Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

I don't even know if they have cups on the East coast. At least not locally that I know of.

I feel like Google & Facebook have their tentacles so deep into our lives that I would be seeing ads for them on my computer. As it stands when I visit other sites I'm getting ads for hydro equipment on the sides of my screen!!!!

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Expand please? I don't have an opinion either way because I've never thought about it. So can you briefly tell me why?

I had another question but I forgot it
Much more informative than standard grow reports. You get to see how they set up, Exactly what they're doing as they do it, how and why they do things. Grow reports just give you overall details of a grow, I.e. "white widow vigor 6/10, ease 5/10, system:dwc, lights:600w hps Temps:75-85, etc etc." I get it, a easily digestible format, but we left that behind with overgrow.. It attempts to answer to many things in a snippet imo, and tries to objectify and quantify, when there's so many things that are subjective and qualitative. What's potent to me maybnot be to you. If its structure is conducive to sogs and I don't do sogs then I would just rate it low, whereas it's just different... If people who wanna do research can't sit and peruse through an extra 5-10 pages then did they really want to research?

Junk

Junk

Much more informative than standard grow reports. You get to see how they set up, Exactly what they're doing as they do it, how and why they do things. Grow reports just give you overall details of a grow, I.e. "white widow vigor 6/10, ease 5/10, system:dwc, lights:600w hps Temps:75-85, etc etc." I get it, a easily digestible format, but we left that behind with overgrow.. It attempts to answer to many things in a snippet imo, and tries to objectify and quantify, when there's so many things that are subjective and qualitative. What's potent to me maybnot be to you. If its structure is conducive to sogs and I don't do sogs then I would just rate it low, whereas it's just different... If people who wanna do research can't sit and peruse through an extra 5-10 pages then did they really want to research?

So they actually show you the best way to grow the plant they are sometimes giving you?

What State are you in?

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

HAHAHAHAHAHA I just spent 30mins looking fir my bose studio wireless headphones bc i was using them to tak trash out. When I got back I was SO HIGH I was looking everywhere for thr hradphones and they were on my head....BwAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA....I feel so dumb
Got stoned and missed it☺ lol. Right on man.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I love you man... do you sell this 150$ gallon of water?
Cause I need help marketing my new product, I'm thinking 40$ per 12oz can....

View attachment 547953

Sad thing is... thanks to a phenomenon I call "Beijing Sunrise" ...I shit you not, this is real and it is necessary, but its shitty that only those who can afford the constant cans get clean air.

Beijing Sunrise is a thing where a giant video screen is setup in the city center so the sunrise can be seen in spite of the pollution... It is said that not seeing the sun leads to depression and suicide so they do this:

Beijing sunrise

Sea your gona have to teach me your ways I'm sitting here diececting your dirt

I fail to understand? do you mean what is in it? I like variety....

more info on other variables like environment and such could be helpful to some but even things like elevation can make differences so I'd think that if you were of the mind to make such a report the more detail the better...

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well been out due too landlord issues and got a new setup. gasping ! Throw some pics up when lights go out . Got ATF .Kandy kush . Tangerine kush. GSC at 6or so weeks. BC god bud. And white rhino. All for me meds . 420lyfe PpP peace and good vibes. Poppin another 12 tangarine kush

chillywilly

chillywilly

Damn I'm behind. OK I'm assuming @chillywilly was insinuating we don't smoke our own(were greedy money grabbers) due to lack of reports in thread. Well I don't share much in thread anymore, just come here to dispense Gen info and crack jokes..

OK 2) I think much of the Internet agrees with me grow shows >>>>> grow reports by a wide margin.

3) good call @shemshemet as I said a few months back, nothing may be a more indispensable n valuable tool like a note book filled with good notes. As you get a feel for this with experience you may drop it, but it's always good to keep on hand. I have a whole drawer of em, schematics, nute calculations, one that corresponds with a dryboard on scheduling, strain notes, etc...

4)I personally haven't been a fan of blumats.. Seen it work great with others. But I've had mine malfunction n flood the room, the ceramic tip drying out.. I much prefer a pump, timer, pvc, n some tubing. But that's just me..
I'm not insiuating anything,...I'm a certified master gardener...hold nothing to it...as a unit, we try to keep info standard, no frills, nothing fancy...I'm in D.C....ur sht can b peeled quick...when I deal with folk , I'm going to come correct...meds us meds,...recreational is recreational...I've drank many brews, give reviews...am I negatively commenting on what I see? or experience...I do indeed smoke my own and share what I have, make a portion & on to the next...what we r doing here is rare breeds...many have not been this far to these levels of horticulture...again, I've said of D.C. and the bs and buracacy... uve seen my posts, ...I think we need to pass the peace pipe...

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Exactly my point @SeaF0ur ol buddy. But the more details makes it less of a report and more of a journal/growshow... My point being all in one type reports leaves so much to be desired. Anyone who spends a good amount of time on forums should know that wading through growshow gives ya a more inclusive look at the whole picture. Strain/grow reports are pretty farcical when it comes to actual growing. Too many inputs to put in a paragraph long style report

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

I'm not insiuating anything,...I'm a certified master gardener...hold nothing to it...as a unit, we try to keep info standard, no frills, nothing fancy...I'm in D.C....ur sht can b peeled quick...when I deal with folk , I'm going to come correct...meds us meds,...recreational is recreational...I've drank many brews, give reviews...am I negatively commenting on what I see? or experience...I do indeed smoke my own and share what I have, make a portion & on to the next...what we r doing here is rare breeds...many have not been this far to these levels of horticulture...again, I've said of D.C. and the bs and buracacy... uve seen my posts, ...I think we need to pass the peace pipe...
once again ya lost me pal

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I hate daylight savings time... I don't get to see my girl with the lights on because of work... I miss her every shift lol

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

It kinda feels like the days leading up to Christmas or something!! I gotta say these pages are moving dumb quick!!

Tnelz

Tnelz

For the record I've got smoke reports all over the place. I'm sure I've given detailed descriptions in this thread about whatever I show but if not I know I've got a smoke report on wcsd in medians thread. Ssp has to be here. At least ten more floating around the farm. In saying that I hardly smoke weed at all. I grow more for the love of the plant than anything else. If u ever find ur self in Massachusetts I'd gladly pass some connisouer grade shit on ya. Lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

Ur a smart cookie

Top Bottom