Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Neptunes harvest both dry amendment and liquid are some of the most reasonably priced and solid products out there for an organic garden for sure. What I really like about the products are the price and availability. Most home depots even have them.

organix4207

organix4207

Neptunes harvest both dry amendment and liquid are some of the most reasonably priced and solid products out there for an organic garden for sure. What I really like about the products are the price and availability. Most home depots even have them.
I didn't know home depot carry them. I like that they cold press the fish products instead of cooking them. This in turn gives the product an indefinite shelf life And is inherently more "alive"
Once mixed with water it must be used the same day or will become anaerobic.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I bet it smells like pure protein, @sixstring some foul fishyness
It's not nearly as bad as pure protein bro. Lol. Only thing that smells worse is nftg pegasus potion. That's a truly horrible smell. Great product though. @sixstring it's a hydrosylate not an emulsion. Lol. Huge difference. Emulsions although decent products really pale in comparison to hydrosylates. One is made with heat and really straps the final product of tons of nutrients. Hydrosylates are cold processed or enzymaticly digested. I could get way more into it but don't feel like typing it all. Lol. Much respect.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Really want to stress this product. Pure protein is the most amazing product I have ever used. Best foliar additive and vegetative root drench and tea additive. Full amino acid profile gentle available nitrogen and ur bennies love it. Get this stuff fellas.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Really want to stress this product. Pure protein is the most amazing product I have ever used. Best foliar additive and vegetative root drench and tea additive. Full amino acid profile gentle available nitrogen and ur bennies love it. Get this stuff fellas.
its just called pure protien? no brand name?

Power OG

Power OG

20150322 123301

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Okay so i did the slurry test but not sure if results are good, normal, or bad..Please be the judge..
The water I started with had a pH of 5.7 and ppm of 228
After 5 mins pH 5.81 and ppm 410
After 7 mins pH 5.83 and ppm 441
After 10 mins pH 5.86 and ppm 500

I am pretty sure all is accurate but to be sure tmrw I will go grab some distilled water to calibrate my pH meter...Let me know if you guys think this is normal..Please and thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom