Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Ive always wanted to (and possibly will soon) reconstruct a lighting system myself to stimulate a better day, instead of intense lighting directly throughout its photoperiod, im thinking of angling just reds and bright white almost horizontally toward the plants, time it for like four hours to stimulate a dawn and have a bright full spectrum directly above for about 6 hours. The leading "soft light" sequence at an angle to the plant COULD end up being like a little warm up process to strengthen the whole growth. Lead it up to a similar dusk setting like the dawn with lights shining from the opposite horizontal angle. If there are light systems like this already youll have to forgive me.
I know of a few greenhouse supplementals that go on as you describe but not the whole movement and stuff. That could be interesting.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

What is the purpose?

EZ wet SE is 80 some odd percent yucca...
EZ wet 26 is different and for lawns... I cannot seem to readily find its ingredients however...

If you're fighting hydrophobic soils, yucca or aloe watered in will be your friends....
thanks man! I always appreciate it when you drop that knowledge bomb on me!

chillywilly

chillywilly

It says it's ok so give it a shot if u want. Their actual foliar wetting agent is awesome but more akin to sm90. However this isn't that it's def for ur medium. In saying that I trust the company so if u really want to use it yes it will do the same thing as the hh from nectar. But I do not believe u will get any real benefit. Considering it was free go for it man.
Might try Willard's water XXX Dark, does similar but is a water catalyst that stretches the properties of water so that it spreads and penetrate...I Like the Jhon Ellis water, really good at amping the property and solvency of water as well as purifying it...Super...
cw...

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@jumpincactus @Tnelz i guess the word is im gonna be getting my hands on that 1k light, and the digi ballast. But not the 4x4 flood table : ( this is unfortunate i really had a good idea in my head as to what i wanted to go after.

Since, I thought about going into soil. i know it and i pretty much got what i need to start it. but i really had my heart set on trying hydro. Seen a deep water culture setup once that looked insanely simple and cheap... Ahrgh ive hit a brick wall in my plan. :banghead:

What do yall think is a good system for beginners, something i could put together for a 1k area doing single cola plants.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@jumpincactus @Tnelz i guess the word is im gonna be getting my hands on that 1k light, and the digi ballast. But not the 4x4 flood table : ( this is unfortunate i really had a good idea in my head as to what i wanted to go after.

Since, I thought about going into soil. i know it and i pretty much got what i need to start it. but i really had my heart set on trying hydro. Seen a deep water culture setup once that looked insanely simple and cheap... Ahrgh ive hit a brick wall in my plan. :banghead:

What do yall think is a good system for beginners, something i could put together for a 1k area doing single cola plants.
So if u don't want to go soil try or just coco dtw in pots u can grab an auto pot system pretty cheap. Forgot what I paid for mine but they are great. Gravity fed system. I'd say run a two or four pot system with a coco perlite mix. U would kill. But if u want to just get in a good run grab some happy frog soil and the go box from general organics for like 30 bucks and u would do real well. Add some oyster shells or lime to ur soil and all u gotta do is mix up ur nutes and ur good. Works for me.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

I started with a basic ebb n flo with a 50 gall rez. Everyone had me paranoid about how hard it was going from outdoor/ or indoor dirt and I to this day think is was just easier than all the hype. Follow some basic rules and with perseverance and some help along the way you will kill it with hydro.

Tnelz

Tnelz

So if u don't want to go soil try or just coco dtw in pots u can grab an auto pot system pretty cheap. Forgot what I paid for mine but they are great. Gravity fed system. I'd say run a two or four pot system with a coco perlite mix. U would kill. But if u want to just get in a good run grab some happy frog soil and the go box from general organics for like 30 bucks and u would do real well. Add some oyster shells or lime to ur soil and all u gotta do is mix up ur nutes and ur good. Works for me.
Kind of ran posts together. Dtw coco or an auto pot system. They aren't the same thing. Lol

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Have you considered building your own flooad table? Can't be that hard. I've given it some thought a time or two

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

@Toaster79 major congrats bro.

@gardnguyahoy pondliner on the floor, as many watts of lights you can fit with room and ac restrictions. Flora nova bloom, tap water, 1 gal growbags, Coco perlite. Cram as many bags as possible, 1 week veg from rooted clone flip and stake. Youll smash it ezpz with quick down time btwn cycles. Ez like soil growth like hydro. Sea of green on steroids without worrying about rez needs. Works well with handwater with wand

Top Bottom