Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Looks like NL#5 somebody ripping someone off
me? it's bagseed. I found one seed in a bag of what was supposed to be, "Master OG". I'm not ripping anyone off, but it doesn't look like master og. I had a conversation with a friend about it, and decided to name it after my dad, "Chip". he recently passed so it's for a good cause to name it after him.

I will check out some pictures on the bubetube and see what nl #5 looks like compared to it.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

my 3 tops from my fun clones of Chipper Bluegrass View attachment 564639
View attachment 564640 View attachment 564641

a beautiful patch of frost I found.View attachment 564642

so shots of their bottoms..View attachment 564643 View attachment 564645 View attachment 564646

I think once I finally move and upgrade my lights and stuff this could be a pretty good yielder. with a 250 nobody is yielding alot, well at least not near a 1000.

I never thought I would get a patch of frost like that one with a 250. it also seems to me that the buds within a few inches (up and down, height-wise) all are a little bit frostier than the tops. do I need to raise my light to raise that "sweet spot?" I'm not seeing any signs of heat stress and the top with the burnt pistils are from me looking at it with a pocket microscope... I'm currently about 6"-8" away from tops.
Ok so I looked it up you arent wrong it looks like nl#5 from sensi.Com link in Google images. also has a broad overall general likeness to multitude of the images.

I'm glad you brought that to my attention now I might be steered in a good direction, as I am currently running her to figure her out. thanks @Vladimir

edit: at second glance my leaves are more sativa leaning, and we don't know if it was just freak hermied 1 seed or freak pollinated for one seed from a male. either way buds look like the nl #5 and has similar branching and structure and color! beast eye dude

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

[tl;dr].....we're keeping things tight lipped for now and will release more information about the app itself as we are better protected with trademarking and copyrights. BUT we will need testers, so if you have an Android and are willing to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement, then drop me a DM and we'll talk.

wouldnt it be best to coordinate it to where all initial testers were in one location?

seems you'd be setting yourself up for bad reviews if your testers cant ever connect to anyone nearby...
conversely, I'd think you're more likely to get positive reviews if the chosen location with a higher number of testers appears to have a vibrant buzzing network.....

maybe try to kick it around whatever college is close to you and get testers from there... set up a table with your disclosure agreements and a laptop to "ADB push" the app to the phones... in the "quad" or whatever...
get one school network pumpin out a bit more traffic and it is immediately being a useful thing as opposed to an app nobody ever opens...

just a couple pennies kicked down the road...

I am moving my veg again to the garage and then I can sulfur burn in between runs. I finished trimming and I got 717g flower and 249g sugar trim. theres a lot of hash material and a lot of flower larf will be processed. I'm making Thai sticks with rso and dry sift. I need to go buy some string, bamboo scewers and a sushi roller.

I am also going to start locating power cords so I can building that isolation chamber. So much to do and no energy. Lol

There will always be something next in line that needs to be done.... but I could've sworn I recall a pic of you having one in your hand....

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So I am a lil nervous bc I was cleaning up the legs of my ladies to discard anything that is wworthless and only going to take away something instead of adding it. That being said its about day 40 or 41 of their life in flower, uponn examining the lil buds that I trimmed off I noticed that inside a calyst that there was what felt like a seed...also there were other parts that almost felt and looked like seed pods....I didnt find an actual seed, just eveidence of the possibility..I have gone above and beyond to make sure my girls are never interupted during lights out...temps never got higher then 81 and never lower then 65....Im hoping I was either wrong or mistaken or that if it did happen it only happend to like 1 of the small buds...that same small bud had an area close to the stem that i pulled apar and there was this wierd textured stuff on my fingers that i am hoping wasn't any pollen. Everyday I check for nanners although i am somewhat a newbe I think i would be able to tell if I saw a lil nanner....idk im just gonna cross my fingers and hope i am being over reactive....Wish me luck boys....Goodnight y'all

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

So I am a lil nervous bc I was cleaning up the legs of my ladies to discard anything that is wworthless and only going to take away something instead of adding it. That being said its about day 40 or 41 of their life in flower, uponn examining the lil buds that I trimmed off I noticed that inside a calyst that there was what felt like a seed...also there were other parts that almost felt and looked like seed pods....I didnt find an actual seed, just eveidence of the possibility..I have gone above and beyond to make sure my girls are never interupted during lights out...temps never got higher then 81 and never lower then 65....Im hoping I was either wrong or mistaken or that if it did happen it only happend to like 1 of the small buds...that same small bud had an area close to the stem that i pulled apar and there was this wierd textured stuff on my fingers that i am hoping wasn't any pollen. Everyday I check for nanners although i am somewhat a newbe I think i would be able to tell if I saw a lil nanner....idk im just gonna cross my fingers and hope i am being over reactive....Wish me luck boys....Goodnight y'all

