Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

underdog og from loompa farms. This is pheno number 1.
Thats what Im talkin bout Yea T man You get er Done ! ! ! !
My last Under Dog, that is in Veg is looking good and so is the Black Yeti I will be waiting till July 1 to flower space being the issue lol
Making room was the best Idea Now I have a 3rd spot to OVER FILL.

Peace Farmers
FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thats what Im talkin bout Yea T man You get er Done ! ! ! !
My last Under Dog, that is in Veg is looking good and so is the Black Yeti I will be waiting till July 1 to flower space being the issue lol
Making room was the best Idea Now I have a 3rd spot to OVER FILL.

Peace Farmers
FlyJ
Thanks bro. Def owe it all to u man. The number 2 is a much better plant overall but this is a good first time around. Thanks again my brother.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I feel bad that I took the black Yeti early into flower and tried to Jam on the Lumen to her,
My fault I hermed it out, But I still have One of each That I held back and they are getting the FlyinJ Love they Deserve.
Its a great day to Grow your Own Meds.
Peace

SourDank

SourDank

My underdog og from loompa farms. This is pheno number 1. Early into flower. Pheno number 2 is a better plant imo but this 1 isn't to shabby and I can't wait to see where she ends up. For the record this isn't loompas headband. Its loompas haeadband x triangle kush. She isn't perfect yes I see the leaf curl. Lol. But it's my first run with her so we are just getting to know each other. She was a tad sensitive to nitrogen but overall I'm very happy with her. View attachment 515850
LHB/TK?!?! Jesus Christ, I can't wait to see what comes of mixing those hoes together...some super awesome lesbian scissoring madness :) is that a fem cross cross @Tnelz? Or is it his Yeti line crossed with the TK?

Power OG

Power OG

LHB/TK?!?! Jesus Christ, I can't wait to see what comes of mixing those hoes together...some super awesome lesbian scissoring madness :) is that a fem cross cross @Tnelz? Or is it his Yeti line crossed with the TK?
@SourDank these are fems, UD x TK
Positive Vibes

Power OG

Power OG

Those are gonna be some killer ladies, thanks @Power OG
No problem, we are adding keeper's to our Loompa Farms collection, i think we have almost every strain he's released. I know the 2 Yeti's i house are insane as you can see in @DC105 pictures above.
Respect

SourDank

SourDank

No problem, we are adding keeper's to our Loompa Farms collection, i think we have almost every strain he's released. I know the 2 Yeti's i house are insane as you can see in @DC105 pictures above.
Respect
Yea dude, you guys have amassed a sick collection of everything, not only Loompa. #flamegang definitely suits you dude. Respect homie

SourDank

SourDank

We're sick it's definitely a addiction. Lol but its the greatest addiction ever. Anything you want you got bro no doubt.
Respect
For sure brother, much appreciated. I know all about the addiction lol. I could think of worse ones to have. And I'm gonna send those Super Snow Lotus with the Gogi OG to @Tnelz, it's only 5 but at least you can get a taste. I've heard of some really dank phenos coming from them, it's just hard when they're so many beans around. When it's time to crack some I'm seriously pulling my hair out because I dunno what to do, I go back and forth for what feels like days. At least if you got em we can see what's in there rather than sitting in my vault.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

yeah... I do the same... seems you never have what you want when you think of it so I end up in the same indecisive situation... I've got some good stuff... but not what I want LOL... I need a good old ass afghani in seed form... lookin at the world of seeds pure origin collection afghan kush... anyone grown them out?

SourDank

SourDank

yeah... I do the same... seems you never have what you want when you think of it so I end up in the same indecisive situation... I've got some good stuff... but not what I want LOL... I need a good old ass afghani in seed form... lookin at the world of seeds pure origin collection afghan kush... anyone grown them out?
I haven't bro, it seems like they're hard to come by. I read somewhere on IC that Sensi's Maple Leaf Indica is really good. don't quote me on that as I don't have the personal experience, but if I'm recalling correctly they said that they had grown a few of their lines that they didn't think we're the same but the MPI was consistently good through a couple different seed runs.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Let me look around guys. May be able to get some beans or a cut. Don't want to get to far into it we may be walking the line here. Lol. I'll pm u @SeaF0ur and @SourDank if I come across that afgahni. Pretty sure about it but not positive.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Obama kush 17 days into bloom. This and my ssp are in coco loco being fed extreme nutrients. Unreal line so far. Way far ahead at three weeks than usual. Way to many bottles in the line to stay with it but for these 2 plants and maybe 2 more that will be it unless it totally blows all other nutrients away. Anyway ......
20150614 022908

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

copy that... and obama kush now? what is that?

reason i was looking at those is the hardwood hashy flavor reported... I'm trying to avoid things with sweet or fruity or citrus notes just now...

Tnelz

Tnelz

copy that... and obama kush now? what is that?

reason i was looking at those is the hardwood hashy flavor reported... I'm trying to avoid things with sweet or fruity or citrus notes just now...
Obama kush is awesome. One of the most vigorous plants I've ever had the pleasure to grow. Don't remember the entire story but what I remember it came from a bag of mendo purp. Ended up at some farm in Oregon was planted and pollinated by something accidentally and the dude continued to grow it. Because it was fire. Its a clone only to my knowledge and was gifted to me by a good friend in norcal. First time running it all the way through. So far so great and any pic I've seen of it has been amazing.

Power OG

Power OG

Obama Kush is Mendo purp x Purple Urkle, made by @Nspecta , he gave a few p's to a friend in Oregon and in one of the P's there were seeds. Nspecta's friend planted and found the Obama Kush pheno and brought her back to Nspecta in a cutting. Nspecta just released more of these exact genetics so im sure there could even be better phenos to be found.
Respect

Latest posts

Top Bottom