Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

im confused...why arent you using the room?
there was absolutely no privacy from the other 7 people. I was up til 6 in the morning by myself because there was no room in the bed, and I was on an air mattress, with my mind racing drunk bores in and out of the bathroom smokin cigs cause I was out of weed. this is actually a great place just a very poor choice in rooms. I will never stay in this place again. great wolf lodge.

Junk

Junk

Hello! Been trimming up a storm! Over a pound so far! I'm drowning in buds! Lol

So I came by to see if you guys heard about Guardian Mite spray being pulled yesterday from grow shop stores in Oregon because they found avid in it? http://www.oregonlive.com/marijuana/index.ssf/2016/01/oregon_flags_potential_problem.html

Nice work on your yields. How many plants did it take you to make a lb?

I highly doubt you remember this (I have a very strange memory, it's either incredibly good or incredibly bad) but you mentioned a spray one time & I said "Isn't that just what's in Skull Crusher?" & then I proceeded to search & fail so I chalked it up to a mistake.

But I found the bottle, it's called "Flying Skull." It works well for me.

If you have soil bugs, I use Mosquito Dunks. Water a couple times with that water & it should take care of any larva. It needs to be mixed incredibly strong. Let me look up what I hear is the "best" stuff...

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

Nice work on your yields. How many plants did it take you to make a lb?

I highly doubt you remember this (I have a very strange memory, it's either incredibly good or incredibly bad) but you mentioned a spray one time & I said "Isn't that just what's in Skull Crusher?" & then I proceeded to search & fail so I chalked it up to a mistake.

But I found the bottle, it's called "Flying Skull." It works well for me.

If you have soil bugs, I use Mosquito Dunks. Water a couple times with that water & it should take care of any larva. It needs to be mixed incredibly strong. Let me look up what I hear is the "best" stuff...

Yes I thought you were talking about the flying skulls products. I've heard good things about their stuff but I think it's expensive and I've used it on my mites. Still got them. Lol

I have a 6x6 with 2000w with four 20 gallons. I had a fifth plant but it only got 48 grams because I let it grow natural Christmas tree style. It's sisters got 161-208g each. I stopped weighing at 539g and I still have a big bush to trim and weigh. Guessing she will be upwards of 200g. So I should have around 740g total. It's about to go in the jar so it will lose a little more. One plant was 7.25 oz! I've never weighed my harvests before because I've never had much worth weighing.

I also got Khalisi, Goblin Queen and Goblin God to try out for next round!

Sorry, I don't mean to boast but I'm just so happy to have flowers finally after a year of paying for lights with nothing at all.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
View attachment 564502

I know English is not my native language, but still. Between the seemingly two million new posts a day and the cryptic messages like the ones above, I am having a very hard time following.

"Oh just some goss our m8 happy b managed to get kicked" <--- I regret now I didn't take Australian in school.

"I'm wasting a 400 dollar hotel room right now. There was absolutely no privacy from the other 7 people. I was up til 6 in the morning by myself because there was no room in the bed." <---- No room in the bed for seven people... seems like it is to be expected

I think I might have to be content just looking at the pics in the thread, and abandon all pretension of undertanding what is actually going on. :)
In my estimation you've got excellent control of your English language communications.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Making regular seeds for new hunting expeditions.
Ghost OG x Scotts OG

Northern Lights 5 x Scotts OG

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Making regular seeds for new hunting expeditions.
Ghost OG x Scotts OG
View attachment 564505

Northern Lights 5 x Scotts OG
View attachment 564506
Kill it bro I had some accidental ghost og x mss and I popped 15 all were fire the ghost imo is a great parent and I feel strongly that the mss does better in crosses the ghost added a nice fule note and a foot coat of frost I'm sure those beans will be killer

Tnelz

Tnelz

I cannot get my rh over 30%. Any ghetto tips tricks or suggestions? Running a 240cfm fan in a 4x4x7 tent with steady temp of 75f..
Do t sweat it bro. Not going to hurt anything. But add a humidifier to run when lights are on. All the other ways to raise humidity just don't work for any length of time. If you're at 30 I'd suggest you just leave it there. Not a huge deal.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Yes I thought you were talking about the flying skulls products. I've heard good things about their stuff but I think it's expensive and I've used it on my mites. Still got them. Lol

I have a 6x6 with 2000w with four 20 gallons. I had a fifth plant but it only got 48 grams because I let it grow natural Christmas tree style. It's sisters got 161-208g each. I stopped weighing at 539g and I still have a big bush to trim and weigh. Guessing she will be upwards of 200g. So I should have around 740g total. It's about to go in the jar so it will lose a little more. One plant was 7.25 oz! I've never weighed my harvests before because I've never had much worth weighing.

I also got Khalisi, Goblin Queen and Goblin God to try out for next round!

Sorry, I don't mean to boast but I'm just so happy to have flowers finally after a year of paying for lights with nothing at all.

sounds like a good haul even with a few pests... spider mites... I had those lil two spot fuckers...

I combined:

Stethorus punctillum

Phytoseiulus persimilis

& Amblyseius fallacis

Gave em some weeks to get settled in and workin and I hadnt seen a spider mite since....

scubascrog

scubascrog

Yeah It was mainlined but 2 of the tops shot up so I fimmed, now each top has 4 tops, going to make those filler canopy and the other 6 as mains going up around it. I am transplanting it tomorrow into a 5 gallon smart pot, I waited way too long to do it the whole pot is rigid with roots.

lemons

lemons

Transplanted the seedling showing the yellowing on the cotyledons, nice big fuzzy innoculated roots BUT the roots weren't as full as I'd expected, so I'll give them a couple more waterings in the cup.

Anyone familiar with golden goat? This lil one has leaf structure I've never seen before, and unlike the rest of the pbog crosses. I'm thinking it might be a goat leaner. They're thinner, pointier and more jagged than the rest.

Edit: did some googling perused pics of pure gg. The leaves are almost identical. There are two of them those leaves, I'm much more excited about those crosses than I expected to be.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
[tl;dr]

@tobh
A little bit of constructive criticism.

#1 no big deal, your website headlines don't highlight correctly with the page you are on.
ex: When you click "Get Involved" the website brings you to the right page, but the "WHO WE ARE" title highlights green.

Just a tiny fix I am sure.

#2 the page may not be finished, but I think you should try to keep in mind: Why use enyi?

I get it, social media to meet people with similar interests. Honestly, finding peer friends is very difficult for me right now. Just my age and surroundings don't line up well with becoming friends with people. But I am not sure I would be so convinced to use an app to find friends.

I'm not saying this because I think you have a bad idea, just trying to give some criticism with direction.

Why enyi? Why should I use it?

I like the mutual connections idea....yeah maybe you are meeting random people from the internet, but you can see if they are maybe connected with other people you know. Gives some trust to the whole thing.

Ideas to make the app more attractive to meeting interweb strangers:

Maybe a category for events? Set up a part of the app which you can organize an event. Tuesday Movie night Star Wars at "xyz cinema".

This could also coincide with a groups category....."Tuesday night movie goers." "Foodies Boston."

Just my morning mind-grind going off for a fellow farmer......

So, as of right now we're trying to keep things a bit closed lipped since the app is still in development. Many of your concerns will be covered and highlighted as we get closer to launch, i.e. once we're in testing. I anticipate development will be complete by the end of January so long I keep the fire under my ass to get it done.

#1: Can you dm me a screenshot of the issue? I haven't had anyone other than myself test the site on three different computers and my Samsung Galaxy S5, so any issues would be gratefully addressed :)

#2: As stated in the above paragraph, we'll elaborate more as dev comes to a close and testing commences. Right now we have three other competing apps already established doing similar things to what we're doing, but we're going about it in a different perspective and, excuse my french, a fuckload more functionality. Think hybrid of Tinder crossed OkCupid (not sure if you're familiar with dating apps/sites), but for friends. We're using an in house developed algorithm to calculate compatibility based off questions which we're finalizing through surveys and questionnaires.

The market we're after is Millennials and 65+ (I've had a few elderly tell me they would totally use this, retirement faces the same issues that post-college life presents.) As such, Millennials move, a lot. We can't stay put anywhere, we love experiencing new places but this kills our social lives. So we hop from city to city every couple years because we never make any decent friends. And it sucks.

