Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

Okay now is the part where I sound really stupid
Really? Just this part huh? ;)

....When i water/feed im doing it thru the straw mulch right?

You can water right over the straw. To give you an idea, I use it all summer long outside where it's raining on it.

Secondly, when I top-dress before I leave, obvi thats under the mulch but should i kinda take it off then put it back on or just put new straw on? Please and thank you

If you are watering directly after the top dress you don't need to move the straw. I always do because I'm anal, but you don't need to. You also don't need to replace the straw (although now you've given me a new thing to be OCD about lol) After a while, it will start to look a lil haggard, but it should last you a full run.

oh and p.s. i ran out of Gro-Kashi and since I like the homey over at Slf-100 so much I figured i'd give his buddies Southern Oregon Bokashi a try...i think its a touch cheaper too! Ill let y'all know how it goes!!
I have no idea what you just said :smoking:

Junk

Junk

how did that Floralicious plus work out for you? Ive Heard good things about it.

I use Botanicaire's Liquid Karma which appears to be a similar thing, & I will never grow without it. It's phenomenal stuff, worth every penny.

@Stumpy420 started the Karma mid run & was pretty happy.

I've skipped it for a week with 1 plant just to see if it was working as well as I thought it was, & it definitely does something. The growth is just much more vigorous.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Tonight or tmrw morning is it. I have a pressure reducer on my basement utility sink, that hooked up to a hose connected to my boogie blue filter, which then attaches to a lil hose right into the float valve on my 5gal rez. After I feed my plants their last hand watered Anbessa food regiment, then i am going to wait a few hours or perhaps the night, depends how high i get...lol...Then I'll put in the blumat cones connect all my hosing to and fro the rez and lastly put in the flush/shut off valve...Wish me luck! Ill prolly post some pics after it installed and i topdressed each plant, as long as they look good! LOL...Hope all y'all are having a great week and hope your gardens are jammin!!
-Positive Vibes

Junk

Junk

Ok so half a ml per gal then work up?
If you want a modified Lucas Recipe with GH products pm me or Stumpy. Here is @Stumpy420 's plant on said recipe. I hope he doesn't mind me showing off his plant....this is DWC, I'm not sure which type of hydro you are... I haven't smoked the stuff, but nutrient/health wise, these plants below are about as good as these genetics will allow. He is absolutely killing it.

20151118 200925

20151118 201228

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Really? Just this part huh? ;)

You can water right over the straw. To give you an idea, I use it all summer long outside where it's raining on it.

If you are watering directly after the top dress you don't need to move the straw. I always do because I'm anal, but you don't need to. You also don't need to replace the straw (although now you've given me a new thing to be OCD about lol) After a while, it will start to look a lil haggard, but it should last you a full run.

I have no idea what you just said :smoking:
LOL i love how you have taken the time to address ALL of my questions and concerns!! Very nice of you!! But since i gotta put those blumat cones in pretty deep what im prolly gonna do is remove the straw and maybe a lil bit of my top layer to make room (as long as i see its not going to cause additional damage to the roots, you know? besides me having to stick this 6in cone pretty deep into my roots?)lol..After the cones are in and the room has been made then ill top dress with kelp/ewc/and a lil compost....put back the straw, make it look all pretty with they blumat carrot and extra lil dripper and BAM! DONE!!! As long as it works and i dont have air bubble probs which from what i read are SUPER popular

Junk

Junk

Junk

Junk

LOL i love how you have taken the time to address ALL of my questions and concerns!! Very nice of you!! But since i gotta put those blumat cones in pretty deep what im prolly gonna do is remove the straw and maybe a lil bit of my top layer to make room (as long as i see its not going to cause additional damage to the roots, you know? besides me having to stick this 6in cone pretty deep into my roots?)lol..After the cones are in and the room has been made then ill top dress with kelp/ewc/and a lil compost....put back the straw, make it look all pretty with they blumat carrot and extra lil dripper and BAM! DONE!!! As long as it works and i dont have air bubble probs which from what i read are SUPER popular

Take an extra 10 minutes & make sure you don't have any air bubble problems. I find most of the time, you can stop it before it starts, you just have to be thorough in the beginning.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Take an extra 10 minutes & make sure you don't have any air bubble problems. I find most of the time, you can stop it before it starts, you just have to be thorough in the beginning.
thanks, i have never seen a system in action so youtube videos are the choice for today's learning hour!

Last edited:
Junk

Junk

Awwww, Lazurus, you took that post down before I could like & lol it.....

I see why you took it down, but it was funny.

For the record, the answer is: I don't know. Can't get him to do it.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

SO
Awwww, Lazurus, you took that post down before I could like & lol it.....

I see why you took it down, but it was funny.

For the record, the answer is: I don't know. Can't get him to do it.
Its my type of humor but with out really knowing people...im not going to leave something up to offend someone.....But I appreciate you appreciating my humor!!:smoking::cool::D:mushtache:

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So After spending the 120$ on a fucking bubble magic washing machine and only using it once before realizing i make MUCH better bubble by hand, i cleaned it out real good and went to go return it to amazon! Well it was obvi a 3rd party seller who were being a lil dicky about the whole thing, but after me saying ill pay for shipping they agreed to the refund. Well the fucking shipping was like 38$ then when they received it they said they are only giving me HALF of my money bc it had a scuff on the outside of it which shows its been used. IT FUCKING CAME WITH THAT SCUFF BC THEY PACKAGED IT LIKE SHIT!!! Its my fault for not taking pics immediately after noticing it but whatever I was so pissed I just took the half so if you add that to what I paid for shipping, I really only got 20$ back of my orignal 120$...I have to try and forget about it otherwise im going to make like a 100 amazon accts just to DESTROY them in comments and reviews!!!

Junk

Junk

SO

Its my type of humor but with out really knowing people...im not going to leave something up to offend someone.....But I appreciate you appreciating my humor!!:smoking::cool::D:mushtache:

I thought it was hilarious. He would have been ok with it too, but it's borderline for the forum. I get why you put it up, & why you took it down lol.

Top Bottom