Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mulehunter

Ok people please excuse these pics. Taken on my work iPad and not used to it yet. Look at the dam frost on the foo dog x blueberry from green goo labs. Pumped. First 2 is blue foo next is Mrs. butter worth then goji then another blue fooView attachment 550152 View attachment 550153 . All stacking nicely! Very happy so far! All multiple colas. Smelling amazing in here. Next week I'll show y'all my canis azul and og kush x green crack!View attachment 550150 View attachment 550151
Nice!

shemshemet

shemshemet

@SeaF0ur

You really think you can't put too much kelp though? I've heard over and over you can't burn with kelp. But there is something in me that says you can put "too much".

Just a genuine inquiry of your and others' thoughts...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey @Tnelz have you foliared with "the line" specifically the beginning and the sea? I'm just wondering at what strength you would us per quart... I did a lil less then 1ml of each to be safe with some aloe and osa28.....

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Now a community question! Thinking down the road, possibly in the spring, I was thinking of after having this new 4x4 veg tent I'm bout to get, that I would get a 2x4x4 clone/prop tent. Now the secret Jardin one I was looking at had 3 levels in that 4ft high space. 2 part question now, do I need a light on every level? Is that normal? Or will the light I put on the ceiling be strong enough to penetrate down the grates and possible trays holding cuttings... Nevermind seems I just answered my own question... Lol... OK now for one I can't answer... If the tent is 2x4x4 could I fit a 4ft t5 in it? Or do people with 4ft long tents always have to get the 2ft t5s? Just relying to price stuff out and see what options I have....

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

is anyone familiar with this humidifier? Sunlight Supply - Centrifugal Humidifier (Hr-15) (700860)
It says it connects directly to a water supply via a 1/4in hose. I have seen pics where people have a bucket on top of their tent with the 1/4in hose leading down into the clone/prop tent to feed the humidifier..My question is ive been trying to find 1/4in water hoses and see how i could do a similar setup with the bucket. You think that kind of thing is sold or the guy prolly made it? Im just wondering what kind of 1/4in hose to get then im assuming i would get a 3gal bucket and find a way to fashion the end of the hose thats not attached to the humidifier to the bottom of the bucket somehow...I just don't want to get the wrong hose and none of these sites that sell it, sell it with the hose...so frustrating...

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey @Tnelz have you foliared with "the line" specifically the beginning and the sea? I'm just wondering at what strength you would us per quart... I did a lil less then 1ml of each to be safe with some aloe and osa28.....
I haven't. I use a couple specific things in foliar. However I'm sure those two would be great as a foliar and I'd prolly use a half ml each per quart.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

@SeaF0ur

You really think you can't put too much kelp though? I've heard over and over you can't burn with kelp. But there is something in me that says you can put "too much".

Just a genuine inquiry of your and others' thoughts...

At transplant, I take a handfull of kelp meal and throw it directly on my rootball.... I toss some in the hole they'll be going into as well. no burns.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So just another general question...How many of you guys have a fire extinguishing system vs. just having a fire extinguisher?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Looks like a 1/4 copper or plastic water line will work
Local home improvement store will have it
Well in that case plastic would prolly be better right? Just because the other end of the hose will be attached to the bottom of a 3gal bucket to gravity feed water to it...
Do i need a hose with a special end on it or all 1/4in water lines have the same connections?

like would this work?
LDR 509 5175 Pex 25-Foot Ice Maker Connector, 1/4-Inch COMP X 1/4-Inch COMP

or prolly this bc its only 6ft not 25ft
Eastman 48388 Ice Maker Connector, 1/4-Inch Comp X 1/4-Inch Comp

shemshemet

shemshemet

@SeaF0ur I use about 1.5 tbsp / gallon of soil. Haven't been using it long enough to eye it out.

But I think if I used say 1 cup per gallon, it would be pretty excessive no? Maybe not burn, but not be great for the plants?

Edit: Not picking on you or trying to trap you or anything lol I've read that statement "use as much kelp as you want, it doesn't burn" tossed around a lot and wanted to know if anybody had any experience of over-applying kelp

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I'm never really not here so a couple 4 extinguishers I got around the house are alright. I set my lights off during the day and dont leave with lights up if I can help it...

I'm still thinking of installing one of the ceiling mounts anyways though... cannot be too safe.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

@SeaF0ur I use about 1.5 tbsp / gallon of soil. Haven't been using it long enough to eye it out.

But I think if I used say 1 cup per gallon, it would be pretty excessive no? Maybe not burn, but not be great for the plants?

Edit: Not picking on you or trying to trap you or anything lol I've read that statement "use as much kelp as you want, it doesn't burn" tossed around a lot and wanted to know if anybody had any experience of over-applying kelp

The danger in using too much is the salt, not the kelp itself... 1 cup per gallon would be a bit wasteful unless you were recycling soil, but kelp does require being broken down microbially, so its not like some fast release chem to just burn... plus kelp collects every mineral and element in the ocean, so it wont release one element out of balance...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I'm never really not here so a couple 4 extinguishers I got around the house are alright. I set my lights off during the day and dont leave with lights up if I can help it...

I'm still thinking of installing one of the ceiling mounts anyways though... cannot be too safe.
I know!! Me going away for these 10 days has me sooo panicked!! I got a flame defender that mounts to the wall close to the ceiling like an upside down regular extinguisher but with a sprinkler head, but the one I got only has a 4ft spray radius! I mean that would TRULY be worst case scenario but stills got me jittery

Top Bottom