Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basseye

basseye

thank you for the vids!! I really appreciate it!! but this plug will run my ballast on 240?
If its a newer digital ballast it should just know what voltage it is hooked up to.but like i said i would use the proper cord and outlets just so theres no confusion

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

If its a newer digital ballast it should just know what voltage it is hooked up to.but like i said i would use the proper cord and outlets just so theres no confusion
yea my ballast just know....okay i didnt know those outlets work that way....i get it now, its the same reason i wanted the one i linked, the one you showed does the same thing?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

unfortunately not yet.....wah wah wahhhhh
Oh ok man! She is a fire! Like day 30

Where are you out of?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

HEY EVERYBODY!!! So I'm sure everyone remembers just a few weeks ago when my entire flower tent got impregnated, well, I have SO MANY beans from that unfortunate event and I was wonder if anybody has the space and/or wants to do a seed/pheno search....I literally have hundreds of beans and just don't have the space till spring to run any decent amount at one time...ya know like at least 20+ beans....If anybody is interested just pm me and the only thing I ask is to be somewhat kept in the loop about how good or bad the search goes.....Get at me people!!!

Oh yea, in case ya forgot the plants that hermied was Nightmare Cookies from Sin City Seeds and it got all of itself, all of another Nightmare Cookie pheno, and 3 Buckeye Purple plants by Melvantetics. I have some separated but then I have a BUNCH that are a mix of both kinds together!!

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Anybody in Denver interested in 2 MARS 24x 12 LEDs w/ switches and fans ... lookin at around 200 for the pair... one is new, the other burned for 2 cycles.

Last edited:
MGRox

MGRox

Very nice pics @NaturalTherapy @BlackSheepOG @Stumpy420 @MIKEZILLA
@Lazerus00 May be good to keep those around for a later hunt. Guess I throw out any hermie seeds unless it is from a plant that requires major stress for that to occur. I'll keep an eye out when I run my cookies from Sin though haha.

Blueberry x Vimana Pheno C -52 final
BM C final NAU

Blueberry x Vimana Pheno E (had early pH, yield could be improved) -32 final (potential 38 +/-)
BM E Final nau

Tranquil Elephantizer Pheno 1 (had early pH, yield could be improved) - 48 final (potential 50 +/-)
TE1 final nau

Still have BM-D and TE2 to come. Will give reports on em' when enough time has passed for that aspect.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

HEY EVERYBODY!!! So I'm sure everyone remembers just a few weeks ago when my entire flower tent got impregnated, well, I have SO MANY beans from that unfortunate event and I was wonder if anybody has the space and/or wants to do a seed/pheno search....I literally have hundreds of beans and just don't have the space till spring to run any decent amount at one time...ya know like at least 20+ beans....If anybody is interested just pm me and the only thing I ask is to be somewhat kept in the loop about how good or bad the search goes.....Get at me people!!!

Oh yea, in case ya forgot the plants that hermied was Nightmare Cookies from Sin City Seeds and it got all of itself, all of another Nightmare Cookie pheno, and 3 Buckeye Purple plants by Melvantetics. I have some separated but then I have a BUNCH that are a mix of both kinds together!!

the nightmare x nightmare are almost guaranteed to herm...

the buckeye purps wouldnt share as many of the same genes and should be much, much better in terms of not herming...

Just my 2 pennies kicked in the street... I encourage you to test my presupposition...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yo! I apologize to the thread! I kinda jus came in and started posting...I apologize! I have read alot of this thread in the past...awesome thread...I believe I will pull up a seat and get in where I fit in! Looks look some good topics here and there! With that said I looking forward to more of the same and throwing in my $.02 when it counts most...lol...Positive Vibes and Happy Growing!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yo! I apologize to the thread! I kinda jus came in and started posting...I apologize! I have read alot of this thread in the past...awesome thread...I believe I will pull up a seat and get in where I fit in! Looks look some good topics here and there! With that said I looking forward to more of the same and throwing in my $.02 when it counts most...lol...Positive Vibes and Happy Growing!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Gonna hit this bong again

and again, and again, and again...
I got my seth Rogen run and uncle stony run seeds in cups from germination now. been busting my ass everywhere else having trouble keeping up with the plants. probably gotta feed the flowering girl again.

she has been looking a noticeably lighter than green in her leaves. Buds will be nearly twice as long as the first bucket run, through manipulation of light spectrum and plant physical structural training.

I changed from more yellowish red colored bulb to the vitalume blue bulbs, and I bought 2, really bright, white, led, floodlights. I don't know if the flood lights help, but the room is brighter.

I cleared out the clones I'm gonna clean up and restart. every new clean branch that I had tried to cut failed. I clipped them, then put them in water. they fail. even the choice cuts failed. that to me was like buying a $20 steak that was more like a chew toy.

gonna rethink my strategy. when I use the starter plugs, and plain water(134ppm tap), I get the best results. I put them in a small cup and fill the cup with about 1/4" water. boom roots.
no gels.
no powders.
no home remedies.

back to basics.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Anyone here familiar with the outdoor strain Frisian Dew?? I am looking for a good outdoor strain to either get some cuts of or some beans of that finish relatively early, resistant to mold/excessive moisture due to dew and rain, and of course yields well....If anyone has anything like this or knows a good direction to point me in please just lmk!

Latest posts

Top Bottom