Could be false seed pod bro. If not what's a couple seeds, just keep on trucking unless you see those nanners hanging. I always hope anytime I get a good sack of something that I find a seed so I can take it and grow it better then what I got :D

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Could be false seed pod bro. If not what's a couple seeds, just keep on trucking unless you see those nanners hanging. I always hope anytime I get a good sack of something that I find a seed so I can take it and grow it better then what I got :D
your right! good call....i mean bc the buds look primo and they are now just starting to put on weight...if i happen to get a cpl seeds all the merrier as long its not an entire million bean bud mamma...thnaks bro

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Im dropping the hammer on the small 3 piece sift set from drysift wizard....180$ and i get that fire sift..then a lil static tech and we get some 99.999% heads...And that my friends is a bueatiful thing to have in your head stash....plus then i can start pressing sift rosin .....

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

wow someone deleted vlad's post about me ripping someone off. I wasn't offended but I see how it could look like it would offend me. what happened?

Junk

Junk

So I am a lil nervous bc I was cleaning up the legs of my ladies to discard anything that is wworthless and only going to take away something instead of adding it.
Damn it...I'm stacking posts again...alright.

I strip the ladies bare from the waste down. I borrow @SeaF0ur 's straight razor (he doesn't use it anyway). I always did this with trepidation but hydro is so fast, it gave me the balls to just strip it all...from a certain point, down. & that's really the way to do it. Then through the stretch I poke through & pick out any suckers (I don't know what you call them, on tomatoes, we call 'em suckers. The stuff that will just be larf. It throws so much more energy into the stretch.
me? it's bagseed. I found one seed in a bag of what was supposed to be, "Master OG". I'm not ripping anyone off, but it doesn't look like master og. I had a conversation with a friend about it, and decided to name it after my dad, "Chip". he recently passed so it's for a good cause to name it after him.

I will check out some pictures on the bubetube and see what nl #5 looks like compared to it.
HA!

If that's NL 5 brother, be happy, happy, happy lol. It's one of the most desired strains of all time. It looks more like NL5 to me than MOG actually. But, in my opinion, you just have a mutt of some sort. Nothing wrong with that. Some of the best dogs are mutts.
uponn examining the lil buds that I trimmed off I noticed that inside a calyst that there was what felt like a seed...also there were other parts that almost felt and looked like seed pods....I didnt find an actual seed, just eveidence of the possibility..I have gone above and beyond to make sure my girls are never interupted during lights out...temps never got higher then 81 and never lower then 65....Im hoping I was either wrong or mistaken or that if it did happen it only happend to like 1 of the small buds...that same small bud had an area close to the stem that i pulled apar and there was this wierd textured stuff on my fingers that i am hoping wasn't any pollen. Everyday I check for nanners although i am somewhat a newbe I think i would be able to tell if I saw a lil nanner.
I know what you are talking about, I think it's fine. I don't have an explanation for you. I freaked out the first time I saw it, started calling everyone I knew, posting questions...the plant was fine. No seeds, no signs of hermie, nothing. As this run progresses I might be able to pull one off & show you so you can see if we are talking about the same thing. If we are talking about the same thing, I will run into it in a couple weeks.

This is just my hypothesis, but I think the jizzle you are seeing that you are nervous could be pollen is just the product of the plant coming into full flower setup. If we are talking about the same thing, you are probably around week 4-ish? I think it's just the growth preparing to step up flower production, it's very small, & if you squish it, it will crush into a damp powdery looking stuff? Almost like a powdery paste. If that's what you are talking about, you are fine. I can see how/why you could be worried though. Pics would help me give you a definite answer.

If you have good hands (mine shake) you should be able to cut open the calyx with a sharp blade & you will see the formation of a pod within the calyx (if it seeded). If it's seeded, the calyx pistils should also die back. Basically, if it's seeded, you will be able to see it with magnification in short order. Where the pollen came from is anyone's guess.

Nanners, I discovered on the last run, are not necessary for a hermie. I've always done the same thing, watch them for nanners. On the last run, 1 large branch (probably 40g dried, it was big) got seeded up, & I didn't even know it. A fellow grower with infinitely more experience than me came over to check it out & he agreed. There were no nanners on that branch, plant, or any other plant in the room. I didn't even carry males at the time.

They can be hard to find...meaning, they don't always look as "out of place" as you will see in pics. I've seen some that are just as green as the bud, the only way you could tell was it that you could tell it was newer growth & the THC stalks/heads weren't there.

So, what you are feeling can happen to unseeded buds at a certain stage of growth. But that same "growth bubble" (I don't know what else to call it) won't be there at week 8....just when the buds are forming, calyx's out, ready to rock.

When I finally get a microscope (like a real microscope) I'll try to show everyone what I mean.

