Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

@Stumpy420 I will have a problem like this every blue moon......my concern is that the moisture in the soil will not dry quickly in veg.....I couldn't see a lot of petite in that soil.....if it was my lady and I had high expectation s for her then I would throw her in the flower room for about a week or so.....this will get u some new lime green foliage and will get ur root system working.....ten days at the most and throw it back in veg......it will recover just fine.....I will tell u that I am no professional so take my experiences over the last couple decades with a grain of salt.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am so glad I am Typing right now
This has been a very hard last few weeks with ER visits with VA visits and a ton of
driving
But when I look at my phone and the Friends who call and text and stop by to check on the J man
Its the best Meds On earth.
Last 3 dayz have been chop time too so with the girls coming down and the new ones getting the flip
The Stable She be flyin .
The Loompa Farms Underdog is a BIG Hit
and the Poison Ivy of Medusa's steals the Show with her beauty.
its been a long time coming
Here is CBD Girl From LF
10 25 2015 UD 1
10 25 2015 UD 2

My Underdog
10 21 2015 UD 3
here is the group of Girls
10 21 2015 UD 5
10 21 2015 UD 6

And the Bad to the bone Medusa Made Poison Ivy
7 12 2015 UD 2
Will post a bit more as I get to feeling Better
Keep rockin the Green Farmers
FlyJ

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Thought id share some cell phone pics of my Ghost OG from my first run. These are from the day 77 cut
Screenshot 2015 10 21 08 09 58
Screenshot 2015 10 25 21 02 45

The smoke is great. Good for bed time. A nice thick narcotic stone, easy to sink into the couch for a movie.

And it just so happens to be my bed time. Night everyone, good vibes to the thread

Skunked

Skunked

Was laid off my from my job, which was a company I've interested some years into and have done everything for. They always were shady and this really shows it. Already in a huge hole as it is taking care of a few of my situations and a girlfriend and her child. Whom I got mad love for but you know. Terrible timing...terrible. so anyways trying to make sure I get the best out of this garden along with keeping it alive (power on) lol. I swear everything hits me at once, if things are going bad I'm literally affected in every category. That's what happens when you work for in house losers who are shady as fuck.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I am so glad I am Typing right now
This has been a very hard last few weeks with ER visits with VA visits and a ton of
driving
But when I look at my phone and the Friends who call and text and stop by to check on the J man
Its the best Meds On earth.
Last 3 dayz have been chop time too so with the girls coming down and the new ones getting the flip
The Stable She be flyin .
The Loompa Farms Underdog is a BIG Hit
and the Poison Ivy of Medusa's steals the Show with her beauty.
its been a long time coming
Here is CBD Girl From LF
View attachment 545334 View attachment 545337
My Underdog
View attachment 545339here is the group of Girls
View attachment 545340 View attachment 545341

And the Bad to the bone Medusa Made Poison Ivy
View attachment 545342 Will post a bit more as I get to feeling Better
Keep rockin the Green Farmers
FlyJ
Wow Wow Wow!!! It just doesn't get much better then that brother!! Everything you got looks super primo!! Now, am I right in seeing that you wet trim fan leaves and whatever doesn't have "sugar" on it, then after it dries you manicure closely to snip the sugar trim?? If so that is the method I decided on too!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Was laid off my from my job, which was a company I've interested some years into and have done everything for. They always were shady and this really shows it. Already in a huge hole as it is taking care of a few of my situations and a girlfriend and her child. Whom I got mad love for but you know. Terrible timing...terrible. so anyways trying to make sure I get the best out of this garden along with keeping it alive (power on) lol. I swear everything hits me at once, if things are going bad I'm literally affected in every category. That's what happens when you work for in house losers who are shady as fuck.
Damn homey! That sucks! I am real sorry to hear about the job!! When it rains it pours bro! Im sending out positive vibes for you to find a new/better job quickly and that your situation eases up a bit..

Skunked

Skunked

Damn homey! That sucks! I am real sorry to hear about the job!! When it rains it pours bro! Im sending out positive vibes for you to find a new/better job quickly and that your situation eases up a bit..
Thanks bro have a few places in mind, just ridiculous. Refuse to collect unemployment tho don't even wanna deal with that mess. So I'm definitely in search for another job or thinking about taking this as my gtfoh

Junk

Junk

For any of you who haven't seen this....(it made the rounds in Boston, I don't think the rest of the country.

I'm from Boston, a lot of Massachusetts peeps on this forum.

This is a riot. I know we talk funny. I think we are awesome. You have to watch the whole thing lol

https://www.facebook.com/mikeybrgn/videos/vb.1755949562/10200957083166738/?type=2&theater

***Edit, definitely NSFW*****

"Jay, jay, we could get some big money fa that if it's a f* fish dude...am I lyin?"

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

What's good y'all back from suicide watch ...
@Tnelz my apologies imma get you and dank out some today bet ....no rush pop them at your leisure . I'll toss a few in there distribute as you see fit
@Junk hope those plants are rocking for ya
Here a few phenols
IMG 4547
IMG 4545
IMG 4541

Junk

Junk

@Tnelz my apologies imma get you and dank out some today bet ....no rush pop them at your leisure . I'll toss a few in there distribute as you see fit
Here a few phenols View attachment 545422 View attachment 545423 View attachment 545424

These plants are flippin magnificent dude! The first editions to my keeper tent.

Still a few weeks till they are in the cycle. I made the veg tent a mother tent. So now my flower space is back to being double duty. The alien cush is almost clonable.

Junk

Junk

The Alien Cush is the only thing with significant growth. A little bigger than the pics you just posted.

One thing I find impressive (& I haven't seen in any of the big seed co's) is the sturdy branches & lateral shoots (Do those have a different name for cannabis?)

Even a tiny plant with only a few sets of fans, has lateral shoots just pounding towards the light. During the stretch, these things must go nuts.

Junk

Junk

Here a few phenols View attachment 545422 View attachment 545423 View attachment 545424

This is my favorite one so far. Sorry for the bad focus, someone was knocking at the door. I nicknamed her Dotty.

This is Alien cush. The most vigorous grower of the group...also the shortest....

Any thoughts on the pheno X?

20151026 094143

Top Bottom