Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Sorry I'm not clear on what this means

That is correct. The boxes above the outlets are timers, each loaded to full capacity. The 4 120A outlets are just for good measure

Ok that's what I thought! Thanks! Oh and I'm meaning size of wire bringing your 50 amp load into your sub panel.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00

This cost about $100 to put together.
View attachment 578080
Brought in 50 amps to work with, it's been plenty.
Well I know the guy thats doing the work and he owes me from something else so all the labor will be for free, i just have to pay for parts....So your saying I can get everything you bought in the pic for about $100?? Does that include the fuses in the box? Sorry if that a dumb question but thats how little i know....

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

oh you can get legit timers like that so i dont have to buy some digital one?? Thats great!

Yea man

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@NaturalTherapy ...lol...I just copy and pasted your pic into an email to my buddy saying " I want this!"...lol...I am only gonna get 2 240s with 1 timer and like 4-6 120 outlets and a 50amp box bc besides all fans,ac, humey/dehumy,intakes,exhaust and shit I will only have 2000w of HID and like 480w in LED

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Well I know the guy thats doing the work and he owes me from something else so all the labor will be for free, i just have to pay for parts....So your saying I can get everything you bought in the pic for about $100?? Does that include the fuses in the box? Sorry if that a dumb question but thats how little i know....
It was about 100-120 all total

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

It was about 100-120 all total
I gotta wait till tmrw night to see what his estimate is but i think he is already trying to fuck with me and charge more for parts since he is losing out on the labor. I showed him that pic and said I would like something similar but with only 2 240 plugs, 1 timer, 4 or 6 120 plugs, the 50amp box itself and the 30ft of feeder cable I will need to run from my main fuse box. He responded with saying he needs until tmrw to give me the full estimate but just guessing he thinks the parts would be 100-150 plus he said the feeder cable is expensive and so is the box itself...???? The box shoulda been included with the 100-150!! Anyway I'll wait for the full estimate with the parts he will need labeled bc if he trys to be funny and shoot out a hiiii price I will source and buy all the parts myself and then have him still come over and do ALL the work for free!!!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

@SeaF0ur @MGRox saw this while reasearching potash .
The residual left in the bottom of buck sounds like it could be useful is there away to make this more soluble and available to plants . Cause silica and cal r a reasonably popular additive

MGRox

MGRox

what do you mean with...
The residual left in the bottom of buck
Buck?
If put in a medium I guess they would become available via acids. Ca carbonate is used some currently I suppose.
Might not be worth reacting them into something more available though. You could just consider them more of a timed release I guess; haha.

Oh. Haven't had a chance yet; Gratz!!! with your business adventure!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

what do you mean with...

Buck?
If put in a medium I guess they would become available via acids. Ca carbonate is used some currently I suppose.
Might not be worth reacting them into something more available though. You could just consider them more of a timed release I guess; haha.

Oh. Haven't had a chance yet; Gratz!!! with your business adventure!
Oh bucket . Sorry

Was thinking of puting in bio fertilier brewing . I have it in mind to play around with my own and was thinking apart from some cow manure nettles ect i could add the residual non souluble calcium carb and silica in there as well . So long as i dont get a over reaction and end up with bio fert on my face literally . Lol

shemshemet

shemshemet

I gotta wait till tmrw night to see what his estimate is but i think he is already trying to fuck with me and charge more for parts since he is losing out on the labor. I showed him that pic and said I would like something similar but with only 2 240 plugs, 1 timer, 4 or 6 120 plugs, the 50amp box itself and the 30ft of feeder cable I will need to run from my main fuse box. He responded with saying he needs until tmrw to give me the full estimate but just guessing he thinks the parts would be 100-150 plus he said the feeder cable is expensive and so is the box itself...???? The box shoulda been included with the 100-150!! Anyway I'll wait for the full estimate with the parts he will need labeled bc if he trys to be funny and shoot out a hiiii price I will source and buy all the parts myself and then have him still come over and do ALL the work for free!!!

Source the parts yourself and let him tell you they are/aren't the right parts!

Latest posts

Top Bottom