• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
giggles

giggles

Foodog f3

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Main difference I've noticed is a stronger chocolate and a bit more swell... although I generally get more chocolate out of my water only soil than other cats in my area runnin other types of setups, so I like to push longer for a bit less chem and even stronger chocolate.
This lonely glue pot is the last thing left... It's goin 10 days longer than the rest at least...

20150724 222404

giggles

giggles

Man I think I at to much L last night, and that's not good when that happens. Stressed out didn't help. Sorry if I offended anyone last night. My bad guys.

Note to self: Do not eat 3 pieces of blotter when stressed out. That is all.

Just a lil Moondawg, need to get some new pics of her.....
IMG 9049

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey Brothers and Sisters
Just wanted to say hope you all have had a great weekend and the Stable is CLEAN...
Time to start fresh with some nice clean Bug free cuts.
Thanks to everyone Helping Out as all ways.
As we all take steps forward Like many of us here say, Its doing the next right thing when no one is looking.
Choose to help Not for the reward of praise or a gift in return but because we choose to Help.
When the time comes full circle so will the Karma.
The stable will be full and My lil PTSD group need for Not.
You guys are great.
Headed back to the Flip Peace Farmers
FlyJ

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Main difference I've noticed is a stronger chocolate and a bit more swell... although I generally get more chocolate out of my water only soil than other cats in my area runnin other types of setups, so I like to push longer for a bit less chem and even stronger chocolate.
This lonely glue pot is the last thing left... It's goin 10 days longer than the rest at least...

View attachment 525336
she looking nice n fat!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey Brothers and Sisters
Just wanted to say hope you all have had a great weekend and the Stable is CLEAN...
Time to start fresh with some nice clean Bug free cuts.
Thanks to everyone Helping Out as all ways.
As we all take steps forward Like many of us here say, Its doing the next right thing when no one is looking.
Choose to help Not for the reward of praise or a gift in return but because we choose to Help.
When the time comes full circle so will the Karma.
The stable will be full and My lil PTSD group need for Not.
You guys are great.
Headed back to the Flip Peace Farmers
FlyJ
Couldn't agree more!! It is bc of all the selfless people here that I have gotten so far in growing and I have never felt more welcomw in any community as I do here!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey @Tnelz , just wondering if you started using that Full Season by Heavy Harvest?? And if so how it was going?? I read about it and get the idea of what it is and does but am a lil confused as to...Once you top dress do you or should you be feeding the plants anything else? Or is it a water only type thing with maybe a bloom booster toward the end? P&TY!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey @Tnelz , just wondering if you started using that Full Season by Heavy Harvest?? And if so how it was going?? I read about it and get the idea of what it is and does but am a lil confused as to...Once you top dress do you or should you be feeding the plants anything else? Or is it a water only type thing with maybe a bloom booster toward the end? P&TY!
Hey brother. No I haven't started using it yet. However it is a top dress scratch in and water. That's it. Its loaded with bennies and calcium. Sounds like it's really good stuff. I'll use it sooner than later. I will probably just add water occasional enzymes and Bennie teas. I'll decide on a booster as bloom gets under way. All depends what the ladies ask for. Overall I think it could see be a solid product.

SourDank

SourDank

@Tnelz @Power OG @Pimp T @CBDEMON any of you guys ever come across Sour Dubble or Cuban Black Haze? I know they're not the easiest cuts to come by obviously but I figured if anyone has it may be one of you resourceful mo fo's, seeing as you dudes all have the upper echelon of elite cuts :)

Pimp T

Pimp T

Never came across the sour dub or cuban black I never see anybody with those ive been chasing a katsu or pre98bubba and an official mr nice cut for the longest.

SourDank

SourDank

Never came across the sour dub or cuban black I never see anybody with those ive been chasing a katsu or pre98bubba and an official mr nice cut for the longest.
Yea I love the Pre 98, she is flame. That taste too is awesome. I love Chems and Diesels, they're a staple where I'm at. And I love OG too, but my true love is some dank ass high flying haze. Always on the lookout for proven cuts. And I just hear the SD taste insanely good, so that's enough to peek my interest.

Top Bottom