Your problem with meeting new people is precisely why we're doing this. I've suffered from it, my partner in business has suffered from it, many people I see on Twitter and Facebook suffer from it. I've even been seeing memes floating around mentioning why something like this doesn't exist. The biggest thing is our goal is not to set people up with absolute strangers that will (A) kill them or (B) lead to negative experiences. We aim to connect people with others that can potentially lead to awesome new friendships.

#3: That's the next step after launch. We're going to host massive events around the country showcasing local bands and awesome stuff to do where we invite our users to meet each other and try new things. The objective there is to become engrained in the communities we set up shop in and boost local economies by having local business set up vending booths to hustle their warez and connect with the community.

@tobh been way too long homie, wish you luck on yer endeavors with the new app? Program? Im down to try it and give feedback. Im relatively technologically saavy, so im sure id have some fun with it.

Indeed, it's been a minute. I've been buried in Java, HTML, CSS and learning new database technologies. This has been a ride. Right now the app is being built for android, we're on the hunt for an iOS developer that's willing to work for free until we're generating revenue to build it out for iPhone. As I stated in the above essay, we're keeping things tight lipped for now and will release more information about the app itself as we are better protected with trademarking and copyrights. BUT we will need testers, so if you have an Android and are willing to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement, then drop me a DM and we'll talk.

@tobh liking your idea there! Let me know when it's live and I'll deff check it out.

Thanks man! I'll definitely be letting everyone know when this drops to the public. We've got a special date in mind for launch, so I'll be keeping you guys posted for sure ;)

If you ever need a reference, you know I was thrilled with your work. Have anybody hit me up, anytime.

Definitely man, I'll keep that in mind. I've got some of the work I did for you posted up in my portfolio but haven't received any major "bites" on that business front in a while. Good and bad thing, this project has me busy as hell but no income with this, right now at least.

@SeaF0ur yeah, kinda. I would love to build one specifically for stoners or incorporate the culture in the culture of this company (we're going to insinuate "friendliness" with our marketing in the appropriate locales) but the reality is that would set up a dangerous situation for our users. Legal and otherwise, that could create a problem.

We are using some internal questions to introduce like minded folk over non-accepting folk but for the most part, this app is for anyone that struggles with meeting new people. I could go on my rant about the whole reasoning behind it, there's a lot of passion behind this but then you guys wouldn't go watch the youtube videos once they're up lol

Anyways guys, thanks for the awesome reception here! I appreciate any and all input! We're building this for everyone, not for just us, so if you feel something is out of place or would be better a different way, by all means let me know. We're not trying to be Twitter or Facebook and experiment what works for the users after the fact. We're trying to hit bull's eye the first time so feedback is priceless! I won't be spamming this spot with updates, so catch us on our social profiles if you want to stay posted on what's going on. Thanks again guys, I love this forum.

One Love,
tobh

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

sounds like a good haul even with a few pests... spider mites... I had those lil two spot fuckers...

I combined:

Stethorus punctillum

Phytoseiulus persimilis

& Amblyseius fallacis

Gave em some weeks to get settled in and workin and I hadnt seen a spider mite since....
I am moving my veg again to the garage and then I can sulfur burn in between runs. I finished trimming and I got 717g flower and 249g sugar trim. theres a lot of hash material and a lot of flower larf will be processed. I'm making Thai sticks with rso and dry sift. I need to go buy some string, bamboo scewers and a sushi roller.

I am also going to start locating power cords so I can building that isolation chamber. So much to do and no energy. Lol

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

my 3 tops from my fun clones of Chipper Bluegrass
20160116 215912

20160116 215928
20160116 215946

a beautiful patch of frost I found.
20160116 220042

so shots of their bottoms..
20160116 220146
20160116 220158
20160116 220214

I think once I finally move and upgrade my lights and stuff this could be a pretty good yielder. with a 250 nobody is yielding alot, well at least not near a 1000.

I never thought I would get a patch of frost like that one with a 250. it also seems to me that the buds within a few inches (up and down, height-wise) all are a little bit frostier than the tops. do I need to raise my light to raise that "sweet spot?" I'm not seeing any signs of heat stress and the top with the burnt pistils are from me looking at it with a pocket microscope... I'm currently about 6"-8" away from tops.

Top Bottom