Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

These are the people who are currently telling you what to think.... this is why the TV does not like Trump.

Why tv is against trump

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

you know... at first I thought he was shilling to screw the repubtards.... scatter the field and drop out leaving confusion while shillary walks in...

my thoughts on Shillary:
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who vehemently defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of U.S. uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven of them were given to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"
She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person....

But at this point, wasting all this time and money would be a tremendous waste to Trump.... it doesn't make logical sense anymore to be just trolling...

Trump = success.... throughout his career... from turning his daddys 1.5 million into 10 billion, to the 60 successful businesses everyone ignores to point at 4 bankruptcies... none of which did he personally own more than 20% of.

Thought exercise - What does make sense?

Do you think he needs more governmental business deals? need them enough to sell out to shillary?
NO
That would be an incredible waste of the mans valuable time.

Trump is getting up in years... so what is the payout if he were to be wasting all this time?
NOTHING

Would Trump actually waste his time and money... wasted at meaningless "Trump for prez" rallies?
NO

What does Trump have to gain from all this? What does he actually want?
BE REMEMBERED LIKE CAESAR

How can this be achieved?
BUILD WALL.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN FOR THE ACTUAL AMERICANS.
AMERICA IS NOT THE WORLDS SOUP KITCHEN.

Any other candidate that has been bought and paid for?
BUSINESS AS USUAL.

... you see fellas, to the Rothschilds and Rockefellars, Trump is "new money"...
Its quite telling the very fact that EVERY piece of media coverage has his worst facial expressions while all the other (paid for) candidates have nice smiles...
If all of the "powers that exist" are against him.
and they are also clearly not aligned with the legal citizens,
then how in their sane minds can any citizen choose a paid off shill candidate over the man that the rich "powers that exist" seem to fear?

Did you know that the top 5 banks each own the top 5 oil companies?

The sad fact is that most americans only know what the media presents easily... they do not look deeper at the facts of the situation.
People are stupid... and they elect some stupid people who then appoint even stupider people.
This leaves the intelligent angry, and the stupid confused at how they were sure it would have been better.
I've seen it play out time and again...

It would be great to flip the powers that exist to the side and start over, giving us pesants a chance...
Trump is the best chance we've had to that end in a very very long time... unlike Ross Perot, he has both the money and the name recognition... Would he be the best? maybe not, but he is not owned by Sheldon Adelson or the Koch's or George Soros, thats for sure....
I agree with politics being a sham... I'm about the furthest thing from a normal American. Ancap/minarchist.. It's all a sham Donalds no better than bernie no better than hillary imo. I'll believe one when they stop campaigning on a legislative platform... Not the function of the executive party....Donald's net worth is much closer to 4 billion, with his inheritance of 300 million and his time horizon would've been much better off if he stopped his silly ambitions to be a "businessman" and parked his money dollar cost averaged into an index fund... He would be close to that 10 billion figure without even lifting a finger, me and my brother(an economist) discussed this at length. They're all phonies... I would wager all politicians are... Plus not sure if I buy into the whole nwo jewey stuff. I agree that obviously those in power would like to protect their interests, but if you were to gather all the wealthiest people currently listed most of them are "new money" in comparison. But you're right not trying to get into a political debate on a growers forum lol.

derkaderk

derkaderk

Haven't been around for a while....got a big promotion at work, and have been working non-stop.....really glad I took the time to dial in my living soil, and not have to worry about them too much.

That being said, I chopped my first 2 girls, happy overall.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

That's awesome @Tnelz. Those clones of mine are from the master og. Is there any difference in master og/ master og kush/ master kush?

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I happen to be one of those intelligent angry people...
lets not even allow me to get started on political garbage that angers me...
everyone is a liar... both sides...

instead... heres some seedlings...
View attachment 539923
At least they won't lie like all political parties. Here in Canada is messed up politics. . Anyway nice seedlings @SeaF0ur

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well I am happy to say that I got some good beans . Alaskan thunder-fuck, B.C god bud, white rhino . kandy kush bulk pack and tangarine kush. All feminized and I'll put some pics up. Hope it shines.
20150930 103652

Positive vibes ☺ 420 lyfePpP.

Junk

Junk

I happen to be one of those intelligent angry people...
lets not even allow me to get started on political garbage that angers me...
everyone is a liar... both sides...

instead... heres some seedlings...
View attachment 539923
Good move, & thank you. I feel like I may have pushed the discussion in a bad direction & was hoping it would come back.

Know who has never lied to me? Cannabis lol. & my dog, both of which are "outlawed."

Junk

Junk

That's awesome @Tnelz. Those clones of mine are from the master og. Is there any difference in master og/ master og kush/ master kush?

Master OG, I believe, IS Master OG Kush. I have never heard of Master Kush. It's a decent strain if you grow it well, but I tend to like it more than others. It's good you kept some clones, but i'm sure you will be running better stuff in no time. I like it as a daytime med, but it's not even in the same league as some other favorite daytimers like Sour Diesel, or Skywalker Kush. Master OG is little league softball. Those other two are the world series.

Someone with more strain knowledge feel free to chime in. You can't always trust what you read in your standard internet sites. But I feel like this site is above standard.

Last edited:
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Master OG, I believe, IS Master OG Kush. I have never heard of Master Kush. It's a decent strain if you grow it well, but I tend to like it more than others. It's good you kept some clones, but i'm sure you will be running better stuff in no time. I like it as a daytime med, but it's not even in the same league as some other favorite daytimers like Sour Diesel, or Skywalker Kush. Master OG is little league softball. Those other two are the world series.

Someone with more strain knowledge feel free to chime in. You can't always trust what you read in your standard internet sites. But I feel like this site is above standard.
Not trying to butt in I get alot of master kush . And he never has referred to as master o.g. and I've seen in true north seeds as master kush. But I'm sure there's many more a hybrid out there☺ . Dabbin master kush now. peace and good vibes .420 lyfePpP.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

In my area Ten years ago there was a lot of nice master kush around and OG kush was honestly just making its come up. Harder to find at least on the east side.
Knew someone doing some sick grows and got their beans from an oldschool catalog in a magazine that said it was sourced by socal growers. Really great smoke imo, very earthy, lung expanding, really crystally dark green nugs i remember.. Master og sounds to be a og hybrid. Apparently there is also a norcar master kush now as well..
And a socal master kush. ☺ yummy

Top Bottom