Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

ALways.. I truly believe the future of successful healthy growers is getting us back to doing it ourselves and away from buying others products. Becomes really rewarding when you can make your own soil (which is good forever, never have to remake or buy again) and start to make or supply your own "nutes" (which really aren't nutes but feeding/building your soil so it is always at maxium health which feeds your plants perfectly)... Aloe powder, coconut powder , pot silica powder, a few sprouted seed teas, some homemade Bokashi, homemade Em1.. booyah.. what else do you need? Any deficiencies show up brew a tea accordingly... super simple, best flavor out of any strain IMHO
Couldn't agree more bro. Found a few places to buy the em-1 and the bran already. Seems to me though that the em-1 in the video is cheapest. And we can get the bran for like 30 bucks for fifty pounds. Looks like after I get through my first batch that's going to be my next experiment. My girl is really going to love u for planting this seed. Lol. So while I have u here really curious on the seed sprout tea. What exactly is the benefit beyond enzymes. Realize it's a much cheaper source than bottled but is there anything else? Please if u feel like it let me know. Also I see barley seems to be the seed of choice and build a soil has a nice mix of barley and a couple other things but would any seed sprouts be beneficial? Like say a pack of marigold seeds or cucumber? Just two completely random examples. Thanks for jumping on the thread. All of u guys. Really compiling a ton of useful info here!

Tnelz

Tnelz

View attachment 466387 Just stopping bye to say what's up to all my people an tell you guy's thanks again for giving me a opportunity to run this cut of the Alion this will be her last picture before the chop! What's up big tnelz I see your still buying up all the nutrients player I know who I can call if I want to know the truth about a product! I just want to wish you all happy an safe holidays!
Hey T! Beautiful beautiful plant bro. I keep telling u I truly respect ur method man. U prove time and time again the effectiveness of it. So it seems after every unfortunate event that befalls me things come back even better lol. Really messing with organics and soil and Coco mixes. Got some really nice strains coming. Already have a ton of seedlings and soon as things get into high gear I'll hit u up. I really think u will b interested in a couple things and u already know how we do it. So yes I can't stop with the nutes. Always trying to find something special. Actually have had a few eye opening experiences as of late. Really want u to try the aloe. Truly has blown away any root Booster I've ever seen by far. Both in cloning and general veg time root building. I know u r really loving the black label but if I have to send u a sample of the powder just say the word. Curious if u and ur team ever got into the massive pheno hunt we talked about. If so how r things going? I saw u are finally about to put the yeti up against some of ur elites. Really interested how all that stuff goes so please keep me in the loop bro. If that's the last pic of the Alion I can say u have Def done her justice. Can't wait for the next round of pics to start! Lol. Curious if u have found her to be something that's going to have a spot in ur stable! I'll talk to u soon bro. Have a safe holiday bro! Really hope all is well up there!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Thanks homie! From the smell alone an the frost that she has she is safe I have not one single blueberry fuel smelling plant in my garden other than the alion but it will come down to the smoke report tho! Now for the yeti #7 the nug that I showed was a small re veg that I had ran because of the problems that I was dealing with so I will not post a smoke report on that if she isn't all she can be but the one I just put in is up against some stiff competition with some of the most sought after gee's so only time will tell but I'm rooting for her an P.S. The frost on the alion is as frosty as any clone only's that I have seen. @Tnelz have you posted pictures of the roots on your ladies with that rooting product I would love too see them!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks homie! From the smell alone an the frost that she has she is safe I have not one single blueberry fuel smelling plant in my garden other than the alion but it will come down to the smoke report tho! Now for the yeti #7 the nug that I showed was a small re veg that I had ran because of the problems that I was dealing with so I will not post a smoke report on that if she isn't all she can be but the one I just put in is up against some stiff competition with some of the most sought after gee's so only time will tell but I'm rooting for her an P.S. The frost on the alion is as frosty as any clone only's that I have seen. @Tnelz have you posted pictures of the roots on your ladies with that rooting product I would love too see them!
Sounds awesome bro. Hope u love the smoke cuz I agree with looks and smell being crazy on point. There are a few pics someplace in this thread but I'll get some up of current crop and clones when they r taken. It will be a while. Nit a long while though. Lol. Things r moving along really well. So just for the record as far as cloning times go. It's pretty on point with the usual it's just I have found the actual clones themselves to be is remarkable health and show a ton of vigor. I guess I could get further into it but I will show u as it happens bro. So can't wait to c the comp I know u have some insane geez and by this time I know they r all healthy and ready to do battle. Lol. Keep me informed man wicked interested in what u find.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Sounds awesome bro. Hope u love the smoke cuz I agree with looks and smell being crazy on point. There are a few pics someplace in this thread but I'll get some up of current crop and clones when they r taken. It will be a while. Nit a long while though. Lol. Things r moving along really well. So just for the record as far as cloning times go. It's pretty on point with the usual it's just I have found the actual clones themselves to be is remarkable health and show a ton of vigor. I guess I could get further into it but I will show u as it happens bro. So can't wait to c the comp I know u have some insane geez and by this time I know they r all healthy and ready to do battle. Lol. Keep me informed man wicked interested in what u find.
You know I'll keep you burn, an P informed! Now the most important thing to me when rooting these old cut's is the time it takes an the vigor in that short period is why I'm loving the black label root enhance but I'm always looking for the best products an willing to give them a try! Now all my cut's are 100% healthy I can honestly say I won the war but there was hair loss an stress in that war! Ps the chocolate og is the lady that has got me the most excited at the moment she is one of the loudest smelling plant I think I have ever flowered an she smells just like a chocolate malt she has me drooling lol

Power OG

Power OG

You know I'll keep you burn, an P informed! Now the most important thing to me when rooting these old cut's is the time it takes an the vigor in that short period is why I'm loving the black label root enhance but I'm always looking for the best products an willing to give them a try! Now all my cut's are 100% healthy I can honestly say I won the war but there was hair loss an stress in that war! Ps the chocolate og is the lady that has got me the most excited at the moment she is one of the loudest smelling plant I think I have ever flowered an she smells just like a chocolate malt she has me drooling lol
Sounds yummy bro, no I want a chocolate malt.lol man gonna be a epic battle can't wait.
Respect

Tnelz

Tnelz

So that's what has caught me the most. As u know I have been using nothing but bennies to clone for some time now. Clones never wilt ever or lose color. But vigor has been fine but not special. The aloe has turned what was already working and added that xtra kick bro. I don't know scientifically why but the aloe and coconut water just keep them wanting to grow. It's really crazy. So I'll show u what happens day by day once I cut some clones. U will be able to see from chop what they look like right up until roots. If u check the aloe and coconut water thread I started a while ago there is a few pics there as well.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just a little info on how great a good fulvic acid can be for any grower. I use it as a foliar regularly and at least once a week as a root drench. Any fulvic is better than none imo but get full power from bioag. Not really expensive and by far the best on the market.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Hey T! Beautiful beautiful plant bro. I keep telling u I truly respect ur method man. U prove time and time again the effectiveness of it. So it seems after every unfortunate event that befalls me things come back even better lol. Really messing with organics and soil and Coco mixes. Got some really nice strains coming. Already have a ton of seedlings and soon as things get into high gear I'll hit u up. I really think u will b interested in a couple things and u already know how we do it. So yes I can't stop with the nutes. Always trying to find something special. Actually have had a few eye opening experiences as of late. Really want u to try the aloe. Truly has blown away any root Booster I've ever seen by far. Both in cloning and general veg time root building. I know u r really loving the black label but if I have to send u a sample of the powder just say the word. Curious if u and ur team ever got into the massive pheno hunt we talked about. If so how r things going? I saw u are finally about to put the yeti up against some of ur elites. Really interested how all that stuff goes so please keep me in the loop bro. If that's the last pic of the Alion I can say u have Def done her justice. Can't wait for the next round of pics to start! Lol. Curious if u have found her to be something that's going to have a spot in ur stable! I'll talk to u soon bro. Have a safe holiday bro! Really hope all is well up there!
Man I'm sorry @Tnelz ! Yes the yeti pheno hunt has began I believe NMC has already posted about it an if something sweet comes along you, P, an burn will have a opportunity to run one of these ladies!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Right on my brothers! Tnezl, you are the Julia Child of growing bro. I bet you have a secret ingredient in that pantry just like gramma lol. Just kidding , I know you like to share, and mucho gracias mi amigo. Heres what I'll be doing at 4:20 today. am & pm Ya all have a good day. Peace DP
DSC05554

