Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tipz

tipz

You hadda ask... I'm kinda partial to each one.
The first P19 combine was P19hz, I was really hoping to find the very best one to continue with. There's buttercream
( Amnesia Hz x P19) , D19 (destroyer x P19),
P19Hz ( Blackwreck X P19). I need a independent person to tell me, I just couldn't say. Blkwr is colombian. D19 is Thai. BC
Amhz.

Let me say, to any of my friends, if the chem induced thread offended you I'm sorry... Those three Michigan trolls follow me incessantly wherever I go, I much prefer sane conversations, but I will never back down from these types no matter what

way2green

way2green

The first P19 combine was P19hz, I was really hoping to find the very best one to continue with. There's buttercream
P19Hz ( Blackwreck X P19). I need a independent person to tell me, I just couldn't say. Blkwr is colombian. D19 is Thai. BC
Amhz.

Let me say, to any of my friends, if the chem induced thread offended you I'm sorry... Those three Michigan trolls follow me incessantly wherever I go, I much prefer sane conversation
s, but I will never back down from these types no matter what
What about blackwreck x mango haze? Man that sounds really good
Amhz.

Let me say, to any of my friends, if the chem induced thread offended you I'm sorry... Those three Michigan trolls follow me incessantly wherever I go, I much prefer sane conversations, but I will never back down from these types no matter what

tipz

tipz

Nelz your killin me....if I had to guess I'd say I have only 30-40 of those beans total. I think I have a good female now, I need to bring a male along. But right now I'm trying to nurture a Mob Boss male. Ned wants that one too. Plus you know how tight assed I am.
Let me snap a good pic of her for you. I'll put it up in a few

tipz

tipz

ButterCream

P1030714

lemons

lemons

SSP crew, love digging through this thread and scoping that girl out. Y'all got any newer pics or dried flower shots?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Of course I do. She ain't going noplace ever. That is a true keeper brother. I just found another two ladies out of five seeds that flyin j sent. Pumped there too. @ tipz its all good brother. I really want all ur strains. Lol. But Patience is a virtue I know all to well.lol

tipz

tipz

ButterCream

When i think about the lineage of this plant its really kinda interesting. I grew each of the parents. I selected the AmnesiaHz from Somas Core Cut, a South Holland favorite with numerous distinctions to its favor. hands down it the best haze out of European thing. I crossed it with P19, It makes anything it touches better. P19 is stabilized to F4 now, but the pollen donor for this one was from F2 P19. AmHz was kinda wiry on its own, but as with most crosses it gave way to the dominance of P19, which brought density, column stature, and the combining ability has produced a very nice plant. they say the true test of a plant is the progeny it reproduces, i hope thats true, because this one exceeds either of the parents. when I thought back at the amount of time it took in selection of parents and the eventual growth of Buttercream, it total give or take the plant in the picture took 15 yrs

way2green

way2green

id like to know how flyinj is doing...is he having a rough go?
He is getting his health back......I think is out of the.hospital and blowing up some flowers........I spoke with him today and told him how good his pics.looked. he posted them last night or maybe the day before......they are on @Tnelz site......just go back a few pages.....he would be very happy to hear u inquired about him

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Was he @FlyinJStable in an accident or something? Is he always in and out of the hospital? Sick? Hate to hear someone is in the hospital or not doing well.
Prayers to you @FlyinJStable hope you get better and grow some great meds!

Latest posts

Top Bottom