Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

@Power OG hey one more question about NFTG...so on the pro-level feeding chart/schedule there is a nutirent that is listed that just says "calcium syrup" "to be named".....ive looked online and i haven't found anything about it, do they make it and if so what is it called? if not should i worry about supplementing some other source of calcium?
It's a calcium line, no need to supplement anymore calcium, I'll talk to Scott and get info on it. I personally have never used it but the line is full of calcium. Respect

Power OG

Power OG

Hey guys I've got a thread going under Autos View attachment 495920 View attachment 495921 called. First Grow With Vertigo.. Paradise Seeds - I'm in FFOF,under a 400 wt HPS w/supplemental CFLs, feeding General Organics GO-BOX by their schedule or close to it,with Capps beanies root& OG. I'm about 2-3 weeks from finish and now I'm seeing spots on my leafs and tips burning. any help would be appreciated.....
If you are only 2-3 weeks away from finishing then imo you should have some leaf fade, obviously the tip burn could be because over nuted or medium was alil hot. I always start with calcium I've found calcium deficiency likes to mask around. Your in the right spot.

Power OG

Power OG

I think I found it on the great seamaiden's thread . It looks like calcium to me ,I guess I will hit her with cal- mg. Does this look like I'm on right path? Sorry I am still a noob...thanks @Seamaiden for having those charts for us...
STR8
Those charts are priceless. They definitely helped me. You are definitely on the right path, also if you have a just calcium product it would be better imo, I use Demeter's destiny which is awesome because cal/mg you adding 3 things when you only need one. Imo you need calcium not mg or N which both are in most cal/mg products that's why there a thread here called "no such thing as a cal/mg deficiency" by @Seamaiden
So I have a separate cal product from mg product from my N product etc, I find it gives us more control to treat what we're seeing from our garden's.

organix4207

organix4207

Those charts are priceless. They definitely helped me. You are definitely on the right path, also if you have a just calcium product it would be better imo, I use Demeter's destiny which is awesome because cal/mg you adding 3 things when you only need one. Imo you need calcium not mg or N which both are in most cal/mg products that's why there a thread here called "no such thing as a cal/mg deficiency" by @Seamaiden
So I have a separate cal product from mg product from my N product etc, I find it gives us more control to treat what we're seeing from our garden's.
I agree , so many plants killed by too much magnesium! !!! I see a lot of people using too much mollassses. A little goes a long way.

Power OG

Power OG

I agree , so many plants killed by too much magnesium! !!! I see a lot of people using too much mollassses. A little goes a long way.
Molasses if applied wrong will act like a lead blanket and kill off your microbes so definitely less is more. So a little bit goes along way, I only add molasses to teas and never into my feed solutions I use Aphrodite's extraction instead.
Respect

organix4207

organix4207

Molasses if applied wrong will act like a lead blanket and kill off your microbes so definitely less is more. So a little bit goes along way, I only add molasses to teas and never into my feed solutions I use Aphrodite's extraction instead.
Respect
Aphrodites extract ?? Please elaborate

sixstring

sixstring

@Power OG hey one more question about NFTG...so on the pro-level feeding chart/schedule there is a nutirent that is listed that just says "calcium syrup" "to be named".....ive looked online and i haven't found anything about it, do they make it and if so what is it called? if not should i worry about supplementing some other source of calcium?
are you talking about "nectar of the gods" nute line? if so they have a calcium product im using called Demeters Destiny. it has just a hint of "P" also if i remember.hope that helps,peace

Power OG

Power OG

Aphrodites extract ?? Please elaborate
Nectar for the gods line, it's there carbon product which is a much smaller more accessible molecule that won't harm your microbes.
Here's a pic but you can go to Oregonsonly.com and read about whole line and there's some great videos on monster garden YouTube channel.

sixstring

sixstring

the product you listed looks like carbon,not calcium.actually it seems like a molassas copy of sorts.interesting stuff that aphrodites extract.@LazerusOO if your looking for calcium try the demeters.or use the aphrodites for teas.gl

Power OG

Power OG

the product you listed looks like carbon,not calcium.actually it seems like a molassas copy of sorts.interesting stuff that aphrodites extract.@LazerusOO if your looking for calcium try the demeters.or use the aphrodites for teas.gl
Yea somebody asked about the The Aphrodite's extraction to @sixstring ,he has Demeter's already but he was asking something totally diffrent there's a second calcium product That's UN named on our feeding chart, that's where his question was from, I wasn't suggesting he use Aphrodite's as anything to do with calcium, someone asked what carbon product I used.
Respect
20150321 130731

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Yea somebody asked about the The Aphrodite's extraction to @sixstring ,he has Demeter's already but he was asking something totally diffrent there's a second calcium product That's UN named on our feeding chart, that's where his question was from, I wasn't suggesting he use Aphrodite's as anything to do with calcium, someone asked what carbon product I used.
RespectView attachment 496013
yep, thats the one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom