Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

@Tnelz Hello to all, kinda been off the grid for the last couple months. First time I have checked on this and many threads tonight. I keep a scratch pad that I record where I left off on this great thread. It was 508! Holy Krap, how you good people keep this moving!! Lookin forward to catchin up with y'all. I, as many, will keep lurkin in the background tryin to catch up, in the mean time, Congrats on your Promotion and keepin the faith!

Power OG

Power OG

NYC-Skunk #1 & 2
IMG 20160307 204656

NYC-Skunk #1
IMG 20160307 204512
IMG 20160307 204549

NYC-Skunk #2
IMG 20160307 204218
IMG 20160307 204144

Yeti Big Easy cut
IMG 20160307 204833
Respect

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hey Ned @Ned Kelly have you ever been bit by one of them?
Na there really over sold . Most r shit scarred of humans . Tiapans and tigers r agressive but . Taipans r mainly up the top of australia and tigers around water .
Actually just had a thought . All the dangerous shit crocs buffs taipan jelly fish and such r up top third of aus coincodentally the application of law is far more lax . Middle aus you add in the funnel web spider witch is a nasty shit . And the laws tighten up .
Now down the southern bit our cops r pricks and fucking annul . I lived all over aus so had personal experiance . Its why our nick name is the nanny state . But we miss the top five killers .
Its actually that bad here as in over regulated u wonder who life it is yours or there,s .
Sorry for the rant but this is really grinding me . Im of the opinion that when u reach a certain age with a certain lvl of experiance u should be left alone to do what ever the fuck u want to do as long as your not harming others.
All over regulation does is kill common sense . May as well be born with a collar on ya neck and shackle on ya ankle .
So to every law maker politician and government suck hole who feed off them .
FUCK YOU ?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I am starting to get so frustrated bc I can't tell if my plants are growing at the same speed as when they were under my 1000w MH or if I am right and they are growing at like half speed. Especially the seedling thin stemmed ones, normally the grow a bunch everyday but my whole tent seems like it is in SLOW-MO....I am going to give a good watering with that Root Cleaner then let it dry out good and just give em plain water with a lil OSA and SLF and see if anything changes. Some of them are getting tiny lil burn/brown spot here and there and as well on some the first set of true leaves after the cytodoyles or whatever have turned brown/burnt and fell off but thats nothing bc they wouldn't have gotten any light under the big fan leaves that grew above them....IDK, in my gut I feel something is wrong but I just can't figure it out. I sure hope I am wrong but we will see

shemshemet

shemshemet

Can't get my clones to clone this round....Think I need a new humidity dome. It's not fitting very tight. Plants are losing turgidity hard.

Think it's a double whammy combo. Fungus gnats and loose fitting humidity dome.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

@Ned Kelly

Gov. Kate Brown has signed two bills that make key changes to Oregon's recreational marijuana program, including one that removes a 2-year residency requirement for marijuana licensees and another that aims to draw small medical growers into the regulated system.

Brown signed Senate Bill 1598 and House Bill 4014. Senate Bill 1511, which allows dispensaries to sell marijuana-infused edibles and concentrates earlier than planned, and House Bill 4094, which allow banks and credit unions to deal with legal pot businesses without facing criminal liability, are awaiting her signature.

Here's a quick look at the two bills signed by the governor:

SB 1598 makes it easier for some medical marijuana growers to enter the regulated recreational market by removing a paperwork requirement when applying for a state recreational marijuana license.

The provision is intended to help bring smaller growers into the regulated recreational marijuana system through a so-called micro-canopy license, which would come with lower fees and fewer requirements.

Senate Bill 1598 also adds medical and research marijuana grows as recognized farm crops, making them easier to locate in exclusive farm use areas and protecting them from lawsuits filed by neighbors over perceived nuisances like odor and noise.

Recreational marijuana grow sites are already recognized as farm crops under state law.

The bill also clarifies that home medical marijuana grows aren't subject to inspection by the Oregon Health Authority; creates a sub-category of dispensaries for nonprofits that may accept excess marijuana from growers and sell to patients for little or no cost; and requires the health authority to study medical marijuana access in areas underserved by dispensaries and retailers once the state's regulated marijuana industry is off the ground.

