Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

not sure what all that was in response to
My earlier post, I just forgot to hit reply

but its great information and i agree completley...

You should, it's the truf! lol. Amen!

(it also explains why my plants died at 61*. My 61* appears to really be about 57*)

you NEED to know your plants, the hygro can read whatever...if your plants aren't happy they aren't happy...
Can I get another AMEN! The problem I've seen in a couple places now is that people depend on their hygro. Their plants aren't happy. Where this all started (my pontification) was @Stumpy420 plant top looking like it's too hot. His hygro might be reading tits & whistles, but that plant looks hot to me. The hygro is just a baseline. You gotta calibrate by eye.

It's like some of what I do with audio. The RTA will give you a baseline, something to get you close. You gotta do the rest by ear.

Plants, you gotta learn what they look like. The fastest way to do that, is to make em too hot, too dry, too cold, too humid.

on a separate note, i forget what happened to those soser plants you had going...did you ever finish flowering them out?

I wanted to...that plant was, BY FAR, the stinkiest plant I've ever had...even as a little tike...it reeked. I was about to get a shipment of nice plants & I found a bug on them. So I tossed the whole tent. I contacted him a few times but I think he changed his name. Believe me, I've tried to get those back. No kidding....stinkiest plant I ever had. & TINY!!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

My earlier post, I just forgot to hit reply

You should, it's the truf! lol. Amen!

(it also explains why my plants died at 61*. My 61* appears to really be about 57*)

Can I get another AMEN! The problem I've seen in a couple places now is that people depend on their hygro. Their plants aren't happy. Where this all started (my pontification) was @Stumpy420 plant top looking like it's too hot. His hygro might be reading tits & whistles, but that plant looks hot to me. The hygro is just a baseline. You gotta calibrate by eye.

It's like some of what I do with audio. The RTA will give you a baseline, something to get you close. You gotta do the rest by ear.

Plants, you gotta learn what they look like. The fastest way to do that, is to make em too hot, too dry, too cold, too humid.

I wanted to...that plant was, BY FAR, the stinkiest plant I've ever had...even as a little tike...it reeked. I was about to get a shipment of nice plants & I found a bug on them. So I tossed the whole tent. I contacted him a few times but I think he changed his name. Believe me, I've tried to get those back. No kidding....stinkiest plant I ever had. & TINY!!!

i follow him on IG he is under the same name he was on here...havent talked to him in a while thou and i havent put those beans down yet but im super exxcited to

lemons

lemons

i have an app on my phone a buddy built that everytime i take a picture it automatically strips the picture of all geo tagged information so the pic is clean. With out this anybody smart enough can tell when where and on what phone the pic was taken on, i think they can even tell who the phones registered too if its not a burner...either way i like to cover all my bases

Is there way to get this app? I don't have geotagging on nor is the phone registered to me but I still feel at risk.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Is there way to get this app? I don't have geotagging on nor is the phone registered to me but I still feel at risk.
you usually are, even with those things off you photos embed info...at least this is what im told...my buddy made the app himself and never sold it just used it for his own personal phone and put it on mine...havent talked to him in a few months but ill reach out and see if i can get the app on a thumb drive or posted to a site where you can dl it...ill let you know

lemons

lemons

First lots a few of gu's pbog crosses. Regardless of the flack he gets, the price was right and very accessible I'm sure they'll turn out better than what's in my bag seed collection.

Second pic is crosses from he who shall not be named. Nelz, if you don't want this here just say so but I figured you wouldn't mind.

Needed to water them tonight but I'm worried about the temps later on. Gonna try to stay up long enough to plug a heater in after lights out. Gotta real issue with the heater being the final straw on my breaker.

Edit: should I be watering til I see run off at this point? I can post pictures of the drainage holes cut into the bottom if needed.

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

First lots a few of gu's pbog crosses. Regardless of the flack he gets, the price was right and very accessible I'm sure they'll turn out better than what's in my bag seed collection.

Second pic is crosses from he who shall not be named. Nelz, if you don't want this here just say so but I figured you wouldn't mind.

Needed to water them tonight but I'm worried about the temps later on. Gonna try to stay up long enough to plug a heater in after lights out. Gotta real issue with the heater being the final straw on my breaker.

Edit: should I be watering til I see run off at this point? I can post pictures of the drainage holes cut into the bottom if needed.
Looking good. I'd rather you keep anything from that man off of here. However it's not the end of the world if something pops up from time to time.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Sexy bitches right there! Is that Scott's from seed?
Please don't objectify my ladies, they may be sexy, but they are proficient in math and science as well :)

That Scotts I selected from seed, Rare Dankness creation.

Mmmm scotts og easily the most tasty nugs I have sampled all last year good find bro
Thanks man, I'm glad to hear it! I selected a male that is overall stronger smelling than the selected female, smells/looks just like the Triangle Kush. I'll be making f2 and also hunting two more packs... It's safe to say I really like what I've seen from that particular cross. I'm also making ghost x Scotts and legend x Scotts, among a few others.

Love that white x g13 hp, all of them really. How is the legend?
Blockhead is going to turn some heads when I finish her. Legend may be my favorite OG so far. That's hard to say though, I'm hoping to come up with a nice OG from seed that's as good or better.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Please don't objectify my ladies, they may be sexy, but they are proficient in math and science as well :)

Thanks man, I'm glad to hear it! I selected a male that is overall stronger smelling than the selected female, smells/looks just like the Triangle Kush. I'll be making f2 and also hunting two more packs... It's safe to say I really like what I've seen from that particular cross. I'm also making ghost x Scotts and legend x Scotts, among a few others.

Blockhead is going to turn some heads when I finish her. Legend may be my favorite OG so far. That's hard to say though, I'm hoping to come up with a nice OG from seed that's as good or better.
I would love to rub the stalk of that stud ya found sounds killer the f2s are gonna be a blast. Do you have a grow log some where bro?
I used to live 2blocks from stone mountain and ran into scott a few times pretty solid dude I really loved the chocolate chunk they sold wish I could get my hands on that cut

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Well good I need some help with some math. Can they hook it up?

Sooooo totally had something else to say here but somehow I forgot so beautiful plants man. Much respect

I would love to rub the stalk of that stud ya found sounds killer the f2s are gonna be a blast. Do you have a grow log some where bro?
I used to live 2blocks from stone mountain and ran into scott a few times pretty solid dude I really loved the chocolate chunk they sold wish I could get my hands on that cut

Completely diff topic but anytime I hear a chocolate strain it peaks my interest. What's chocolate chunk? Coffee and chocolate are like 2 of my fave things

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Well good I need some help with some math. Can they hook it up?

Sooooo totally had something else to say here but somehow I forgot so beautiful plants man. Much respect

Completely diff topic but anytime I hear a chocolate strain it peaks my interest. What's chocolate chunk? Coffee and chocolate are like 2 of my fave things
I really don't remember the lineage it was a great indica that yielded very well according to the bud tender that's why it was always on special I'm pretty sure it was like 27bucks for an 8th like 5 maybe 6 years ago it tasted like spicy hash with cocoa

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I really don't remember the lineage it was a great indica that yielded very well according to the bud tender that's why it was always on special I'm pretty sure it was like 27bucks for an 8th like 5 maybe 6 years ago it tasted like spicy hash with cocoa

Sounds good. Thanks I'll do some looking around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom