Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Yep I've seen that @Stumpy420! Even deep reddish! Definitely ain't rosin!
I looked it up I think it is literally just genetics. 2 different plants from two different bags of seeds did it. all the others were clear. "someone on a different forum" said he had one that did that and it ended up being a sign of "dankness." let's all hope!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea I'm sure the mods have been cleaning up due to the low traffic lately

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

some breeders decided to leave bc of issues logic and some loyal followers went with them....this is what i heard thru the grap vine.....i never thought the day would come but the thread is dead, iv found a dew other places but now really I just talk to the ogs I want thru a group msging app.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

h and in case anyone is wondering I finished my ENTIRE installing of sub-panel and 240 and 120 outlets all on my own!!! Unfortunately the people who were quick to offer help got real busy all of a sudden....hmmmmm....lol.....na but for real thank you @BlackSheepOG for all the parts list and the confidence of being able to do it myself and also @NaturalTherapy for a few q and a's followed by pics for my slow mind...lol.....Either way tmrw i will raise my beast of a 2k hood and put the last piece of ducting in before plugging everything in.....SHES ALIVE!!!! Im so happy, i was doing a lil dance!! And the new stuff I got going is coming out the gate strong!! Hopefully last round was a one time disaster!!

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

some breeders decided to leave bc of issues logic and some loyal followers went with them....this is what i heard thru the grap vine.....i never thought the day would come but the thread is dead, iv found a dew other places but now really I just talk to the ogs I want thru a group msging app.

Is it just me, or is this a sad repetitive tale, repeated time after time....
I guess I'll just say this, if there's a small puff of smoke somewhere once...
you might scratch yer head never knowing where it came from or if its anything of issue.

but when there always... constantly and consistently seems to be someone fuming.... yer shits on fire...

one guy saying he didnt get paid... maybe theres something we dont know... but when folks leave in droves again and again and everyone says the same shit... well... it becomes difficult to believe that EVERYBODY else is a liar... I dont understand how that can possibly survive as a long term business model... unless you're banking on the bad memories and forgiveness of common stoners...

I also heard rumor told from breeders that their seeds were up for sale when that breeder KNEW there wasnt enough stock to possibly have any of that strain left.... also complaining of insufficient payment leaving the impression that the seeds for sale were either an unauthorized F-Gen or just plain not as advertised... hopefully neither of those accusations were true... I wasnt personally involved so I couldnt tell you... I know what I was told which is usually 1/2 the problem... it'd be a mighty thin pancake that dont have 2 sides...

I try to keep an open mind, but thankfully, I dont currently have large scale seeds for sale for it to be any kind of personal issue to me, making such decisions as where to put things, but nobody wants to be associated with a disreputable joint, as you become what you surround yourself with... I would hope there is some course correction in standard procedures by the time I get there.... even if its a simple matter of straightening out sloppy bookkeeping, which it also could be, but as is, it'd be difficult to operate in full faith and honorable conjunction given the fact that there are so many repeating similar stories...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Is it just me, or is this a sad repetitive tale, repeated time after time....
I guess I'll just say this, if there's a small puff of smoke somewhere once...
you might scratch yer head never knowing where it came from or if its anything of issue.

but when there always... constantly and consistently seems to be someone fuming.... yer shits on fire...

one guy saying he didnt get paid... maybe theres something we dont know... but when folks leave in droves again and again and everyone says the same shit... well... it becomes difficult to believe that EVERYBODY else is a liar... I dont understand how that can possibly survive as a long term business model... unless you're banking on the bad memories and forgiveness of common stoners...

I also heard rumor told from breeders that their seeds were up for sale when that breeder KNEW there wasnt enough stock to possibly have any of that strain left.... also complaining of insufficient payment leaving the impression that the seeds for sale were either an unauthorized F-Gen or just plain not as advertised... hopefully neither of those accusations were true... I wasnt personally involved so I couldnt tell you... I know what I was told which is usually 1/2 the problem... it'd be a mighty thin pancake that dont have 2 sides...

I try to keep an open mind, but thankfully, I dont currently have large scale seeds for sale for it to be any kind of personal issue to me, making such decisions as where to put things, but nobody wants to be associated with a disreputable joint, as you become what you surround yourself with... I would hope there is some course correction in standard procedures by the time I get there.... even if its a simple matter of straightening out sloppy bookkeeping, which it also could be, but as is, it'd be difficult to operate in full faith and honorable conjunction given the fact that there are so many repeating similar stories...
I meant in no way to spread rumors or insinuate anything negative. My comment was a mistake and I should have kept my mouth shut bc it all has to do with stuff which I know nothing about.....Cant delete my comment now but please everyone pretend it does not exist bc I was speaking on shit that i dont know....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
He he he theres ole @str8smokn I was thinkin bout you bro when I woke up this mornin. Looked down and saw my johnson was Str8 up LOL Just kiddn broski You know I got nothin but love for ya......... And not that kinda love. I'm a stoner and construction whore so we talk bout some weird shit sometimes....... Peace

Top Bottom