HB 4014 removes a two-year residency requirement for recreational marijuana producers, processors and retailers.

The law also reduces annual medical marijuana card registration fees for veterans from $200 to $20, treats medical marijuana the same as prescription drugs when setting conditions for people on pretrial release, diversion unrelated to impaired driving, probation or post-prison supervision and allows all marijuana establishments to deduct business expenses allowable under the federal tax code when filing state tax returns.

-- Noelle Crombie
Looks like you can be half owner

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

@Ned Kelly

Gov. Kate Brown has signed two bills that make key changes to Oregon's recreational marijuana program, including one that removes a 2-year residency requirement for marijuana licensees and another that aims to draw small medical growers into the regulated system.

Brown signed Senate Bill 1598 and House Bill 4014. Senate Bill 1511, which allows dispensaries to sell marijuana-infused edibles and concentrates earlier than planned, and House Bill 4094, which allow banks and credit unions to deal with legal pot businesses without facing criminal liability, are awaiting her signature.

Here's a quick look at the two bills signed by the governor:

SB 1598 makes it easier for some medical marijuana growers to enter the regulated recreational market by removing a paperwork requirement when applying for a state recreational marijuana license.

The provision is intended to help bring smaller growers into the regulated recreational marijuana system through a so-called micro-canopy license, which would come with lower fees and fewer requirements.

Senate Bill 1598 also adds medical and research marijuana grows as recognized farm crops, making them easier to locate in exclusive farm use areas and protecting them from lawsuits filed by neighbors over perceived nuisances like odor and noise.

Recreational marijuana grow sites are already recognized as farm crops under state law.

The bill also clarifies that home medical marijuana grows aren't subject to inspection by the Oregon Health Authority; creates a sub-category of dispensaries for nonprofits that may accept excess marijuana from growers and sell to patients for little or no cost; and requires the health authority to study medical marijuana access in areas underserved by dispensaries and retailers once the state's regulated marijuana industry is off the ground.

HB 4014 removes a two-year residency requirement for recreational marijuana producers, processors and retailers.

The law also reduces annual medical marijuana card registration fees for veterans from $200 to $20, treats medical marijuana the same as prescription drugs when setting conditions for people on pretrial release, diversion unrelated to impaired driving, probation or post-prison supervision and allows all marijuana establishments to deduct business expenses allowable under the federal tax code when filing state tax returns.

-- Noelle Crombie
Looks like you can be half owner
Thanks brother i appreciate that really . I can up my ownership by a 1% . Witch actually makes shit alot simpler . Cheers

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

so its official... I'll be moving to Pueblo in just a few weeks... We found a joint where I'll be able to put at least 2k if not 3 for flower and a 4x4 tent for veg... I'm still gonna be looking at foreclosures over the next year or so... got an auction agent all lined up already, so I'll be able to look at IRS and HUD auctions.... I wanna be able to 10kw or more in that one so I'm gonna be picky as hell... nothing even close to city limits.... I want county land if I'm staying permanent... to hell with a town council and city ordinances....

until further notice, to whom it may concern, consider my mailing address burned.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

so its official... I'll be moving to Pueblo in just a few weeks... We found a joint where I'll be able to put at least 2k if not 3 for flower and a 4x4 tent for veg... I'm still gonna be looking at foreclosures over the next year or so... got an auction agent all lined up already, so I'll be able to look at IRS and HUD auctions.... I wanna be able to 10kw or more in that one so I'm gonna be picky as hell... nothing even close to city limits.... I want county land if I'm staying permanent... to hell with a town council and city ordinances....

until further notice, to whom it may concern, consider my mailing address burned.

Good luck bro! Have fun with the move :)

stonestacker

stonestacker

Good luck Sea. Townships aren't much better than cities just do your research into codes and such.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

congratulations man you have my cell just let me know when I can help

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

The fact that I switched and am now vegging with an LED couldn't be why my plants are growing so slow, could it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom