Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

So just hours after I turned the tops of my vegger beneath each of there relative branch, I've already noticed at the nodes they have started shooting off! I have no idea how many colas/tops I'm gonna have.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

These literally came out in hours

The best part is knowing its yours you did it and when the nugs start to form Ya get all Warm inside.
I do. LoL but I am a frigging CROP cut bendin fool. This I know IMHO you can end up with too meny and have to make cuts out of a few just to thin out your lady. No worries for best way to clone your queen.
Super Grow vibes
FlyJ

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

The best part is knowing its yours you did it and when the nugs start to form Ya get all Warm inside.
I do. LoL but I am a frigging CROP cut bendin fool. This I know IMHO you can end up with too meny and have to make cuts out of a few just to thin out your lady. No worries for best way to clone your queen.
Super Grow vibes
FlyJ
Yeah, because of my situation clipping for clones is what I have to do. I made two clones out of one of the males (regrettably) that I thought was female. Just 7.0ph tap and a dash of great white. So I am 100% cloning rate still til I make what I got a mother. Is the best way monstercropping or should I do it before flower, as I have done it successfully in veg but not flower yet?

Power OG

Power OG

@Power OG @FlyinJStable crushing it dudes, looking incredible. FlyJ theDark Matter makes me so sad and happy to see at the same time, she looks great. And P you already know I salivate a bit when I see that Starfighter go, cookies are looking fierce too man.
@SourDank whats crackin brother, thanks for the kind words. Whats crackin over there in ya neck of the woods.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I woke up this morning to see all my plants flopped to one side or another. These damn nugs are gettin too heavy and im all kindsa stoked! Day 58 and were crusin. Got a ton of colas, some gorgeous under growth. No idea what to expect for harvest.... Def looking forward to finding out...

One ?
@Power OG does this final flush with herc harv and aphro extrac. Really not effect the taste? Have you played around with the flush recommendation with this line?

Power OG

Power OG

I woke up this morning to see all my plants flopped to one side or another. These damn nugs are gettin too heavy and im all kindsa stoked! Day 58 and were crusin. Got a ton of colas, some gorgeous under growth. No idea what to expect for harvest.... Def looking forward to finding out...

One ?
@Power OG does this final flush with herc harv and aphro extrac. Really not effect the taste? Have you played around with the flush recommendation with this line?
1st week of flush i use HH and Aphrodites and last week of flush straight water. That's how i do it.

Tnelz

Tnelz

One ?
I've done the combo every way conceivable. Settled into the same way as power. Yes it effects taste in a good way. Also brings colors out to their fullest.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Yeah, because of my situation clipping for clones is what I have to do. I made two clones out of one of the males (regrettably) that I thought was female. Just 7.0ph tap and a dash of great white. So I am 100% cloning rate still til I make what I got a mother. Is the best way monstercropping or should I do it before flower, as I have done it successfully in veg but not flower yet?
There is no best way bro. And don't bend in flower unless u have to. Do what works. Untill u know what will happen experiment every dam run untill u got that particular plant down. Remember take notes cuz trust me u will forget. I also suggest running the same strain over a few times untill u see through practice what is best for said strain.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

There is no best way bro. And don't bend in flower unless u have to. Do what works. Untill u know what will happen experiment every dam run untill u got that particular plant down. Remember take notes cuz trust me u will forget. I also suggest running the same strain over a few times untill u see through practice what is best for said strain.
glad you got that lol cause i thought he was planning to reverse a male then take clones thinking to get females . lol.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Just a small shot of the hunt. Got so much going onon. In this pic us Mrs Butterworth, bully, og x green crack, foodog x blueberry and many more. Get another pic of the other side later. View attachment 536276
Busy Busy Bro Hunt them Pheno's
If Dank is there You will find um No doubts at all.... Here is to you T man doing that hunt thing and enjoyin Life.
Did you see my TPDoja she is my 1st Purple sexy Betty. . . .
9 15 2015 UD 3

Anyhow keep Doing that green Fun.
Peace FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

Looking nice y'all. So I've been contacted by people wanting to donate to the 420 give away. Please pm me if your interested in donating. We can do two things. You can send me the beans and I'll pick the winner or winners and take care of sending or you can hold on to stuff and I'll make the connections once we get to that point.

Top Bottom