Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

No i sure haven't, for whatever reason me & her dnt get along, but when i have the time to give her needy ass another shot i will.lol i wont lie im loaded with new stuff old stuff, busy busy but having fun

LG Lifes Good

Power OG

Power OG

PicsArt 10 26 115009
Screenshot 2015 10 26 23 42 41
This about half the plant, coming out a 5gallon. Busy night, busy,busy.
IMG 20151026 235501
Positive Vibes & Respect
Nothing like the 93 Sour D.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey @Tnelz did you or @Power OG ever find a keeper FPOG?
I found a ceral pheno for sure. Wish I kept her. I didn't because I was pretty sure I could do better. However I should have kept her until I did. Really amazing smell taste and solid Hi as well. Liked it a lot. I've got some more beans but not going to look right now. Actually think what I have left will be included in the 420 give away.

Tnelz

Tnelz

ButterCream

When i think about the lineage of this plant its really kinda interesting. I grew each of the parents. I selected the AmnesiaHz from Somas Core Cut, a South Holland favorite with numerous distinctions to its favor. hands down it the best haze out of European thing. I crossed it with P19, It makes anything it touches better. P19 is stabilized to F4 now, but the pollen donor for this one was from F2 P19. AmHz was kinda wiry on its own, but as with most crosses it gave way to the dominance of P19, which brought density, column stature, and the combining ability has produced a very nice plant. they say the true test of a plant is the progeny it reproduces, i hope thats true, because this one exceeds either of the parents. when I thought back at the amount of time it took in selection of parents and the eventual growth of Buttercream, it total give or take the plant in the picture took 15 yrs
Awesome. It belongs in Massachusetts bro. Lol. Jk. I just really admire your stuff. The ssp will be a staple in my garden as long as I grow. Plant is such a beast. My original mom was burned from mite treatments I was going to toss her. Thank god I didn't. Now I've got her back to full health and she will be back in on my run after this one. I got her down now too. The buttercream would look so perfect right next to her.

way2green

way2green

@Tnelz .......U know I get the beans and make up for all the poor country people that can't drive and sing......since I am.a poor old.country boy trying to make life easy....Anyways.I have pleaded mybcause

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@tipz think you can dig up a shot of your sour cheese dog?

Any info on it? Havent been able to get that name out of my head for the last few days.... Sounds...mm Mmm lol
Respect

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

You hadda ask... I'm kinda partial to each one.
The first P19 combine was P19hz, I was really hoping to find the very best one to continue with. There's buttercream
( Amnesia Hz x P19) , D19 (destroyer x P19),
P19Hz ( Blackwreck X P19). I need a independent person to tell me, I just couldn't say. Blkwr is colombian. D19 is Thai. BC
Amhz.

Let me say, to any of my friends, if the chem induced thread offended you I'm sorry... Those three Michigan trolls follow me incessantly wherever I go, I much prefer sane conversations, but I will never back down from these types no matter what

I'm only offended by the lack of imagination in name calling , lol . I think telling them to go smoke a goat would be a nice change .

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I swear, growing makes me feel like a kid again! Every morning I have the plants going in my tent, I spring up out of bed to go check on them. I make sure the temp and rh are where they should be then I prepare their morning foliar bath they get right before lights out at 9am. Im constantly reading up on different growing styles and methods and then of course I spend countless hours day dreaming about my "dream garden"! How nicely and efficiently everything would be setup! How stable the environment would be and I would have different rooms for soil, coco, and hydro...lol...you get the picture, BALLER STATUS!!...lol...And thats not even describing my dream outdoor scenario!!...Don't mean to ramble, just woke up feeling GRRRREAT!!! I'll post some more pics of the lil guys amazing growth later today!! Positive Vibes & Stay hiii my friends!!

Top Bottom