Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

It's the black haze Aka Cuban haze aka Cuban black haze aka Miami Haze aka NYC piff..... Some other names for it out there too I think lol.
Cheers there seems to be two distinct strains one is the Colombian black x haze , the other is a col black x col gold x purp haze . The first seems to be the piff getting around the second would be good to get .

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Cheers there seems to be two distinct strains one is the Colombian black x haze , the other is a col black x col gold x purp haze . The first seems to be the piff getting around the second would be good to get .
I remember reading a while back that when haze bros released their first lines, there was Blue Haze, Black Haze and Silver Haze. I think each strain was comprised with all the same genetics, consisting of Thai, Mexican, and Colombian in various combinations. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
niggas in NYC be calling everything "that piff".....
Ghetto marketing of street entrepreneurs, I can dig it

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

I remember reading a while back that when haze bros released their first lines, there was Blue Haze, Black Haze and Silver Haze. I think each strain was comprised with all the same genetics, consisting of Thai, Mexican, and Colombian in various combinations. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Ghetto marketing of street entrepreneurs, I can dig it
Yea bro pretty sure the black came later . No expert but from the stuff the haze bro's produced the purple pheno was said to be the one . The black first raised its head through shanti , Sam or nev. Sorry just dig history . Part of the fun of a strain is tracing it for me anyway . Enough waffle from me I'm sure witch ever black it's gunna be good :)

Got me 40 beans to wade through ,so hoping for something special .

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

you mean an 8th?
Yeah. Great LOOKING buds. And I can say I didn't have a head ache. But it was impossible to get stoned or even close to a good high. @Junk I'm sure I wasn't higher than I thought. Each one of my customers only bought their first bag, then not one return customer, til I picked up somethin else. I will say it probably WAS good CBD bud, but the thc just wasn't there. I got higher off of leaves off my plant before the flip. Gotta remember where I live, and nobody I associated with wanted THAT kind of bud. It even looked like 85% of the pictures I found on it.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@Ned Kelly
Yes that haze x aliendog does sous nice. I made a cross that is somewhat similar, I had a purple haze type from Tom Hills Tule Fog (o.haze x deep chunk), super giggly purple bud black leaf sativa hybrid with a definite indica kick from the DC. I pollinated it with an Area 91 (Chemdog 91 x alien dawg f2) male and have seen some really impressive phenos pop out. The flavors of the two sides blended really well. I'm sure you'll find some awesome hybrids in that pack!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

@Ned Kelly
Yes that haze x aliendog does sous nice. I made a cross that is somewhat similar, I had a purple haze type from Tom Hills Tule Fog (o.haze x deep chunk), super giggly purple bud black leaf sativa hybrid with a definite indica kick from the DC. I pollinated it with an Area 91 (Chemdog 91 x alien dawg f2) male and have seen some really impressive phenos pop out. The flavors of the two sides blended really well. I'm sure you'll find some awesome hybrids in that pack!
Thanks bro That name tom hill is asscioated with the rarer black haze the purp haze one . I got the beans from crunch status who pulled a second at cal cup i think with there red headed stranger . so im pumped .But yes that supper euphoric gigling fucking great time stone is what i be chasing .
@Pimp T here's hoping bro bit excited on these .got an idea bout crossing with the alien stardawg . lol

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

Y'all talking about trimmings.I got a box of trim that's from the last 3 grows.Not refrigerated,just in a big box.I ran a couple hash runs before and still have a few ounces,maybe more so I'm off to run some bubble tonight.
Haven't done it yet because I'm busy as shit.Definitely in the next two days.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Red Headed Stranger (Williams Wonder x Toms Haze) this be another of there strains and im pretty sure its tom hills haze in that puppy @NaturalTherapy
got these as well .(FTC Williams Wonder x Killer Chem)

Power OG

Power OG

UnderDog OG
20151124 062437

TresDawg
20151124 062400

Black Yeti
20151124 062417

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Iirc you are correct. The different colored hazes all come from same gene pool just worked into different lines. I doubt every color haze bred true for that trait. But it is what it is.

Almost certain Black haze aka piff aka Frankie aka Miami haze aka blacks aka aka aka comes from original Dutch stock of a haze cross. Not straight haze but it grows and acts like a pure bred haze... A few heads have the real one. Most think they do but don't, just like numerous other locked down cuts, but maybe even more so, since it was borne out of the criminal aspect of growing... I've went through my thoughts on it a few times in the thread...

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Iirc you are correct. The different colored hazes all come from same gene pool just worked into different lines. I doubt every color haze bred true for that trait. But it is what it is.

Almost certain Black haze aka piff aka Frankie aka Miami haze aka blacks aka aka aka comes from original Dutch stock of a haze cross. Not straight haze but it grows and acts like a pure bred haze... A few heads have the real one. Most think they do but don't, just like numerous other locked down cuts, but maybe even more so, since it was borne out of the criminal aspect of growing... I've went through my thoughts on it a few times in the thread...
Got to find the article but black haze came after the others and was not the haze bro's work , still trying to find the article by shantibaba.
Heres one i did save sorry about the length.

View attachment haze.pdf

Latest posts

Top Bottom