all thru out flowering....So whatta you guys think? You like spraying stuff on your frosty buds?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

It sad when a Bean is Lost to the USPS monster Rollers Crusher machine.
If you are not there when a seed gets crushed, dose it still make a cry Sound I know I do....
Sorry for your Lose Broski
We all need to take a Moment to morn the lose of the newly Departed
May they find a Place is Green gear Fields in the Clouds.
Respect and just trin to ease the pain with a touch of Nugs Humor.
FlyJ

chillywilly

chillywilly

so whatta your guys view on foliar during flower...and im not talking about the first week or two, im talking like all the way 1 week before harvest? Something like True Blooms by the people that make seagreen is an example of something that is suggested to foliar all thru out flowering....So whatta you guys think? You like spraying stuff on your frosty buds?
I like using Georges aloe and been using true blooms(can't say much yet), and mini minerals mineral of life, food grade, and coconut water and distilled water....
cw...

Tnelz

Tnelz

Nope. And I'm pretty sure true blooms suggests stopping at week five. Could be wrong there though

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

I think that this send out was the first ever to get crushed for me. Although it was only the third time i ever sent anything out lol

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Nope. And I'm pretty sure true blooms suggests stopping at week five. Could be wrong there though
nope website says use until 1 week before harvest...The set of Anbessa dry nutes I got has a 3 stage bloom foliar that says to foliar every day till harvest...I just don't see how that would be great for the buds...but whatta i know

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

While I thank u for the wisdom I realize all the atrocities of that war. I could give 800 examples of things just as ugly that the south did. I'm sure ur familiar but read about Andersonville. And let's not forget why the war was fought. Well one of the reasons. End of the day it was a joke lol and I don't want to go back and forth on the subject. When having civil war conversation with a northerner and a southerner it always ends up similar to a religion or a political conversation. Both parties annoyed and often angry. I think ur a great human being and enjoy ur presence. Makes me a better grower. So I def don't want to get into one of these debates. With respect and wishing u good vibes my friend.

I'm just stirrin shit up anyways, but always remember, history books are writ by the WINNERS of the wars.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

You're going to HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup: LA / San Bernardino 2016! . You beauty cant wait so excited .

SourDank

SourDank

nope website says use until 1 week before harvest...The set of Anbessa dry nutes I got has a 3 stage bloom foliar that says to foliar every day till harvest...I just don't see how that would be great for the buds...but whatta i know
I would think something that I know I'm gonna be puting in my lungs I would want as clean as humanly possible, i wouldn't personally spray anything after I'm 5 weeks away, but that's just me. I also don't know anything about that product, but i just wouldn't feel comfortable doing that. Just my 2 cents brother

Tnelz

Tnelz

I 100 percent wouldn't use the stuff although all their other products are in my Arsenal.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I don't foliar feed at all,even in veg.Works for me but I'm always open to different points of view. ;)

Top Bottom