@Stumpy420 The plant looks good brother. Are you thinking of going soil or are those just plants to play with? I always say that I find hydro to be easier to kill it, & it's just easier for me - labor wise. But you appear to be doing well in whatever you are doing for soil. If you want to go that route, in my opinion, well grown soil stuff can taste better. It's like a more "intricate" palate.

I guess what I'm saying is don't let my love of hydro influence you to do it hydro. I find it easier. But you are doing well in soil too, & soil consistently tests much higher in terpene content, which affects the whole medical experience. Same cut grown in soil vs hydro can have a significantly different feel/high. It would be great if you master soil. You do all the hard work, then you can just tell me the recipe.

You do all the work lol, & when you have it perfect just tell me what to buy lol.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Junk ....well im close...im on day 42 of flower...a lil further then 4 weeks but still I think what I found is exactly what your talking about!!!
Thanks Brother!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

my 3 tops from my fun clones of Chipper Bluegrass View attachment 564639
View attachment 564640 View attachment 564641

a beautiful patch of frost I found.View attachment 564642

so shots of their bottoms..View attachment 564643 View attachment 564645 View attachment 564646

I think once I finally move and upgrade my lights and stuff this could be a pretty good yielder. with a 250 nobody is yielding alot, well at least not near a 1000.

I never thought I would get a patch of frost like that one with a 250. it also seems to me that the buds within a few inches (up and down, height-wise) all are a little bit frostier than the tops. do I need to raise my light to raise that "sweet spot?" I'm not seeing any signs of heat stress and the top with the burnt pistils are from me looking at it with a pocket microscope... I'm currently about 6"-8" away from tops.
wait was the a reveg or a clone taking in flower?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00 been meaning to ask bro if you got your cloner going and working right?
I was just going to post something about that! Yup got the cloner and in the begining I was have trouble getting the pump to stay in one place but thats all fixed and the cloner works great....The problem is I think I might have taken these cuts too late. they all allready had buds on them some bigger then others and I belive its been almost 2 weeks in there and i got no roots!=(....just as an experiment i think i will take 2 or 3 of the 5 i took and throw them in a paid rooter plug and dip the cut in cloning powder i got then put the dome on and see if it grows roots....i doubt it will bc like i said i think these cuts were take too far in flower but we will see......Im 100% convinvced that the lack of roots is user error and has nothing to do with the machine....that being said if i cant get the cloner to get me roots and the rapid rooter plugs do get me roots i might have a cloner for sale...lol....na but for real im sure with proper cuts ill get roots no prob....If those cuts don't root I am DEFF gonna try and reveg the best buckeye I got and the better of the 2 nightmare cookies although they both look very similar their smell profile is way diff....

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I was just going to post something about that! Yup got the cloner and in the begining I was have trouble getting the pump to stay in one place but thats all fixed and the cloner works great....The problem is I think I might have taken these cuts too late. they all allready had buds on them some bigger then others and I belive its been almost 2 weeks in there and i got no roots!=(....just as an experiment i think i will take 2 or 3 of the 5 i took and throw them in a paid rooter plug and dip the cut in cloning powder i got then put the dome on and see if it grows roots....i doubt it will bc like i said i think these cuts were take too far in flower but we will see......Im 100% convinvced that the lack of roots is user error and has nothing to do with the machine....that being said if i cant get the cloner to get me roots and the rapid rooter plugs do get me roots i might have a cloner for sale...lol....na but for real im sure with proper cuts ill get roots no prob....If those cuts don't root I am DEFF gonna try and reveg the best buckeye I got and the better of the 2 nightmare cookies although they both look very similar their smell profile is way diff....

Have you tried just straight water yet?

Pimp T

Pimp T

Katie Stardawg hangin out 2 dry
picture.php

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

wouldnt it be best to coordinate it to where all initial testers were in one location?

seems you'd be setting yourself up for bad reviews if your testers cant ever connect to anyone nearby...
conversely, I'd think you're more likely to get positive reviews if the chosen location with a higher number of testers appears to have a vibrant buzzing network.....

maybe try to kick it around whatever college is close to you and get testers from there... set up a table with your disclosure agreements and a laptop to "ADB push" the app to the phones... in the "quad" or whatever...
get one school network pumpin out a bit more traffic and it is immediately being a useful thing as opposed to an app nobody ever opens...

just a couple pennies kicked down the road...

There will always be something next in line that needs to be done.... but I could've sworn I recall a pic of you having one in your hand....

You recall correctly. I was at the store and it was $30 each. You said to go to goodwill and check first. I need to go there still. for now I'm just using the living room and not touching it. I just finished trimming it all. I can breath now and start this new round. I'm doing Goblin God, Khalisi, Goji OG and something else.

lemons

lemons

Laz, don't give up. I took one around 4 weeks, got tired of trying to get it to root and pulled it up around day 21, and the bitch was starting to root. I think it just takes for goddamn ever.

Top Bottom