Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

always lift your pots... its the simplest thing you can do...
train your hands to feel whether or not they need water...
maybe fill one with soil and just fuck with it empty... let it dry out and such...
always lift... your hands will get the feel... and as a plant grows, it gains weight, so its not always the same...
no 2 plants drink exactly the same amount at the same rate... always lift...
trust me, you'll never have that issue again.
Agreed! It's almost foolproof!

Junk

Junk

Scrape scrape, morning guys. Woke up to my cousin bringing me some goodies. Today's gonna be a great Monday :)
View attachment 562895
What a bitch razor ; ) You need the Triumph 6"
http://www.window-cleaning-supply.com/scraper-stuff-jbf-triumph-6-red-heavy-duty-scraper/
I think those pistils died because of me jamming my micro up a against it to check out the trichs. the only other bud that I tried to look at also has some oranging/browning pistils.. and my micro got super sticky from it.
That can happen. The can thin & brown from touching them...

@gardnguyahoy it's the all seeing eye of stumpy! watching and learning it all prepping for when I find a new home with a perfect room
I feel more like it's that big bad eye from the hobbit movies (I don't remember the name)

ok so I need to know how to get my plants in soil to have less woody stems. I have cooler ambient temps because of the winter.. will silica help keep them soft and healthy?

here is an update of the girlsView attachment 563398View attachment 563399 View attachment 563401 View attachment 563403
everything is a ton more frosty and beautiful looking. I also filled up each pot with a layer of happy frog soil for slow drench nutrients and to hopefully increase my overall root mass length (if what I read about somebody saying that if you fill it all the way up new roots will form where the stem would now be covered). they look like they enjoyed the little bit of nutes they got from the first watering with it on top. they also look like they gained some more size today after I watered.

happy growing everybody!

Can I ask why do you need less woody stems?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

What a bitch razor ; ) You need the Triumph 6"
http://www.window-cleaning-supply.com/scraper-stuff-jbf-triumph-6-red-heavy-duty-scraper/

That can happen. The can thin & brown from touching them...

I feel more like it's that big bad eye from the hobbit movies (I don't remember the name)

Can I ask why do you need less woody stems?
I thought when they are less woody they root better? is there something I can do to make cuttings with stiffer stems root just as fast?

Junk

Junk

I thought when they are less woody they root better? is there something I can do to make cuttings with stiffer stems root just as fast?
Can't you just take the cuts at a different time?

I've not seen how far you can take it but they will root a good long time into flower. If I were to guess, I think it would root perpetually. The length of time would vary, but we are talking about the fiction in my mind about it. I haven't actually tried it.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Can't you just take the cuts at a different time?

I've not seen how far you can take it but they will root a good long time into flower. If I were to guess, I think it would root perpetually. The length of time would vary, but we are talking about the fiction in my mind about it. I haven't actually tried it.
My plants are wierd I guess. there is new growth down low that is less woody than the new growth up top. a couple of your cuts came from the top and a couple came from around the middle. if they don't root that might be why. I read that cutting you take down low it has more rooting hormones it them. I cant remember if I sent you something from down low or not. I'll get back to you in a pm when I get home

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

some of the best bud I've grown to date.
Thats becouse the Karma is full swing bro and its back to the place it started....
Hey T-Man you get the Camera Sorted out yeti ?
So I have had Mikado and Poison Ivy SHowdown with 12 different Veterans and the results be in
Yeti F3 wins for the Great Strong long lasting
Mikado wins for the DAY tripping giggle munchies that makes the day a BLAST
BUT THE Medusa's Poison Ivy is Both and she finishes in 55
For us on the Mountain its win win with a smiling Brother with PTSD who can make it through the day and burn a lil Yeti for a great nights sleep.
Thanks for always being there Bro
STill Planned out the Denver CUP HINT HINT
We needs the List for rooms and how many when and where for
Lets ger it done Bro Hit me up this week.

wish we could have been feeding her sooner that's for sure!
My girl Save-mi was a throw away Kitten I had to rescu from the middle of Freeway she be my Best Bud next to my BUD. lol. Great save Stumpy-Bro
Save Mi

As for the next rounds The New House of J was a sucsess and the Farm is going to change how The Fly dude gets to help a few more Brothers and Sisters out here in the South.
May all your grows Be green and the Buds Be Dank Farmers
Peace FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thats becouse the Karma is full swing bro and its back to the place it started....
Hey T-Man you get the Camera Sorted out yeti ?
So I have had Mikado and Poison Ivy SHowdown with 12 different Veterans and the results be in
Yeti F3 wins for the Great Strong long lasting
Mikado wins for the DAY tripping giggle munchies that makes the day a BLAST
BUT THE Medusa's Poison Ivy is Both and she finishes in 55
For us on the Mountain its win win with a smiling Brother with PTSD who can make it through the day and burn a lil Yeti for a great nights sleep.
Thanks for always being there Bro
STill Planned out the Denver CUP HINT HINT
We needs the List for rooms and how many when and where for
Lets ger it done Bro Hit me up this week.

My girl Save-mi was a throw away Kitten I had to rescu from the middle of Freeway she be my Best Bud next to my BUD. lol. Great save Stumpy-Bro
View attachment 563970
As for the next rounds The New House of J was a sucsess and the Farm is going to change how The Fly dude gets to help a few more Brothers and Sisters out here in the South.
May all your grows Be green and the Buds Be Dank Farmers
Peace FlyJ
Real quick bro I'm in for the cup. Just let me know how much doe you need from me and it's a wrap. 100 percent def in.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Got sidetracked forgot some of the plants i have grown and how much fun I had here along with wonderful people and awesome learning ...knowledge is the key to growing ...thank you lazerusOO.... If u dont mind my parting pics first up Cruella De Ville ( starfighter x Blk Tuna ) White Tuna ( white widow x Blk Tuna )
20151219 IMG 0342
last is nug of white tuna ...see ya Sorry i missed a bunch of ya ...I"ll be back ! M

20160110 IMG 0537
20160110 IMG 0542
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Real quick bro I'm in for the cup. Just let me know how much doe you need from me and it's a wrap. 100 percent def in.

Well shit... perhaps a lil smokeout could be in order...

Got sidetracked forgot some of the plants i have grown and how much fun I had here along with wonderful people and awesome learning ...knowledge is the key to growing ...thank you lazerusOO.... If u dont mind my parting pics first up Cruella De Ville ( starfighter x Blk Tuna ) White Tuna ( white widow x Blk Tuna ) View attachment 564001 last is nug of white tuna ...see ya Sorry i missed a bunch of ya ...I"ll be back ! M

Nice to see ya mizz thang! thought you disappeared off into IG.... beautiful ladies as always, but to be honest, I'm missin them painted fingernails... they always randomly added a lil pop to a budshot....

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Are you guys talking denver cup?
If so where are you seeing tickets because I can't find em

Top Bottom