Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I got some bad news from the doc today so if any of you guys believe in prayer,karma,etc; send some my way. I'm really going through some heavy shit. On a positive note, my tax return should be here soon and ill finally be able to get setup proper and no longer be an "outdoor " grower and be solo. No partnership bullshit.
so sorry to hear you got bad news homey!! sending out nothing but positive healing vibes!!! I know youll beat whatever it is that thinks it can fuck with you!!!!....and welcome to the indoor club my man!!

drewski85

drewski85

so sorry to hear you got bad news homey!! sending out nothing but positive healing vibes!!! I know youll beat whatever it is that thinks it can fuck with you!!!!....and welcome to the indoor club my man!!
thanks brother. It's not my 1st rodeo but it's been a min since I've been solo
Sorry to hear that bro hope all is well. Congrats on the new set up
thanks homes.
@PIEBREAD252 thanks for dropping by for a dab sesh. My nausea went from a 9.5/10 to nearly none. Jah bless

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I got some bad news from the doc today so if any of you guys believe in prayer,karma,etc; send some my way. I'm really going through some heavy shit. On a positive note, my tax return should be here soon and ill finally be able to get setup proper and no longer be an "outdoor " grower and be solo. No partnership bullshit.

Sorry bro, sending positive vibes! Getting ready to start looking through that book!

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Im sorry man, this is disheartening to hear. Let me know if there's anything i can do brother. Maybe a vacay out here to southern cali is in order.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So lets say I were to get this pretty small and compact but super powerful humidifier capable of humidifying a 2000sqft room....Now it is small enuf to fit in wither of my tents if needed but if I wanted to humidify both tents do you think leaving it in between both air intakes would work? would the humidity pass thru the phresh air intake filters? Would the humidity damage the filters?...I guess Im just trying to figure out if there is a way for both tents to benefit from this one humidifier or if really I can only address one tent at a time.....Any thoughts would be appreciated!

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Kk x grape ape sounds like heaviest of stones. Good luck on the hunt.

Drewski, you're in my thought man. 2016 is off to rough start for everyone i know, but I'm positive it will turn around. Reach out to me anytime.

That's the one I had my eye on :) That Elmer's glue x fire cookies might have some real goodies in it too.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@Lazerus00
If this has already been covered I apologize.
A good couple indicators of what pollinated will be 1: where the seeds are throughout the bud;
If self pollinated the seeds should be found relatively close to the stem, for the most part, and in clusters of a dozen or so in one small bud. If pollinated by another plant there would be more random seeds and fewer clusters.

Secondly, and perhaps more indicative, would be the maturation rate of the seeds. If indeed you were tracking in pollen all through the grow, then you will find seeds of all different maturation rates all through the same flower. When self pollinated the seeds all tend to be of one consistent maturation rate

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

@Lazerus00
A good couple indicators of what pollinated will be 1: where the seeds are throughout the bud;
If self pollinated the seeds should be found relatively close to the stem, for the most part, and in clusters of a dozen or so in one small bud. If pollinated by another plant there would be more random seeds and fewer clusters.

Secondly, and perhaps more indicative, would be the maturation rate of the seeds. If indeed you were tracking in pollen all through the grow, then you will find seeds of all different maturation rates all through the same flower. When self pollinated the seeds all tend to be of one consistent maturation rate

Nope hasn't been covered, at least not in that detail. Good info, thanks!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00

Awesome info, thank you fam!! Yea I feel like the seeds are deff more all over then in clusters....like ALL OVER!..like IK have no idea how polllen managed to get every bud on each plant....its a fucking conspiracy!!....lol...no but we will have to wait till harvest to find out but I believe that the seeds are of diff stages of maturity...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Just an update of what is now my "Maternity Ward"......And just to think....what coulda been....lol...ya live and ya learn

IMG 20160123 073729
IMG 20160123 073737
IMG 20160123 073752
IMG 20160123 073809
IMG 20160123 073814
IMG 20160123 073820
IMG 20160123 073827
IMG 20160123 073837
IMG 20160123 073851
IMG 20160123 073903
IMG 20160123 073912
IMG 20160123 073918