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Beautious, Don Peppy.

For all my fellower DIY guyz/galz... This looks like a good recipie to me, going to use my homemade Em1 then do a comparison batch with store bought.. will report back in a few months on my results in a dedicated thread.

http://www.the-compost-gardener.com/bokashi.html
Did you do the rice wash to make your EM-1? That's where I seem to be failing.

That said, this very morning, after a full week, my sourdough starter is FINALLY alive. It's ALIVE!!!
ALways.. I truly believe the future of successful healthy growers is getting us back to doing it ourselves and away from buying others products. Becomes really rewarding when you can make your own soil (which is good forever, never have to remake or buy again) and start to make or supply your own "nutes" (which really aren't nutes but feeding/building your soil so it is always at maxium health which feeds your plants perfectly)... Aloe powder, coconut powder , pot silica powder, a few sprouted seed teas, some homemade Bokashi, homemade Em1.. booyah.. what else do you need? Any deficiencies show up brew a tea accordingly... super simple, best flavor out of any strain IMHO
I do really like Capulator's bennies, I think that product is worth it. But I also hear you on the DIY stuff.

Funny you mention soil at maximum health, I'm getting started on an article discussing how to amend high sodium content soils. Timing. U haz eet!

Power OG

Power OG

Th
Beautious, Don Peppy.

That said, this very morning, after a full week, my sourdough starter is FINALLY alive. It's ALIVE!!!

I do really like Capulator's bennies, I think that product is worth it. But I also hear you on the DIY stuff.

Funny you mention soil at maximum health, I'm getting started on an article discussing how to amend high sodium content soils. Timing. U haz eet!
This thread has so much great info, really great job everyone. I bet you were happy happy this morning when you noticed it's alive.lol hope everyone here is having a great weekend.
Respect

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Beautious, Don Peppy.

And Sisters. My bad. Thank you Miss Maiden for the kind words.. Can't forget our Queen of the Sea..

Tnelz

Tnelz

Right on my brothers! Tnezl, you are the Julia Child of growing bro. I bet you have a secret ingredient in that pantry just like gramma lol. Just kidding , I know you like to share, and mucho gracias mi amigo. Heres what I'll be doing at 4:20 today. am & pm Ya all have a good day. Peace DPView attachment 466733
Looks like u should be completely medicated for the better part of the day! Lol. It's an unfortunate addiction dp but I feel as though I truly learn something every time I grab a new bottle. I'm swinging organic pretty hard these days and the stuff I just got from the vortex brewer people may just be the shit both literally and figuratively. Lol. Have a great day brother and I assure u whenever something awesome pops up I will let it out. Lol! Positive vibes to u Dp!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Looks like u should be completely medicated for the better part of the day! Lol. It's an unfortunate addiction dp but I feel as though I truly learn something every time I grab a new bottle. I'm swinging organic pretty hard these days and the stuff I just got from the vortex brewer people may just be the shit both literally and figuratively. Lol. Have a great day brother and I assure u whenever something awesome pops up I will let it out. Lol! Positive vibes to u Dp!
Curious minds need to know bro.. Keep it coming, and sharing, and have a good day too my brother..

Top Bottom