Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Noo1knos

For the record my number was my everyday lottery number. 3197. You will see that seafour actually won but we worked something else out. @Noo1knos please contact me in a pm asap thanks for participating guys. We will figure something out in the future.
Sorry Tnelz not to sure how to send you a pm.I started a convo with you if that's the same thing, if not let me know. Thanks a bunch for putting on this cool ass competition and this thread at that! Thanks again, get at me

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Really? None of you cats that live in cali are going to the 2015 Emerald Cup??

I gotta fly in on the 9th just to have time to go to the dmv for some paper then to a doc to get another piece of paper that says he reccomends while im on vacation that I use cannabis..lol....so crazy! Then I will hit up the event on the 12th and 13th and fly home the 14th....Hotel for 5 nights and flight for $820.....Would be a whole lot cooler if i knew someone out there to crash with or atleast go to the event weith but hey, the don't call me Hans Solo for nothing...LOL
Man doin a 420 trip is on my bucket list☺. Can't get over there so be goin to Jamaica. But the emerald cup in cali ☺ . Good luck and have a good trip . ✌keep it green an stay safe .

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I'll tell ya ogkb is starting to be a unicorn for me. Ten people were getting it for me and all ten have failed. Lol. In fact all ten of those people have disappeared. It's crazy. People will do anything to get into your garden. " Hey man really want that Kate upton wanna trade for ogkb" knowing I'll send asap only to disappear when I ask for ur address. Lol. Sux man

^ They should be publicly shamed :)

do it....

Shame

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am A FAN Oh yea ! ! ! !
Chirpin gears talkin to the chickies.
But more than that the Kewl side of Life where bein yourself is a Good way to live.
Its good to be a bit crazy
a bit gear head
and a whole lota Good Vibes.
Fly

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Shout out to the homie @PerryNoid big ups for shootin me some amazing gifts tonight

Some high CBD coconut pills made with harley tsu and some 40% cbd rick simpson oil made from ac/dc
20151109 234035

Thanks again homie for passing me this amazing medicine. Mad respect

20151109 234149
Skunked

Skunked

Fuxking my luck man I tell you what I have none. Both my HPS bulbs went out last night and they had an extended period of time day 3 of the flip. Put em back under the MH for the next 3 days until I can get new lights. Should I expect any problems as its early in the flip?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Fuxking my luck man I tell you what I have none. Both my HPS bulbs went out last night and they had an extended period of time day 3 of the flip. Put em back under the MH for the next 3 days until I can get new lights. Should I expect any problems as its early in the flip?
No that sux though bro. Sorry to hear it

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So after HOURS on the phone with the Santa Rosa DMV and one of the like 10 MMJ Doctors in Santa Rosa, I figured it out. As long as I show up a day eearly, I can hit up the DMV for my 9am appt to get a temp cali ID and all I have to do is show my passport and current ID, Then at 4pm I got an appt at the MMJ doc 5mins down the road and for 95$ they will issue me a 1yr long temp medical card!!! Man!, Sometimes life is good here in the good ole USA...scratch that, Life can ALWAYS be good here in the USA!!! Wish me luck gys!! This will be my first event and first time in a dispensary!!! LOL you have no idea hoe much ice bubble, wax, buddder, and shatter or for my bro @Tnelz 's ears Shattah!..hahahahaha...Im so excited! I just hope everything works out!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

And another exciting thing!! For a Xmas gift to myself Im getting the Mars 4x4 tent with the mars reflector 760w and also 4 apollo 400w ballast(since now with fios i dont have to worry about RF thank god) and 4 Apollo bulbs 2mh and 2hps and lastly 4 sun systems 16 gauge 15ft lamp cord so I can hand either my hps's or mh's vertically without a reflector. I figure in the veg tent with the mars led i will hang a 400 hps on each side with the power dimmed down to atleast 75% maybe even lower. Then Im gonna hang a MH bulb on each side of my 1k hps with the power turned down to 75%...Depending on how hot it gets in the basement with the 2 tents and all tose lights, I will most likely get 2 13,000bto window a/c units and that should keep the basement nice and frosty!!! That full setup will cost less then 900$ minus the a/c units but I gotta a guy for that so hopefully 300$ for both a/c units......I am so excited to start a perpetual grow...thing is that 4x4 will be just big enough to veg my plants but not big enough for clones and seedlings, i might have to get a t5 and find a tiny tent for clones and seed starts! Any suggestions on a lil lil tent for just clones and seedlings that can house a t5?? Please and thank you gys!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom