Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

@SeaF0ur curious on the elmers glue again. Sorry man. Can you remind my dumb ass what it is and any background you could give me would be awesome. Think I'm going to pop a few along with the Luther dogmans from mota. Thanks man.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Tnelz

Tnelz

Has anyone used source genetics? They have some very simple pre soviet Afghan crosses that might be good if they have healthy mothers and pollen... Im also looking for a seed catalog for loompa... Im going to have stip being a old man and get twitter or instagram to communicate with these guys better...
You can find most of loompas catelogue here on the bay and the rest of it on firestax bro.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Had a couple deaths in the family. And also lost my best friend. So almost lost all my drive. Almost...not fully. But been busy with my entertainment company setting up and booking shows. Overall just busy as shit. The world never stops turning lol
Sorry man truely. You should call me you goon.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Time to transplant some clones! Think I took to many though lol. Maybe I'll throw a couple straight into flower for shits and giggles

DismalDude

DismalDude

Had a couple deaths in the family. And also lost my best friend. So almost lost all my drive. Almost...not fully. But been busy with my entertainment company setting up and booking shows. Overall just busy as shit. The world never stops turning lol
Sorry to hear it's been a rough road bro.I have missed your presence on the forums.Hope things start looking up buddy.Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

C

CubbyT

So i was gifted a plastic vile of 12 year old supreme skunk #1 seeds. However they were stored in a closet in house that is room temp all year round except for the summers... There have been probally 5 really hot summers 95°F+ over that 12 year period. Whats my greatest risk with these seeds? Or will my biggest problem be non germination? The guy who gave them to me is afraid of genetic problems from him forgeting he even had them....he also gave me a variety pack from emery after he was thrown in jail. He was not stoked on them but said only half the varieties hermied

C

CubbyT

Any of these strains or companies i should jump on immediately or avoid?
So im just now going through them and it seems its a medium tester pack. All the strains on the paper that are not crossed out is what i got

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Saliva works for me as a "rooting gel" (no such fancy for sale down here) for speeding up clones. I just drink some maté tea and then tongue kiss the end of the cutting to give it a nice coating. And if you think this would make the cutting rot, it's the opposite: saliva is an antifungal.

Wonder if this has anything to do with a survival response, animal snacks on the plant and drops some of his chow, now it wants to try and find a way to continue, then again sounds like it actually working that way are pretty slim.

Why the maté?

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hello fellow farmers.I just wanted to jump on and drop a line to y'all in case I'm not around for a few days.Things are going to get busy starting tomorrow and then with Christmas and all I might not have a chance to drop by so I wanted to give a shout out to all the farmers that make this site what it is.Without you it would be nothing.
I wish you all good health,good friends,healthy gardens,and good times this Christmas season.
Thank you one and all for being a part of the farm I appreciate it so much because without all of you I would not be where I am today.God bless and good tidings to all. :)

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

@Junk
I read your email and I did in fact get people mixed up.

It was what you said, matching exactly and precisely almost word for word what another individual had said in private that had me confused and I literally responded to someone else, but I pointed it at Junk. I was not correct in that.

the rest I'll keep private... but I certainly do owe a public apology for getting people mixed up and responding somewhat out of irritation undeserved by him.

lemons

lemons

@Pimp T @Power OG FREE BG!

Man I saw the pilot talk of the other day. It sounds like a hella chemmy og. Have you guys seen cuts or even flowers floating around?

Nola is the city I want to visit the most. It has just enough history and just enough shade to make it perfect. If I make it down there I'd love to hit up jet lounge. Or just get a session in with him, that's a bucket list sesh for sure.

Juve came through my city a couple years ago and was genuinely one of the most positive performers I've seen.

Top Bottom