Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I'd be so stoned at the cup, that I'd have to have an inhaler too continue smoking lol.

so the girl I through into flower is doin well already, she is gonna have a very good amount of visible, well lit areas. I know it's still not "perfect", but it should be a very hefty amount compared to my first run with her. I have a very good 4in canopy going into flower, very clean underneath. about 1 1/2' x almost 3' canopy.

so harvesting a 6 weeks 1 day, it is a very clean and clear, good 3 hour high. completely functional. it's the first bud that I've smoked that I can say it gave me a "energetic" high. very easy to make it through the day. not near "high" enough though (at least for us long time smokers).

next harvest is Sunday at 7 weeks exactly. that was when I had the accidental broke off branch that was AH-MAZING! let's see how this goes.

sixstring

sixstring

I asked my friend that sold it to me. He said it was actually a NLxBig Bud.... Asked for suggestions on names since i couldnt find one online. I think we landed on big borealis. @sixstring do you remember any more buddy?

That was one of em.i liked it more than the others i was tossin around.the short version would be bigbore like a bigblock chevy motor.but we all would know what the bore stands for lol.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

That's what I'm talking about doggy dog!!! I became s grower because it was illegal and the large profits I use to get lol
Thats why I got into selling drugs when I was younger....a few years locked up helped me gain some prospective....I started growing bc it helps me feel calm and centered! Plus I love watching something grow from seed to finished product with my help!....at the same time I won't lie and say I don't like that the prices still are what they are in my area, but also at the same time is that lil bit of extra $$ really worth it when you can get locked up??? I'd rather make a lil less and know I'll be able to sleep in my own bed each night.....as much as I love showering in front of a group of men, i like home just a lil more ;)

RG420

RG420

I don't notice a difference in bud taken at week 9 vs week 10. Or it may be different, but I couldn't articulate how because it's so slight.

I don't notice a difference with flushing when you are pretty much organic (no bottled stuff) I've tried it...many, many times. I don't notice a difference.

But well cured bud vs uncured...I notice a huge difference. I think this is the place where most intermediates are screwing up now. Not curing the bud correctly...& that makes a huge difference to me. It just seems to hit me harder when it's cured right.

**Edit - I understand the obstacles in curing bud correctly, sometimes, we need the crop asap. But curing it properly is where it's at. You put all that work into growing a fine plant, only to smoke it in "less than fine" condition.

Feel free to tell me I'm crazy on this one...

Hey junk I totally agree there bro! Just curious how you correctly cure your bud? :)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Thats why I got into selling drugs when I was younger....a few years locked up helped me gain some prospective....I started growing bc it helps me feel calm and centered! Plus I love watching something grow from seed to finished product with my help!....at the same time I won't lie and say I don't like that the prices still are what they are in my area, but also at the same time is that lil bit of extra $$ really worth it when you can get locked up??? I'd rather make a lil less and know I'll be able to sleep in my own bed each night.....as much as I love showering in front of a group of men, i like home just a lil more ;)
Well since you put it that wAy..
But back then your first offense would not land you in prison, probally a felony cultivation conviction In Colorado . Risk was worth it for me.
Now if I owned a house paid off and had some corporate job the risk would not have been worth it. I would have lost that job and my house :drunk:

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Anybody that uses or is familiar with LED lighting.....Do you think the Mars Reflector 48 would be enuf light for a 3x3 tent of mother plants??? I know that they need less light but I am not sure if this is too little light and I should consider getting the Mars Reflector 96??....Whatta ya think?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Well since you put it that wAy..
But back then your first offense would not land you in prison, probally a felony cultivation conviction In Colorado . Risk was worth it for me.
Now if I owned a house paid off and had some corporate job the risk would not have been worth it. I would have lost that job and my house :drunk:
i respect that homey

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Anybody that uses or is familiar with LED lighting.....Do you think the Mars Reflector 48 would be enuf light for a 3x3 tent of mother plants??? I know that they need less light but I am not sure if this is too little light and I should consider getting the Mars Reflector 96??....Whatta ya think?

I talked to the chief architect for Black Dog LED for about 30 minutes the other day... he sold me on their stuff if I do end up going with that option.... talking to the tech guy was much better than talking to some salesman, and we went over the diodes they used, the nm spectrum including uv they were using (all 5w diodes with a range of about 10 spectrum colors)... one of the points he made was with theirs, there was no wattage spent on unused colors, and he swore the penetration has finally gotten up to PAR (heh heh heh) they look pretty good in my opinion if you're going the led route.... he said they quit doing veg lights because it was pointless and there were some studies he referenced showing that in cannabis specifically, there is some stress involved in a rapid drastic spectrum change (ie: switching a blue mh for red hps)... he said for veg, the light is raised up to achieve an 8' footprint, otherwise it covers a standard 4-5' square same as everything else... they seemed solid, and the guy knew the tech inside and throughout so it was a good conversation.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

took a couple good shots with the daughters camera i got workin again.. battery was in wrong the whole time..
DSCF1585
DSCF1580

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I talked to the chief architect for Black Dog LED for about 30 minutes the other day... he sold me on their stuff if I do end up going with that option.... talking to the tech guy was much better than talking to some salesman, and we went over the diodes they used, the nm spectrum including uv they were using (all 5w diodes with a range of about 10 spectrum colors)... one of the points he made was with theirs, there was no wattage spent on unused colors, and he swore the penetration has finally gotten up to PAR (heh heh heh) they look pretty good in my opinion if you're going the led route.... he said they quit doing veg lights because it was pointless and there were some studies he referenced showing that in cannabis specifically, there is some stress involved in a rapid drastic spectrum change (ie: switching a blue mh for red hps)... he said for veg, the light is raised up to achieve an 8' footprint, otherwise it covers a standard 4-5' square same as everything else... they seemed solid, and the guy knew the tech inside and throughout so it was a good conversation.
I actually know the dude that does all their graphic design and he said that he might be able to "hook" me up with either a discount or a free light I wasn't sure on them till I saw this . Thanks sea ima call him now

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So when running a no till pot or any organic soils, if you plan on top dressing thru veg and flower you have to leave quite a bit of room in your pots, huh? I have done it twice now where I fill the pots too much all the way to the top which makes watering them such a bitch bc bot water and loose soil spill and spew off the sides. When I did try to top-dress and mulch it made such a mess. This upcoming round I WILL NOT fill my pots all the way...lol...I want to be able to top dress malted barley, kelp, ewc, and bokashi

Latest posts

Top Bottom