Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

Hahahahahaha...thats sounds like some shit i would totally do!! Hey, it happens to the best of us, i hope you get at least 1 if not more fems that way we can compare....and actually if they really are that stinky it works out even better bc after this cycle im changing out my phresh filter for a new one!! So seems like it will all work out...Best of luck on the rest of the grow buddy!!

He must have told you that they will stink too...but he is not kidding...at all. I've never "smelled" a plant this small. The largest one in the pic is larger now. I opened the tent yesterday & noticed the smell immediately, & it's coming from the largest one. But he said 9 out of 10 (or 8 out of 9?) phenos will stink so much you can barely carry finished product. So, my guess is, most of them will start to smell once they get to be that size. Going to have immense bag appeal.

I'm confident I'll get at least one girl. I'd love to compare...when are you doing your run?

I was growing these out in solo's to sex them, consult with Soser, see if he wants clones of any males, then chuck'em, & see if he can identify which girl phenos I have & maybe suggest which ones to run. I only have room for 4-6 plants, depending on how big I make'em.

If we were running them at the same time, a joint diary would be cool. Never seen one done before.

Junk

Junk

I learned a lesson everybody! Don't change dwc nutes in middle of a grow. Probably would have lost it if I didn't watch it and keep an eye on it. Thank you @Junk for your quick response. I think I'm gonna finish out this grow with what I got, then add the other stuff you told me to get on the next run.

Yep, until you are really "at one" with the plant & your nutes, unless absolutely necessary, don't change anything. You are still in veg though, & you caught it very early, very little harm done.

I would not however just put it from one solution to the next. Flush it in straight PH'd water for 2-3 days. Then go back to your previous recipe.

Imo, if you do not flush it, you are just compounding the error that you got so lucky to catch in the first place. Straight ph'd water...the plant will perk right up. If you are worried about nute deficiencies during the flush, you are worrying about something that is not going to happen. It will go for weeks just in water.

In the monster crop diary in my sig, there are pics of the plants after I flushed them for 3 days, even though they showed no signs of problems. I just want to give the plant a break before the next growth spurt. The plant will thank you for it.

But also, the plants were getting so large, they were falling over, so I had to scrog it & move to a res setup. Even that change during flower, I only did because I absolutely had to, & it still made me very nervous.

derkaderk

derkaderk

Getting ready for the first chop....only a few more days now.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Tell me, how many plants do you think that Sk450 is good for? Would you say 2 for plants about your size?

bc, that is what got me banned from my previous site. Saying it was a great light. Fantastic even, but only good for about 2 plants.

Next time I went to the forum, "banned for giving false information to noobs."
Well I would say 2 Plants would be perfect, there are 4 in that photo...the Plants got so tall I had to cut the top off one plant, the other shot with the gallon jug...my first run with this light I flowered 6 in a 4x4 area...would be good for a table... at one point I wanted to get 2 of the sk450 but at almost 9 bills I decided to get one for experiment as I have 2 400w MH systems already... The light is deff kick ass...only ambient heat, no issues and saves $$ on electricity big time... then electricity is always going up...they(govt) should have listened to Nikola Tesla, but petro and needless causes of energy and greed leads the way...
cw...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

He must have told you that they will stink too...but he is not kidding...at all. I've never "smelled" a plant this small. The largest one in the pic is larger now. I opened the tent yesterday & noticed the smell immediately, & it's coming from the largest one. But he said 9 out of 10 (or 8 out of 9?) phenos will stink so much you can barely carry finished product. So, my guess is, most of them will start to smell once they get to be that size. Going to have immense bag appeal.

I'm confident I'll get at least one girl. I'd love to compare...when are you doing your run?

I was growing these out in solo's to sex them, consult with Soser, see if he wants clones of any males, then chuck'em, & see if he can identify which girl phenos I have & maybe suggest which ones to run. I only have room for 4-6 plants, depending on how big I make'em.

If we were running them at the same time, a joint diary would be cool. Never seen one done before.

Man a joint journal would be dope!! But unfortunately im not running mine till around New Years. I'm regrettably not yet setup to run perpetual so I have to wait until this cycle I am about to start is over! But when i do start it I'll deff pm you and see what ya gotta say! Good Luck again amigo!

chillywilly

chillywilly

Well, my Dannyboy run with the 3 MALES is almost over... bout to pop some cherry bomb today, already poped some C99 x hawaii'n indica...I did a run of it 10 yrs ago, grows like an auto, and pine tree shape, very fast and robust...we'll see...
Keep up the good work guys...
cw...

Power OG

Power OG

A huge thankyou to a friend, i wont name but he knows who he is, for going and grab me these i really appreciate it. Soaking some already.
20150924 121826

91 Chem bx = Chemdog 91 x Chemdog 91\tresdawg
20150924 122022

NYC Skunk = Mass Super Skunk x Chemdog 91\tresdawg
20150924 122014
Positive vibes & Respect
Thank you Again to my Colorado Friends

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I need a job in the biz. I'm hoping ohio at least does their thing and gets it voted in, even though the responsible ohio bill creates a state monopoly. I would at least be able to take care of my mother in law and my dad, both of which are really sick. Does anybody have any contacts or advise for me? My record is fairly clean, a couple of poss. charges (misdemeanor) and speeding tickets..

SourDank

SourDank

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

U will be fine but ur pH looks low.
Well she developed brown spots within the top leaves, I got scared and rinsed out her roots and have her in just ph'd water. I am gonna keep her in it til tonight and replace her back in gh nute regimen I had her on. I shouldn't have changed it she was fine. She still is fine, just in a wee little bit of shock. I backed off the gh nutes to mild veg levels on bottle. I'm almost ready to put her in 12/12. How do I start changing nute levels to get her ready for flower? Will I be backing off of the flora grow and micro and start upping the bloom?

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

Hi! :) I'm ladyluckybean!

I stopped by here a long time ago because Seafour said this was a chill thread. I was going to post pics of how things were going but I got a bad case of mites and ended up losing everything. I just started up again and want to share some pics. Finally.

This is Pimp Daddy Purp x Sour Bubble.

This is Blue Orca x MTV.

This is The One x Eminem.

Last, but certainly not least, 3Elders.

The last three are all 70's sativa genetics I'm really thrilled to try! I'm also excited for my PDP too! Really like a nice indica.

I'm so happy to show off these plants! I've been stalled in veg since January with no harvest.

Had such a warm welcome here last time, I really wanted to poke my head back in here. Take care!

Tnelz

Tnelz

I stopped by here a long time ago because Seafour said this was a chill thread. I was going to post pics of how things were going but I got a bad case of mites and ended up losing everything. I just started up again and want to share some pics. Finally.

View attachment 538271 View attachment 538272

View attachment 538273

This is Blue Orca x MTV.

View attachment 538274

View attachment 538279

The last three are all 70's sativa genetics I'm really thrilled to try! I'm also excited for my PDP too! Really like a nice indica.

I'm so happy to show off these plants! I've been stalled in veg since January with no harvest.

Had such a warm welcome here last time, I really wanted to poke my head back in here. Take care!
Welcome back. Def happy to have you. Please continue showing ur ladies. Some interesting crosses. And those 70s satis could be something amazing.

Junk

Junk

View attachment 538271 View attachment 538272

View attachment 538273

This is Blue Orca x MTV.

View attachment 538274

View attachment 538279

Very cool plants... We need more ladies around here, welcome back!

Top Bottom