Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Popping seeds like its going out of style....

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

What's up everyone? Been a little awhile since I popped in here. Seems most everyone has vanished into thin air!!!!! Lol

I've got this current round straight crushin'. Figuring out this coco growing that's for sure! Absolutely loving the GH Cocotek nutrients. Can't say enough about them, super clean. Heres the babes, some are showing pre-flowers but I can't find my dang scope to get a good look. Oh well, they'll show when they're ready! Here's 24 hours growth in these pics, been feeding once a day at lights on and they're loving it.

20160413 071724
20160414 062234
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

What a fucking day it's been. First alarm didn't go off this morning for wife's dr appt, then find out my ballast went to shit in veg and then on the way to the dr some bitch pulled out in front of us and now my car is totaled and then cops searched my car while I was in the ambulance.....

str8smokn

str8smokn

What a fucking day it's been. First alarm didn't go off this morning for wife's dr appt, then find out my ballast went to shit in veg and then on the way to the dr some bitch pulled out in front of us and now my car is totaled and then cops searched my car while I was in the ambulance.....

Damn sorry to hear of the shitty day. Hopefully everyone is ok on your side,
And the weekend will get better for you my friend.
STR8

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Damn sorry to hear of the shitty day. Hopefully everyone is ok on your side,
And the weekend will get better for you my friend.
STR8

Thanks dude. Everyone's ok, just minor injuries. Tire flew off and went rolling by us and I was thinking like wtf was that my tire....Both airbags deployed doing 75, fuck I'm sore....

Last edited:
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Glad ur all OK but I'm confused, did your tire fall off and you wrecked or did someone pull in front of you?

Nah some teenage girl turned in front of us and we tboned and after I hit my tire flew off and we did a nose dive into the ditch. Made a huge ass hole in ground.

Latest posts

Top Bottom