• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Exodus Cheese clone only, up next followed by banner3 and GG4
20160209 220756

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Wow. I screen shot that whole post on my phone to have easy access to it. Thanks for the bomb info @SeaF0ur

I did the same thing lol

maybe in the right lighting mine would look like that, I would need stronger lights to get rid of my stretchy veg legs, and see a picture of her when she is grown from seed. mine is bag seed I named Big Chipper, that came out of a bag of what was supposed to be Master OG but looks nothing like it..

Hey guys... On my above post I said I'm running only half of the t5 at 4/8 bulbs... Do you think if I can keep 79 temp 60 humidity its o.k to put all 8 bulbs on? Also it seems like this soil just stays wet... It's been over 36 hrs I can squeeze a pinch of soil and it will drop water... Any ideas?... Thanks!
if you are too humid it will take a while for them to dry out, I'm having trouble myself right now but I'm not in a tent so I directed my fan directly onto the cups. I'm hoping that tomorrow they look a little dried out. if you point an oscillating fan on them on the soil on low it should help a little bit. once they start drying let them go dry just until right before you think they are going to start wilting. also pick them up regularly to get an idea of the pick up method and how heavy it is when it is wet compared to dry. when you pick them up and they feel empty that's when you should water.

Disregard my previous post about Root Cleaner and Amazon, they figured out their mistake and cancelled my order....it was clearly too good to be true...lol

go figure, those jerkoffs... they should have filled your order for you anyways and then jacked it up to "normal" price.

So we are moving, Guys and Girls! We have achieved a new house to live in and I will be "going bigger"with everything, I'm gonna run a single 3x3x6 veg flower dwc bucket and then a veg room and a flower room, with a clone closet. I think I'm gonna run my current lights in the 3x3x6 tent and buy whole new set-ups for the other 3 rooms. I was thinking a clamp lamp clone room, 400w MH veg room, and the 630 lec for the flowering room.

what will I get my most bang for my buck when it comes to 400w mh? it doesn't have to be fancy with dimmer switches, I just want reliable, long lasting, and not the most expensive damn thing on the shelf. I'd like a whole set up and would prefer a hood with a medium kinda spread. I want the light spread but not too far. probably a 6x5x9 room for veg and I want to fill it with about 5x4 worth of canopy(filled before put in flower room).

my flower room will be 7x5x9, maybe larger, depending on what you can help and suggest.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Stumpy420

Right?!?!?! I actually called and bitched out the lady on the phone saying how it's not my fault its labeled wrong, if your employees made a mistake why should I suffer?? The lady kept on going about how it's not their fault and how they don't have access to the product so they couldn't fill my order...SMH...whatever, ended up just getting the 8oz....Was so stoked about the gallen thou....lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Man, there's been some drama in the ganja community lately! People shit talkin', business relationships disintegrating, retailers screwing with customers. Bad days... ANYWAYS

Stepping into the final weeks in my current place of residence before moving back to the PNW and launching the project I was in here talking about a few weeks back. Thought I would post some of yesterday's goodies. Last bag in the Southwest, so figured I would tell my guy to hook it up with a "salad." Have three varieties here: Purple OG, Three Kings and LA Confidential, from left to right.
20160209 230343

Purple OG in focus
20160209 230354

Three Kings in focus
20160209 230403
LA Confidential in focus
20160209 230419

Sorry for the shitty phone pics. That three kings is pretty legit. Super frosty, real citrus type smell. Is real similar to the blue dream that comes around here. The Purple OG I'm not sure about, it has a really diesel-esque type smell with a strong hint of cheese. Reminds me of the sour d I've typically received but the structure isn't anything like sour d, so no telling what it really is. The LA Confidential looks and smells like what I know to be LA Confidential, super strong high. Creeps up on you and will put you out after a couple hours, some really strong shit.

Hope everyone else is doing well and things are moving along as they're expected to for you guys! I'll be back up and running bigger and better than before within a few months. Now is the beginning of upsetting the roots and relocating to settle somewhere else for a while.

One Love,
tobh

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

It seems these t5 get hot.. Even half on I have to keep it 12". Full has to be 18" is it getting the same amount of lumens? Seem to be responding well just looking for the specifics... I looked for chart also and couldn't find it lol...

MGRox

MGRox

Some Great pics recently!! @LadyL.Bean @SeaF0ur (male) @Power OG @Izzyi2d @BlackSheepOG @organix4207 @scubascrog@Growin Grass

Gratz, best wishes and hope for a smooth move!!! @tobh @Stumpy420 @SeaF0ur

@Izzyi2d You can make an easy light intensity indicator if you want / need / like. It may help you to determine which lighting scenario is "more light" as you were asking.
- Go to a local dollar store (dollar tree, dollar general, heck even big lots)
-Find one of those cheap Solar powered whatnot's. (I.e. moving solar flower, cheap solar light, solar candle etc).
-Gut it! take out just the panel.
-Connect a Voltmeter (preferably digital) to the leads of your solar panel.
-Place your solar panel / meter combo where you want to test different lighting levels.
-The voltage reading from the solar panel is directly proportional to the amount of light incoming.
(remember it's just an indicator and not to be taken as perfect, but a quick easy way to get an idea)

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

Some Great pics recently!! @LadyL.Bean @SeaF0ur (male) @Power OG @Izzyi2d @BlackSheepOG @organix4207 @scubascrog@Growin Grass

Gratz, best wishes and hope for a smooth move!!! @tobh @Stumpy420 @SeaF0ur

@Izzyi2d You can make an easy light intensity indicator if you want / need / like. It may help you to determine which lighting scenario is "more light" as you were asking.
- Go to a local dollar store (dollar tree, dollar general, heck even big lots)
-Find one of those cheap Solar powered whatnot's. (I.e. moving solar flower, cheap solar light, solar candle etc).
-Gut it! take out just the panel.
-Connect a Voltmeter (preferably digital) to the leads of your solar panel.
-Place your solar panel / meter combo where you want to test different lighting levels.
-The voltage reading from the solar panel is directly proportional to the amount of light incoming.
(remember it's just an indicator and not to be taken as perfect, but a quick easy way to get an idea)
Awesome idea thanks!! I'll try it today... I also have a rotating fan on med... Also have a hurricane inline fan blowing almost full with venta open on tent...

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

Also is it possible to hook a fan or a booster fan to a home thermostat so it will turn on and blast some cool air in whenever it hits a certain temp... Same for gauge for humidity?.. Just thinking....

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Also is it possible to hook a fan or a booster fan to a home thermostat so it will turn on and blast some cool air in whenever it hits a certain temp... Same for gauge for humidity?.. Just thinking....
yes you can absolutely do that!

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

There are ways to do this, but you already want good air movement and exchange(unless sealed) in all corners of your grow space to help prevent PM and encourage root growth

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

Tent is in closed room... I can have window open a crack and keep steady temp but would rather have it sucking from a different wi Dow or with a thermostat... Just maybe a quick blast of cold air

Top Bottom